How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Hello my friend actually also I'm new here and not familiar about this so because I'm also new but by the trading post of others person it is knifes that total there points first free second hand time for seven days and then finally blocked.

• +1 1

I'm new here but i know a bit information. If you get first time warning point, it will be warning for you. After 2nd and 3rd warning point, your account will be ban for 7 days and permanently respectively.

Hello my friend. Will stop your income. That's when you don't make meaningful comments. When you do your posts. And if you copy someone else's posts. Then you will get your warning point. And your account will be banned. Then you will not get the money. You have to work well. Need to do valuable work. Then you will not get waring points. Thanks.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:05 AM, Alexx10 said:

Actually I didn’t know about it because I am new beginner of crypto currency. But I think I will be learn many thing. Then I earn something  for me.Please help me for it.

Mostly 1 warning points will be given but if you got 5 warning points in one time then your account will be blocked from posting and can't be able to get any reward.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

9 minutes ago, Khan said:

Mostly 1 warning points will be given but if you got 5 warning points in one time then your account will be blocked from posting and can't be able to get any reward.

If someone gets 1 warning point then he can work.  But if someone gets more than 1 point, he will not be able to post.  Because he will be able to post after the scheduled day to get the warning point.  So everyone should be aware of the warning points.  So everyone has to work according to the rules.

The first warning point will not suspend your income and does not bring any restrictions. It's just a warning and you need to be careful.

However if you get another warning point then you will be restricted to make any posts for a week. So you won't get payment.

If you take one final warning point (totalling to three) your account will be banned from the forum permanently.  

Some warning points will expire in some time and some others don't so you must be very careful when posting or creating topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

its very important topic..only 3 warning points that stop your account. if you do such  mistake whice is against rules and regulations of forum..you recived a waring poit. but its not any probelm..but if you get 2nd warning points then you to face some probelm..your account will be deactive for seven days.  but when you get 3rd warning point..your account will permanently blocked..so be careful about it.

Hi, welcome on this forum. I think after 3 points your account will be ban. Always follow the rules and regulations. Create useful posts and never do copy/paste or any thing which is against the law.

Personally I have not had a problem with warning points for now, but I think that if you have a warning point nothing happens, but the second they suspend your account for a few days and when you get more points they ban you

• Useful or interesting 1

The admonition point as lessen it dislike before that they are use to give a notice the caution that are use to give was provide for the individuals that was merit it so we ought to be attempt to comprehend about how we are going work on the cryptotalk in light of the fact that it was excellent that we need to comprehend about on the grounds that it was awesome that we ought to be attempt to comprehend about.

Dear friend .. I would like to inform you that when you get one point of warning, this will not affect you .. when you get a second warning point, your account will be closed for 7 days .. but when you get a third warning point, your account will be permanently banned .. You are obligated.  Laws and you will not get any warning point .. Work hard and gain experience .. Ask to gain more knowledge .. You will be successful .. Good luck

Dear friend if you get 1 warning points nothing else you can do your work if you get 2nd warning point you do not post for one day and on 3rd warning point you do not post for one week and on 4th warning  point you do not post for one month and on 5th warning point you will be banned permanently.

Make sure you follow the rules to avoid warning points. When you get 2 warning points, your account will be restricted from posting and making comments for a specific period of time. 3 warning points totally gets your account suspended and you wouldn't be eligible to earn on the forum.

Yes I think it is very interesting question I think no doubt it is the best thing if you don't make mistakes and it is on 2nd warning points stop your account for week and third points permanently blocked.

• +1 1

I am trying to  be a good amd experienced member in Cryptotalk forum..There are 3 warning points in Cryptotalk forum. First one doesn't effect your account. Second  is make your account will banned for 7 days.and third one is warning ban your account for ever...

Wish you good luck and you make post with good information and good content. And must follow the rules and regulations in Cryptotalk forum. Good luck..make sure you careful...

As a new user i want to ask the answer friend please senior members help me yo guide that how many warning points can stop your income thank ful to all of members on this forum

In order not to have this problem with you, you must follow the rules and laws so that you are not banned or warned because when you receive the first warning point, nothing will happen, but when you receive it a second and third time, you will be permanently banned and you will not be able to return again.

My friend if you receive one warning point on your account it will not effect your account much but if you receive 2nd warning point then your account will be banned for same on receiving third warning point your account banned permanently

• +1 1

If you get 2 warning points then your id will be suspend from this campaign. Then you won't be able to earn from here. You have to work properly for avoid warning points.

I never receive warning points but as far as i know if you receive first warning point it doesn't affect you if you receive second warning your account will be suspended for a seven days and if you receive again you'll get  banned. That's why we all needs to read and follow the rules otherwise our works can dissapear.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2021 at 10:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

I am quite a new member in this forum so I don't have much experience about this forum. I think if we get thrce warning points, the income can be stopped. If you get first warning point, it won't effect your account but if you get second warning point, your account will be banned for 7 days. After getting third wearing point, your account will be banned forever. But many people get banned without any warning points. That's a very sad matter. 

• +4 1

There are three points in total for first nothing happens for second uh are banned for seven days and for third uh are banned permanently thanks 

At first warning point they will only warn you, it will effect nothing to your account. 

Second they will banned your account for about seven days. 

If still you made a mistake they your account will permanently banned. 

On 1/2/2021 at 10:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

What a good question! If you get your 1st warning then it's okay. They warned you to be careful. Again, if you broke any other rules, then they will give you one more warning. This time your account will be banned for seven days. After seven days you can again post and comment. But, If you get three warnings. Then you know what will happen. Thanks brother for the post.