What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

I am learning many thing from this forum everyday and I think for it you have to read the post because I am searching everyday new topics and I am reading through which I am getting knowledge about many things.

• +2 1

I got acquainted with a few cryptocurrencies. I am here new and I benefited a lot from this forum. There are things that I still do not know. I learned the rules of the forum and avoid the ban .. Good luck to everyone.

I think that there are so many new things to learn from the cryptotalk platform even on daily basis, but only if we are fully focused and dedicated to the cryptotalk platform, I also learned so many things from the platform since I joined.

Every day I spend in this forum I gain important knowledge and information in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies as well as a great deal of experience writing short articles on cryptography and working here.

Therefore, I consider this forum one of the best sites to learn and earn Bitcoin in exchange for publishing useful posts and spreading knowledge.

Every day, you may encounter something new in the forum, especially in the topics presented by the members and contain a lot of information, some of which may be some of the things that you have not gone through or get acquainted with before.
Personally, I have not been here for a long time, but I am finding a lot of information about the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Sometimes i see totally different and unique topics. This is really good when i see a good post. Learn from this and gather knowledge from these which is really so cool. This is the things i get from this forum. Almost every day i learn new something.            

I have learned a lot of things about the cryptocurrency and also learn about the knowledge and also the warning points before banned.

Thank you for sharing what you are getting to know in this community. Actually one does not stop learning, that is what it is about when you enter here.
Today I learned in one of the news that a colleague published that they will open a rehabilitation center for cryptocurrency addicts in Scotland.

• Useful or interesting 1

since I am new I am just trying to understand the basics of this platform and also I am making my Daily post on prime so that I can get you started the money making

When i had come on this platform i thought that this platform is very simple and only for earning the money bit i felt after some time that this platform is a great place for getting knowledge and experience about the field of investing and trading and i am getting these things platform. 

Yes dear mate. Really I have learned so many thing from this forum daily. Like the rules and regulations, new informations about currencies, informations about the setting and so more.

This forum contains good options
One of them is that you can see a certain thing from the subject, but not all of it
They add new features daily

This forum contains good options
One of them is that you can see a certain thing from the subject, but not all of it
They add new features daily

I did something new recently .. which is that you are not allowed to write comments repeatedly within short periods of time .. after you click on post, an alert message appears that you have to wait a while.

• +3 1

Your knowledge this will give you a lot of experience, that the warning points take a gradual turn in danger, until you reach a total ban, we have to work hard to avoid the risk of being banned and banned from working here, because starting over is very difficult, but he knows very well.

In this forum you will learn something new every day, by continuing your work you will learn about investing and trading and how to choose the currency that you will take in exchange for the exchange of profits, this is a very important point

• +1 1

I learned how to craft and write publications and topics correctly and properly, I also learned about warning points, avoiding bans, and also getting a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and how to deal with them.

This forum has supplied me with knowledge and gave me a different lifestyle because I wasn't thinking about work before this time.But as soon as I found out about the forum and this crypto talk,
I took the initiative immediately and I love this respectable society.

The platform has a lot of good choices, and even the way they execute credibility is really good. Another great feature is the ability to pick a portion of a subject to answer, which makes it more interesting than answering the whole topic.

Every day new things are learned, it is wonderful, since I have been here I have learned how to interact with other members and also with regard to economic transactions because as prices are not stable, you always have to inform and train me. I really like the economy and here I am learning more every day.

We learn many things day after day, help us follow-up in this forum, I learned many rules that you are entitled to 20 posts per day..the most important steps, warning points and restrictions before you are banned. The first warning carries no restrictions. The second warning is three days. The third warning is about 30 days, the next is 180 days, after which you will likely be banned completely from the forum.

My friend, this forum is full of information, so spending time in it will increase our experience and information day by day about cryptocurrencies and a lot of topics related to it.

I am a beginner. I just joined this forum and I learn something new every day. I am now learning about the forum’s rules and warning points, and I have some ideas about cryptocurrencies, but there are many things that I have not learned yet and I strive to discover them in the coming days.

Hi there in my opinion when I started working on this platform I have no job because the current situation we are all facing today the number of people are fired from their current job so they need money to survive and this platform provide us such a great opportunity to to to work in this platform without going outside

I have learned a lot from this forum.if we work hard then success will come to me one day .So I am working hard now so that I can achieve success.I currently spend a lot of time in this forum so that I can learn more information.

Hello friends, I think that there are so many things we learn from the cryptotalk platform on daily basis, so we should just focus on the platform so that we will learn more new things about the cryptotalk platform, thank you so much. 

Dear fellow i learn today about cryptocurrency like what is it and about wallets that what is good and safe wallet and i am very happy that my knowledge is increasing and learn something which is good for me to know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.