How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

You have asked a great question, but it depends on the number, It has been 7 or 8 days since I joined this joint but I have not received the payment yet, and when one of you passes, then you will come to your account daily ₹ 300 but remember whatever you want to comment Whatever you want to comment, according to the rules and regulations 

• +1 1

I think it is depend upon your paid post. Paid post for the one day is limited to 20 so I think if you have 20 paid post then you got 0.00020 btc and even 200 talk.do it is the total your payment.

• +1 1

Hey Dear ! Dear your payment is directly connected with your work. If you makes useful posts and create good content than your pay will be increased .Less useful and unimportant posts have less payement .So dear dont worry about your pay.Just pay attention to your work and work hard it will increase your pay.Best of luck dear

• Useful or interesting 1

My experience  to make twenty useful posts comment and get money automatically. You gain positive reputation reaction,the paymentd you receive depends on the amount of useful publications you made ot those seven days,i wish you good and success in your work. 

Hey dear hope you will be fine, This is a clear thing the best you can do and you can earn a more profit from here, and from my point of you it is like that in every field the better you perform, the reactions is best.

• +2 1

Here the payment is given on the basis of work. According to the rules of the forum, you can post 20 times a day.  The better the quality of these 20 posts, the more you will get paid. For various reasons, the posts of this forum are deleted for which you can never be sure how much you will get paid.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually dear my earnings varies day by day and in the first weak I become able to earn 0.00073 Bitcoins and sometimes average of the approval post is about 12 or 13 . But sometimes there is also occur a great numbers of deletion of post. Wish u best luck and work hard so that u maximize the number of approval post

• +3 1

It is very simple my dear friends you got money with the simple steps I think. So it is very useful make 100 useful post then after you should make 20 useful post per day and after 7 days you got your post that are paid and unpaid you can't got. 

• +2 1

Payment varies from person to person, because the payment depends on your business and the topics you share. If your posts are useful, you will get better payment, through positive feedback.

Earn after first seven day on this forum its depend on your post and comments if you share useful post and you are good writers then you earn much if you have not any useful knowledge and yours post is useless then this platform not give you money its depend only of you 

Hey guys! Yes the income from crypto is depends on your hard work if you write about good topics which is usefull for others and your post get appreciation from others then you can earn a good from crypto after first 7 days 

• +1 1

You earn money according to the number of your useful posts, so if 20 topics are calculated for you, then this is wonderful and your earnings will be good, so the earnings will be according to the quality of your work. If you work well and are tired, you will earn money in exchange for your work, and any person who works and gets tired will not waste his work in this forum.

It is very important that your posts are very good to get a good reputation, then this will increase the money that you get, so I advise you to share useful topics.

• -4 1
  • +3 1

After creating an account, when you do the first poster, then your account is verified, after that you have to post points on a daily basis for 1 week. Then your income starts And on the income space, you get posts on your daily basis, how many are useful, as your posts are useful and informative, then you get paid money according to those posts. If you are posting today, you get his income after 1 week.

• -5 1
  • +5 1

Dear friends its depends upon your knowledge if u creat good topics u make good earning so it depend upon your knowledge and skills about crypto currency . So if u doing hardworking u got good reputation and Good earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for asking this question my friend, it can be absolutely relying on each of our selves. Were below for you to earn income and have valuable know-how about crypto values. Consequently, each of our blog posts ought to incorporate pertinent, along with a good quality product. Each of our tactics to the theme has to be exact along with accurate. Also, we've got to always be helpful to various other users along with gain very good standing to acquire acknowledged each of our day-to-day greatest blog posts for you to gain very good income. Each of our day-to-day restriction can be 20 valuable blogposts if most acquired acknowledged and then you can gain rewarding volume

@Ab.Waheed Dear brother, don't be discouraged, whatever happens, because my first earnings were nothing special, but I did not give up and continued to work hard. Today I have earned enough, my first earnings were only 110 talk tokens.

You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.

But first, there are two things you should know about me: I tend to be almost as afraid of losing money investing as I am of flying. On some level, I figured one fear might cancel out the other.

So last Thursday, while waiting for a flight to Nashville, I pulled up a popular application called Coinbase that can be used to buy and sell bitcoin. The virtual currency had hit $10,000 for the first time a couple days earlier, before retreating somewhat. News of bitcoin's rapid rise was everywhere, including on .............

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

@Ab.Waheed first of all welcome here my friend yes I will give you this information to you you my friend first of all you should concentrated on this thing our earning depends upon our efforts. If we will work hard with patients and with their efforts we got maximum earnings from here. So it's not fix it's depends upon you how much you work here and how much you can get your money. So wish you all the best my friend for earning. 💞💕 

It is a fact that i have earn money from the forum but still i don't have the need of money therefore i did not withdraw the money. When i need those money then i withdraw it and i hope it will be more.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the maximum earning possibilities in a week are 20 paid daily posts 10 talks plus 50 reactions then another 50 talks then 250 token talks per day for 7 equals 1750 token talks per week if all goes well that is if you do not receive negative reactions that cancel your one day payments and if you can do 50 reactions a day and the software doesn't block you first, plus the satoshi you earn for posts with positive reactions (1000 satoshi)

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Friend, don't worry about it. Payment is depended on positive reputation. You will earn payment of posts that get positive reputation. One post payment is 1000 satoshis, it's mean if your all 20 posts get positive reaction per day then you will earn 20,000 satoshis per day. 

• +2 1

On 12/28/2020 at 7:04 PM, Kona743 said:

It totally depends on your own hard work. Because payment is available from this forum through ratings. And to get the ratings we must make useful comments. From which I will be able to get a good rating and get paid.

If someone try to work hard and focus on the work at all time then they make good money while using laziness people can get nothing. Most of the people get huge profit from the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It depend on our work how mush we spend time to post

and also on the quality of post .if our all post are use full and get more positive react then we paid more .and if our post get negative react then we earn less

This has happened because people did not rate your posts, which means that probably they were not that good or valuable, try to make them better.