Your path to success - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Nice post and I agree with you First we should be careful about all the rules and regulations and try to avoid any mistake but if a mistake is committed then it doesn't mean that we should loose hope but we should kearn from it and try our beat to noy repeat it again.Greetings for all.

The way to success is first to set a goal and organize work, continuity, perseverance and not to stop even if we are exposed to some situations of failure must learn from this failure in order to succeed.

As a new member you have to be dedicated and have this perfection and passion the ability to endure before making it and be successful in your path, everything need accurate timing and when you goes well with the rules and regulations that guide the platform your success to path maybe easy.

Helpful post and I think whatever u said th basic criteria because we always makes mistakes and that mistakes causes a loss and we should try to know the reason and background which is working. Don't be irregular and random desicions could make u to get worse condition. So it think there should be some kind of regular and bring improvement and enhance your strategy.

Welcome, we thank you very much for these valuable and useful advice. Mistake does not mean failure, but we must always be patient and learn from our mistakes in order to succeed.

Thanks for this good illustration my friend. These three phases that I mentioned are good for moving forward. By adhering to the rules of the forum and patience with work, we will get what we want from the reputation and profit.

@Ali33.you have done well by creating your own topic after two months of learning.i agree that patience is very important.we don't have to rush in creating topics when we know we are not ready.we should have proper experience and think outside the box in order not to create existing topics or unreasonable topics.

Yes you are right. Very good advice for all members. In fact , our path to success on this forum is that we should always try to understand the topic and make useful posts to get good reputation.

Organize and work with love, my dear, with which we reach what we aspire to.
Yes, I agree with you. If we work calmly and with steady steps, we will reach the farthest possible point of progress.
And well said that we do not repeat our mistakes, and the greatest of all is to learn from the mistakes of others and avoid falling into them.
We all have to be positive that one day we will attain true intellectual wealth, if not material.
Thank you, my friend .

Yeah you're right. Beginners should take more times more time to learn and become successful. Beginners should take more time because the path of success isn't easy. There alot of difficulties . So to win all the difficulties you should learn.  Learn from your mistakes. Make good use of your knowledge. Success will came after you. 

• +2 1

My dear friend you give a nice advice to us we should do work hard here to get information ideas from senior taht we should write useful comment we will achive his goals to work hard 

Hi dear! Thank you ao much for creating this useful post. When we join this platform we go through many stages and then finally reach the stage where we would be able to become a successful person and lead to a good business. In the beginning we do alot of mistake but we understand them and overcome them and finally we able to write in this platform

• +3 1

On this cryptotalk platform I think it is a very good way to learn and follow the path to success. The important thing is the constancy and the amount of useful publications that you use, many times they will see things that we do not agree with but that is part of the process. You have to enjoy it and take action every day!

On 1/2/2021 at 5:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

Yes my dear friend you are right and I am angry from your point of view and I got many experience and knowledge from your post by learning it. So wish you all the best my dear friend for achieving your positive goals and give me more knowledgeable post here on this amazing plate forum. 💞

New user's go to the every were in the cryptotalk it yobit to lean about Cryptocurrency and it's block chain when they go in trading investment and the posting that is case for their success. 

• +1 1

Yes my friend you say right we should always get proper knowledge about anything which we want to join or do work . As you say my friend get proper knowledge about trading and then start trading . Because my friend trading is so risky but my friend if you have more knowledge then you can get more profit by trading .

My path to success is perseverance that I never let myself be bent to the first failures I look ahead to Asia and I always see a light in my path I study and analyze well the topics that I am going to publish so that my readers understand me and like what I do So that their answers can be done well, the road can be long or short that only depends on oneself and how far we want to go.

I concur with you, the reason for achievement in this discussion is to peruse the principles and maintain them notwithstanding taking in and profiting by our slip-ups so we can compose helpful subjects so you must be tolerant and not surge until you achieve your central goal securely and effectively.

Dear @Kafon determination and hard work is the path of my success by hard work on this forum we can improve our knowledge and thoughts by this forum we can improve our English we can increase our social relations by this we can solve our finincial issues 

On the off chance that an individual needs to prevail in any field Go for that we are my recommendation First whatever work you do on any site So take care of your job hard Second Adhere to the principles of each structure so you picked a most ideal method of a decent way Obviously it will be advantageous for your prosperity

Yes you're right that knowledge is the first step to earn. Most of the crypto related People don't try to learn and they invest or trade badly. Which is not good , risks shall be taken but with experience and proper knowledge. So I agree with your points.

I considered following things to be a pathway to success

۔

Hard work

Patience 

Trueness

Honesty.

Knowledge.

Learning

۔

We must work hard for our goal ..and should never loss heart must have big heart to welcome all challenges and keep on trying with patience ..we should work under rules .and must stay true our working ..

Excellent post! You are absolutely right, the path to success seems simple and many people give up when they see the first obstacles, the secret is to know ourselves and understand what we want for our lives, work hard and leave excuses behind

In this forum have to struggle very hard to get success in our life.

We have some knowledge about this platform we will become a good member of the cryptocurrency future, this is a learning and earnings base platform we have to obey the rules carefully and do something good for this forum.

I consider following points the best way to success..

Continuous struggle 

True work 

Hard work

Honesty 

Patience

Loyalty with goal

Enough knowledge 

Thirst for learning  ..

Rules..

۔.

If i talk about this platform ..if here i work following all forum rules and work honestly with patience and keep on trying with best for every next moment ..and prefer learning than earning wil make me successful one one day goood learning and enough knowledge is the best power to get success