How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Ofcourse its depends on your hard work earning depends on quality of the post maximum 20 post given to you to react as much we can get its payment after 7 days most of depend how much it depend in how much of our postpaid 

Its totally depend on your work and your post .if u creat good topics u got good earning if u just want doing 20 post and don't thinking about Cryptotalk so it's not good u can't get your good earning from this plateform.According to the rule of the cryptotalk we can't have the payment half the 7 days because we have to reach like to 7 to 8 days because we should be try and understand about it easily.

My friend, after completing the first 100 posts, after seven days we get your payments for 20 posts per day for each post 1000 Satoshi Make sure your post is of high quality and contains useful and reputable information

After completing 100 post your journey of earning is starting.

Your payment depends upon how much your useful post are paid

If your 20 daily useful post are paid then you get 250 talk tokens daily . 

If you want to paid 20 post daily then I suggest to post 25 daily because sometimes moderator deleted your post.

Mate if you are receiving low payment than it is your fault not the forum managment.Because they give you one week in advance for your posts to get reputation points if your posts are healthy enough that it could attract and convince others to give you reputation than you would receive a healthy payment.Otherwise after 7 days you havent got much more reputation from others than your payment should be low.

• +2 1

I don't know about this . But i think payment based on your posting and token price.sometime price can be high so with we can get more earning, but some time price can be low so with this we will get low earning.  But posting level matter if we make good post then our paid post will increase. So with this we can get reputation and we would get more.so focus on posting and make such post which help other people.

Dear colleague, this depends on the publications among themselves, they are useful that will pay more and if they do not contribute anything they will not pay you therefore advice to obtain information from the most veteran of this great community since this way we will all benefit
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

Hi mate, as far as i know we can get maximum 20k satoshi after 7 days because we can make 20 k satoshi max if our post is good enough to get paid. That's why we should do our research before making post so we can give correct information to the others. If i make 20 post today i will get paid 7 days later.

• +1 1

As I am new and I try to do my best to complete my 100 post. Yet I never completed my post and I do not get any payment for this work. Because our payment starts after completing the 100 posts. This is my question to all older and respected members who they get their first payment after 100 posts. I am very excited to know about my payment.

Bro some of our post's are deleted so that's why no one know how much they get after week completed but last time i got 53$ and i will get more if i work hard more than this .

How Much Money Do I Make After The First Seven Days Here If You Can Do Something Good, Discuss And Know Something Better About The Top You Can Comment On A Better Post Then You Can Get Up To Something Better Here  You can do something because here you have to know something good about the subject, you have to follow the rules, you have to post well, then you can get good money here.

This depends on your hard work. If you published 20 times every day and all of them got a good reputation and no post was deleted for you, after 7 days you will get 1400 Satoshi and you will take a coin talk from the good reputation I think that a week you will earn 7 or 5 dollars.

This question is for new users in the forum and I think it's dependent on the work that anyone can have on the forum but in general we can't get a lot of money 8n the beginning only what we can have from reaction and posts 

Well dear same situation here but by the time I worked hard and the payment have also been good . @Ab.Waheedits very common and don't get down and work hard soon u would see a little progress. Focus on your work and choose the right topics and work in such way that u can get reputation points that helps u to approve your post

I am new joiner and I have got no money still but I am working hard and I hope that I will get a money that am expecting and hope that I will make better and better post.

22 hours ago, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

@Ab.Waheed

When you join this platform, first of all you have to complete your 100 posts here. And these 100 posts are unpaid and you don't get paid for them at all. And then after completing your 100 posts like this, you have to post 20 daily here. Then the payment for those 20 posts gets you automatically after 1 week. And as you know now, the price of Talk  Token has fallen substantially. So right now you can earn $ 1 daily from this platform. But as we all hope that the price of talk tokens will increase in the coming few days. Then you can earn $ 2 to $ 3 per day from this platform. But till then we all have to wait for the price of talk tokens to rise.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It all depends upon our work. If we need a superior reward then we need to make a very usefull post and submit it and the post should be very releted to the topic. We should keep on adhering to the principles and guidelines of this forum and buckle down.

23 hours ago, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Hello my friend the earnings from this platform is not dependent on the time you spent here it depends on your reputation and the post you make.

• +3 1

Hi dear friend i did 100 comment in 7 days, after that my payment is received of 7 days and after that I am working on daily basis, my Daily payment becomes 300.

Hi dear friend i did 100 comment in 7 days, after that my payment is received of 7 days and after that I am working on daily basis, my Daily payment becomes 300.

Your earning depends upon the quality of your post .If your post are usful for this forum then your reputation increases then your income also increases .This try your best for writing good post  to gain more and more earning .

Yes, you are right . First of all, you have to complete 100 after that you will have to post on the daily basis, then your income will start and after 1 week you can recover the payment I too am a begginer right now and my one hundred postal is going to be complete only after that we will know how many can not leave after 7 days .

Hey friend i think it depends on the comments you post if they are quality comments than you will paid handsomely and if you do any copy paste than you didn't paid for this. Wish you all the best for your success in cryptotalk. Thank you 

Obviously, you should write at least 20 comments a day if you want to make a good profit. When writing these comments, writing informative and attention-grabbing will increase your chances of getting a reputation score. If you get a positive score for every post, you will be fine.

Now the seven days have begun for me, where I seek at this time to achieve the largest profit from the site. If you comment and contribute 20 bosses a day, you must be charged with 140 thousand satoshi in the following week and so every week for the one before it