Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ?

If it is to receive the money the truth is that if you can, as long as you do not work on the same account there is no problem, you have to know what are the rules to follow when it comes to being part of the forum, because it is the only way to gain visibility and to take care of our accounts so that we do not get banned, this forum must be run following all the rules that exist. 

Hi everyone here to welcome in the forum.

Yes there is no need to make registration for everyone to open his account in Bank. If you have reliable friend then you can do the transaction from his account.

You're right it's good if it happens .With this, 2 members of the same family who are working together or discrete leather can take their payment in the same bank. They should not create two  bank accounts .

Hey buddy! there is no problem if you want to use the same wallet for two members. There is no such restrictions in this platform as far as i know. For knowing more you can explore the forum's rule section.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:42 AM, Ab.Waheed said:

I join this platforum. I am so nervous about this question. I want to know that it is possible if two family members get their crypto payment only in one bank account? Means their money send in one account? Tell me. 

Yeah of course they can get paid to one account, because most crypto exchanging sites don't care where they are sending, so you can use one bank account for two users, withdrawing is not a problem,

I think that this matter will not be done here, because every person has a code that is dedicated to it and is paid for on the platform, and I do not know that this can be done. It is almost impossible.

Yes, my friend, i certainly don't mind this at all, and I don't think it affects this subject, because there is no rule that it is not allowed to work, so I don't think there is any problem with that. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend
You do not need to be nervous, simply for two or even more people can transfer the balance from the Yobit platform to one bank account without any problems.
Hope that helps, and have a good day

I think there is no problem with transferring both of your earnings in just one wallet. This will also save you a lot of time from registering for wallets because many of them requires KYC verification. Also sending both of your crypto in one account is not recommendable because once you lose that account both of you will lose your funds

Lol. You are clearly say you are cheating and you want to have a second account in Cryptotalk. My dear, why you do not think before you write? Read your post and tell me that after that, there is not even a single one that will not suspect what you plan to do.

Yes my friend the two members can get there in come in the band bank account but you cannot use two are more account on the one device because this is against the rule of this form you should to be careful

Yes my dear friend this is possible to get the income in the one bank account and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules because this is must to survive on this forum best of luck gentlemen and keep your work with your honesty

• +2 1

If it is possible if the 2 people are completely involved, it is the rules, there is no rule that says that it cannot be done, but you must be clear that if you are doing multi-account you will be prohibited indefinitely, be clear about that, and it is preferable that You and your relative do things well, create your own account to receive your money separately and even better, because you will have no problem with differentiating who the money is.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Dear i do not know about it. Because i get the payment in the paypal account and other such as Binance. That ia the best for me. I hope you understand it.

Yes my friend you can work to collect the money in the two accounts inside one wallet, but you must be careful during the transfer and put the money in a safe wallet and put a strong password so that it is not hacked from scammers and thanks

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, it does not matter how many family members there are. It is important to transfer all the balances to one account and one wallet. He can receive payments and divide them among everyone.

I think from experience you can do that with yobit after you earn your crypto currency in cryptotalk then from your yobit wallet. Thanks for this platform.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend, I think it's possible, but in this forum, two accounts on the same network are banned. But you should be warned it is better to have each account own. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. With my best wishes to everyone.

Yes, my friend, I think that this can be done through one wallet account, as the two accounts can transfer their money to it and then learn the process of collecting money from the wallet itself. It is good that the wallet provides this good mechanism

This is normal, and most importantly, it does not violate the rules of the forum
You can transfer your currencies to any bank account you want
   I do not think that it is against the laws, if you share it with whomever you want

I do not think so, my friend. I think that everyone has the freedom to choose the account. Perhaps these two individuals are from the same family, but they differ in a certain thing. They should not have the same account like this, I think.

I was wondering about this thing. Someone told me that I could not do that, but you can transfer money from the Jobit account to another account. Good luck, my dear friend.

Unfortunately, my friend, each person must have a private bank account or a private account from Al-Sobh, which is the famous YouTube platform. For each account or for each account from the friends account, you must have an account on the ubito account on the crypto forum This crypto forum This matter is linked to it in general so you cannot You get the payments on one account Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that if you can do that with two people sharing a bank account to be able to receive the money or what they both earn in the same account, I think that is not wrong and that the rules do not say anything about that not can be done.

Yes, it is possible by linking their account to one yobit platform, but this process requires a certified expert and he must be reliable so that no manipulation or fraud occurs.

• +2 1