Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ?

I'm also newcomer in the forum but I think to get paid in the forum with ine bank that used from two members doesn't stop platform to not paying you as far as you making you good comment with good characters, forum they do not concerned with your bank, the only thing that not possible in this forum is to use one phone for two accounts that doesn't allow.

I don't know if it differs from country to country but in my county, if the exchange user's full name is not matches with the bank account owner's name, the deposit and withdrawals are not made. And it is quite necessary in terms of the upcoming regulations and future taxation of the money incoming and outgoing to your exchange

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yeah i think it is very realistic to do transfer into one accout... U send from the yobit accounts to the particular wallet you want

I don't know much about. But I will tell you its better to have two different bank account by any perspective. It will be good for your personal matter also. Anyway you need to have two different YoBit wallet and from there I believe you can withdraw to same bank account. Or you guys should have another wallet that will make you payment to same account. I haven't done any withdrawal, So I don't know much about it.

That's great. The payment of cryptotalk is send directly to your yobit account which should have same gmain address as your crypto account. After that you can send your income to any e-wallet as per your wish and gwo persons can share one wallet.

Hello my dear friend, I hope you will be fine.  I think it is possible to get money to one bank account through the user are two because it is not against the rules and regulations of this forum. So two people can widraw earning on yobit into same wallet.    Thanks

It is truly conceivable . Through your yobit accounts you can do that. The remarks segments are loaded up with thoughts of how you can do that. I'm a beginner coincidentally . I discovered your post exceptionally helpful. I accept my own chance to get paid is not far off.

I am also confused about it first time but my friend tell me about that is not problem you can payment through yobit to any account dear it is not issue.

As following the rules, nothing such mentioned in that section. It means it is not prohibited to transfer two or more member's earnings in a same bank account to withdraw them in local currency. 

Yes, two or many members can get there payment in one bank account. If you transfer your earnings from yobit exchange to any local exchange where you can convert your earnings to your country fiat currency and transfer it to your bank account. 

I believe dear colleagues that there should be no problem using the same bank account that would land on two users since I believe that the rules are broken if I am wrong for a colleague to correct me
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

It is up to you that how you keep that payment. This forum is not having any headach with your money. You just have to follow the rules of this community.

but I recommend you that in order to keep your payment or money safe  you should manage an other account

Well my friend ,, I do not know anything about it, but as I have seen from other people's comments on your post, there is no problem with that ..

Don't worry, all you have to do is go back to your boss or a senior member to make sure of that.

Yes it can, but it is clear to you that each one has to have their account in yobit, then they can move from one account to another in order to be able to charge in a single account. I hope my com is of great help.Advice and I also recommend you the binance wallet is one of the best

You don't have business with your bank account here your earnings from cryptotalk is sent to yobit and then you can put your wallet address and withdraw from your wallet to your bank account

Yes it is possible. Till there is no rules about mentioning the problem. So you can use same bank account for two users to withdraw from yobit. You should try it and if you find any difficulties please do share on the forum.

I want to know that it is possible for two members to get their income in one account seniors please guide me I want to increase my knowledge. I think from experience you can do that with yobit after you earn your crypto currency in cryptotalk then from your yobit wallet. We can also transfer our money from one yobit to another yobit.

If the close friend you can do, inside regulations in the online community they just don't converse everything of these issues along with My spouse and I imagine that it must be granted. You should take care while using matter involving IPs since you could be forbidden by simply staff. it can be merely permitted to get one particular bill for every IP consequently you should employ yet another range to stop troubles.

Yes my friend it is possible because your amount is transferred to yobit id then you send in any other IP address for taking money. So this is good topic and knowledge for all of us. 

Welcome my friend, yes, it is true. Two people can add their account to one wallet, and this is permissible to withdraw the account from Yobit to another wallet of their choice

I don’t think that two people can get payment on same bank account. Cause every person need an unique account for get payment. So if you want to add your friend to your bank account for payment. Then it will be very difficult and messed up. So we shouldn’t do this. 

My friend, this inquiry is new to me .. but I will read the members ’comments on your topic in order to learn as well. I hope you will reach a clear answer. I wish you good luck.

Yes it is possible. More than two people can get their income in one bank. But you have to withdraw it through yobit separately and send it to bank account separately. You can also withdraw amount from same bank. That's why it is possible.

I think that it is possible for two people to have their payments in a single account because that in the rules does not say that you cannot do that, so I think so, but just in case, inform yourself well before doing something and that it does not come out. as they want.

• Useful or interesting 1