Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Yes dear you are right. I agree your post because I think your post will motivate the other members who lost their hope. I request these people don't lose your hope and work hard. I appreciate your post dear @Cryptotalk01

This is the exact thing I think. GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME TO HAPPEN  . We shouldn't be worried and discouraged. Be patient and wait for perfect moment. Only then we can achieve maximum. And after that struggle the success would be infinite. 

You’re right my friend. If you want to fulfill your goals you have to struggle. In this world nothing comes for free. You might face some problems but if you face them with courage you will be successful one day. 

Nice words my friend . Giving up is never an option, hard work and dedication are what help us in achieving our dreams. On this platform we can get extra knowledge about digital currency and gain money from this platform. We should not give it up . Now the good days of crypto near to start. Good luck for all.

You are right dude.We should not give up at any stage.We see,failure is the pillar of success.If we become unsuccessful we should not be broken rather we may work hard to achieve what we want.

There is nothing to pick up in this life by giving you your vitality, difficult work and time, so on the off chance that you are doing not need to lose regardless of the stretch you're going through, be tireless and center on accomplishing your dreams swear to myself that I will never accept that I will get to where I need to be.

When we fall we feel that the life is too hard and every thing that we want to get it is very hard so i think in this way we have to be patience and if we take a break for some days we will be ready to new challenge.

Of course, my friend, there is nothing that comes easy. We must get tired in order to obtain achievement and success in this world of coding.In some periods, the forum deletes a lot of participation. We should not give up and write othersWorking in cryptocurrencies is a lot of patience

Hello my friend,

Your are 100% right, you should work hard and do your best to reach your goals.

You have to be patient and focus on your goals to reach it.

There is no thing comes to yoy easily, hard working is the key to achieve what you want.

Best regards my friend.

Thank you, and we need this time of motivation in this time when the payment system has been changed, we have seen the payment of ratings stoped, the Satoshi payment has been reduced from 1000 to 200, so if we are not so determine, we might be feeling discouraged, but let keep in going until we achieve our goals.

We should never gives up because everything takes time so we should always do patience while doing work here. In crypto world we also have to be very patience while doing work here  because its good for us then.

Hello brother I hope you will be doing well thank you for sharing with us your permission I think everyone will be appreciated you to buy this post and everyone will be motivated from your post because you are absolutely right

• +2 1

Hi dear you are good do not discourage from any thing. If you stop the working it then you are difficult to start it. In the world no pain no gain. If you pay heed then you become good.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Of course, I agree with you, my dear friend, that we will not reach our goal without a glorious work, and we must try to succeed and be patient in order to gain knowledge and money and improve our performance and become useful members and support each other

Hello my friend
Thank you. I think that the support of friends is important and useful, and we can bear the most
Thank you

In any work, job, trade or investment we need at the beginning to be patient and self-confident, and in this forum also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we are exposed to some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success.  It starts with the step of Don't Give Up .

Yes, my friend, you are right, thank you for this wonderful encouragement, of course I also advise everyone to be patient, it is the key to success here so you do not have to give up now with patience, my friends. 

Unfortunately, many give up on the matter easily when they suffer loss. This is the worst thing in the matter. It is possible that, but you have to try again because if you fail you give up, it will be a very bad thing. Try is a very wonderful thing.

• +4 1

Well, I didn't give up. I understand well that there are people from different parts of the world on the forum, and that if I have a morning, then someone has a night, and vice versa.

Nothing is easy in this life so if we want to achieve our goal and dream in this life then we must have patience and we done good hard work I think hard work is the key of success in our life so if we work according to the the plans one day fulfill our dreams

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Yes my dear don't give never loose hope . If you work hard then definitely you achieve success.  Thanks everyone. 

Good day every one.life always continue to teach us lessons at different steps of our life.so always continue your struggle all the time and be a successful person in life.

absolutely right no any work to eaisy all work it's to difficult but if you try daily and hope one you are successful in our hardworking then your is eaisy and life in more challenging times than you will face and resolve our challenges. 

We should not give up trying and be patient because the path to success is long and I will continue my work with effort and emphasis and an important one This failure can lead to frustration so try as much as possible to become an effective member.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.