Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ?

Yes dear friend two persons take withdraw and keep money in one account but bank account will be in the name of one member. Then you can keep and withdraw it from the same account. 

My dear mate I think it will be against the rules and regulation of this forum. If two members are add their money in  one account there will be a possibility to banning of those two account. Do not try it my dear.

Well, if you mean that the payment form cryptotalk, then I don't think that it is possible, because each individual has a different account, and so there payment must be from different account, but when they convert the coins into there local currency, then they can transfer it to single account.

Dear friend, bank account is different for everyone but if two people get together and send money to their account then they can.  No problem, but the same person can use an account in the Cryptotalk forum.  However, the bank's accounts and rules are different.  So be sure to know the details before transacting.

Dear mate, i think it can be done that two family members can withdraw their earnings from the same bank accounts. It is not the violation of rules of the forum. I advise you to work hard for your success and for the uplift of this forum. 

Dear friend, the other person can send you his payments, but beware that you violate the forum rules by creating two accounts for you, this will expose you to a ban on both accounts together

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I have a friend who shares the bank account with her son since he is a minor and for now they have not had any difficulties, the payments are received correctly, what if they have different is the yobit account, I hope that I have been able to help them from my humble experience rather of my friend and her son.

• +1 1

The payment from cryptotalk comes in your your yobit account. And then you can take your funds from your yobit account in whichever account you want and you can also send your yobit account payment in the same bank account. You can get your payment in yobit and you can sent there as you wish.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

obviously it is possible...because your money/token store in yobit account but the token when you transfer it..you can transfer it same account whice is used by more than once..so it is not a big problem.. but i think every member should to keep thire own wallet. 

I think it is possible for two members to receive payment in a single account but as I am a new member in the forum I need more explanation from the senior members in details 

Probably they may get,if they link their account with yobit,so yobit can money to there bank account at the same time,but that will happen if the two members have different account with yobit that is where it will be very possible if not there is no way they can get paid with one account at the same time, thank you for the topic.

Your questions means you have two different accounts and want to withdraw from both of them to one single bank, for example in one perfect money account, there is no issue with it you can do it.

Everyone working here must have there own yobit exchange account where they will receive their payments from this platform so it's impossible for many to share one payment account unless if withdrawing from yobit it's possible to withdraw to single account or wallet from different yobit exchange accounts.

It is a good question, my friend. Yes, two members can get the currency in one bank account through the website, but it is better for each person to have a private bank account.

There is never a problem with this as long as you use one account per person here! You should pay attention to the issue of the similarity of the IP because in the event that the supervisors here discover such cases, they are dealt with harshly and without mercy, any immediate and direct ban without giving warning points

• +1 1

Yes two family members can send their earning in one bank account because there is no restriction in the forum rules about this condition . When you send your balance in your yobit account then you can select one account to transfer your money.

Yes dear it's possible to send payment to one bank account by two family members you can link your account with yobit wallet so it's easy to transfer your amount but remember use a different network connection having different ip address .

Yes dear,I think that it is possible.two person can select one account for payment . This is not against the rules of cryptotalk. But you should be carefull about ip's address because by using same ip's address for two accounts may block your account.

Yes, my dear, it is possible for two cryptotalk members to transfer their money to one bank account. All you have to do is withdraw your currency from Yobit and transfer it to any bank account you want.

Yes it can be , two person can get thier payment in same account.  Because this is not against about any law. But it concern make such way which not break the rules of forum. Then don't worry you can use same account. But you can't use same device like on this forum.

Yes, two or more members of the family can transfer there payment on one bank account or one or the same wallet. There's no offense for this, its possible and can be done. So feel free for that.

Hello friends have a good day I want to tell you that two members  cannot get their payment through a one account because it's mean if you get your payment through a one account this means your account is not secure but crypto talk provide security to every member

Yes i think its possible two members or more then two members can use and they can transfer money there is no any problem or difficulty in this. Its my opinion rest of the things senior's better know they can guide you very well. 

Yes i think its possible two members or more then two members can use and they can transfer money there is no any problem or difficulty in this. Its my opinion rest of the things senior's better know they can guide you very well.