Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

You are right, my friend. Getting more reputation points makes us interested in our work more and motivates us to increase our focus and make you want to do a lot of encouraging work in this forum.

• +2 1

At the point when you post in a lovely and helpful manner and the post contains valuable data, at that point individuals won't stop for a second to give you a positive standing and accordingly you will have demonstrated your essence in this forum.

I don't think there is anything that you gain if you have higher reputation. I was getting a lot at a point and lately I just get too little that also made the payment be very low. Attention doesn't mean anything, unless you are on the top of leaderboard, these are members I admire, however I don't know the russian members, jut the english forum.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Yes mate this is the way.And you noticed that making post doesnot bring you reputations they are brought when you make topics people see them and give repuations to them if they are deserving.

• +1 1

Exactely she you get positive reputation you also get more impress and and make sure you keep your work harder and reasonable in the platform and by creating quality content you will surely get good reputaion

On 1/1/2021 at 5:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

It is Cryptotalk not Crypto, don't you know anything? What do you think that people when they discuss crypto they talk about the forum?

Yes by getting positive response in a sense increase your capacity to participate more positively with more informative posts and improve overall forum experience. We only get reputation because of useful posts and informative stuff. So this a confidence booster for us.

Hello guys haw are urs because if you finish post 100 you can start paying ur post 20per day so you can enjoy your money because cryptocurreny is good for everyone who wants to liean

Having a positive reputation is a great emotional motivation and appreciation from members for your work and helpful writing

For me, I am happy when I find my posts are evaluated positively and this is what motivates me to provide more attractive posts and to establish myself in the CryptoTalk forum, especially after I got a new rank, because I am now with a full membership

I agree with you because popular people always get a like on their comment and New members dont so its very Hard to get good rating on this forum now, especially because payment for likes doesn't exists anymore. 

When someone gave you reputation then you are become more feel good and giving more attention in cryptotalk so if someone create useful post then we will gave good reputation then they encourage and participate more then before.

• +3 1

My friend. If you find your posts valuable and useful. You only get to earn money by creating useful content. Reputation gives you motivation. Mean if u get good reputation then you will be very pleased because most of you will be paid. So reputation is very necessary in crypto. Thats why you need to post well.

I'm strongly agree with your opinion. You must have to create unique and good content to increase your reputation at here. For creating good content, we can use google and also can read any article . If we create good contents then we will definately earn a good amount of money from cryptotalk. 

A very informative topic. Keep it up. Having a great positive reputation make your account more attracts to all members here because they believe that your post is meaningful and useful so that we can gain more knowledge about crypto currency. To attain that having a lot of good reputations you need to create a meaningful and informative post so that many members here will appreciate your content by giving you a good reputation.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

It is a good idea to give attention to your work on that platform. Because if you want to learn about more things then you are exactly at good place. There are lot of information about any topic that you choose

So if our profile has a high reputation, it will make it more attractive to others, especially for beginners, which is beneficial to have good reputations since we will have more attention and in part a community that feels helped with our publications.

• +1 1

Positive reputation increase the motivation to work more. And will be well recognize in the forum. It's just an aprreciation for those who create informative topic and always need an aprreciation to move forward in our lives. If you want good reputation you should write on only those which you understand or have information about that. Reputation points gives positivity to work harder and harder.

You are correct that in the event that we get great standing, at that point our longing to work increments since we want to compose something great that is the reason we are getting acceptable reputation.So in the event that newcomers see great posts, at that point we will give them a decent standing which will expand their craving to work

Of course, no matter where we work, if there is a good repetition or someone tells me that my work is very good, then our interest in that work increases.  I think it is very important for us to work here. I think it is very important for us to work here but not completely important because we work here for income and to know a lot. But I think it is a reputation for our work skills and  I think thank you for increasing the work and making our attention more interesting

We should post quality contents here in the forum because it is the right thing to do and we have to take care of this forum. Also, it is for the new members here in the forum and in the world of cryptocurrency, so that they'll have something to read where they'll gain information.

When you make useful post or comments you are going to get positive reputation from mates on the platform. Watch out on what you post and how it will impact the forum and I assure you of positive reputations!!!

Yes you're right If people give you attention then your desire to work will always increase. Positive reputation always enhance your confidence. People always appreciate good work. So be helpful to others, share your thoughts and experience with others which increase their knowledge and in return they give you reputation.

You are right .. The most important thing is that your posts should be useful and not duplicate, and you will get positive reviews from everyone. Knowing the laws and following them in the forum then you will prove yourself in the forum of course.

18 hours ago, Danii1217 said:

Yes You Are Right The Person With High Reputation Will Attract Other People Toward Your Post So It Depend Upon You That You Can Write A Better Content And Get Reputation On Your Post.

Dude, if you want to do a good job in your real life, people will must encouraged  you and appreciate you.If we work here, then people give us positive reputation , so that we can do more work from heart😊