Which part are you right now ? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which part are you right now ?

Right now I'm a winner in treading because i make some profit in the last days just from treading. but in general I lost a good amount of money like 30% of my capital because iam learning and trying to do my best in order to master treading. good luck.

I am always serious about trading and I think I have been quite successful with trading. learn from my mistakes and i also love to hear about others' mistakes and i learn from experience for myself. I am trading with 3-4 different currencies.

I am now a winner and have learned a lot from my failed experiences and currently I am making good progress in this field

Life is great and enjoy it

Many of us have lost much when started because we didn't have enough knowledge on how to trade, we just start because we heard its profitable. But now we have a great knowledge and experience and we are earning good profits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have been both a winner and a loser in my trades but most of the time, I'm a winner because I always learn from my previous mistakes and try not to repeat them in my next trades. Right now, I'm neither a winner not a loser! I'm somehow somewhere between the two because I didn't sell my coins when the price was high in February and now I'm just waiting and holding to see if the future brings me success or failure. I think it would be more understandable for members if you asked them what is your current position on the market instead of which part are you.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:10 PM, Masab Ali said:

I as of now play a ton of games and exchanges and even I play the vast majority of my games despite everything force a few and this, not the end I took in a great deal of things through my slip-ups and I utilized this bit of leeway today to different merchants and speculators.Gaming and app making is good earning today.

I have made some progress in mastering candlestick patterns and how to use it as a powerful predictor. I made some small mistakes and tried not to repeat them. All I can say is that the main branch of cryptocurrencies is active and I hope to do well here in the future.

In our life we have many exams and mistake and if we want to learn you should to learn from our mistake a lesson and we can increase our knowledge with practice and making mistake

i always learned something from my last mistakes and i earned some high profits only doing trading with bonus amounts of money gaves by the different exchanges of crypto market such as bybit exchange i make almost hundred usd from bybit exchange only with bonus trade. 

I totally agree with your sentence it is totally dependent on the real life activities and trading is that activitiy in which no one can move constant sometimes they will be in a good profit and sometimes in loss but you have to learn from your loss not to get panoc of it as it is similar with me too.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:44 PM, febriyana said:

My part now is i always learn anything mistake i created. So i atleast know what the problem i have and trying fix it. Like on trading, sometimes i wrong choose the coin and leading me to some lose. But i am not really care, because that is lesson to make us better than before. Losing money is easy to find again, but when you losing your mind that is big problem.

Most losers persevere and are willing to come back again and always learn from their mistakes. I do not include it all at sea and are useless in trading, this is my popular success because I received a light wealth for my victory.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Winner always learn from mistake and history but loser always complaint and never want to learn. I don't want judge anyone with that statement because I think it's true and loser is my habit when enter trading world at the first time. The question is which part are you right now ?

Im in the winner part, when i start i was in the looser one, i made a lot of mistakes and i didnt listen anyone, i lost a lot of money because i didnt listen, right now im learning a lot and that give me a good profit.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Winner always learn from mistake and history but loser always complaint and never want to learn. I don't want judge anyone with that statement because I think it's true and loser is my habit when enter trading world at the first time. The question is which part are you right now ?

I think it cannot be sorted out like this
When you fail for a specific reason in the field, you must turn this failure into benefit by knowing the mistakes that you have made and staying away from them when doing the work in the upcoming times.

On 2/16/2020 at 11:31 PM, Razan alikac said:

I am still a class that is learning and gaining experience and learning the basics of trading before I start trading and investing

I at least know what problem I have and try to fix it. Just like in trading, sometimes I choose the wrong currency and make me lose. I am always learning new about trading and I want to learn more in the future. Because my goal is to be a professional trader.

I always learn from my own mistakes (I can't learn from other people's mistakes), it's enough for me to make a mistake once and then I will never repeat it.

I for example am not a beginner just with a little experience. And I believe that in trade it is impossible to know everything. Every day you learn something and it will probably be constant.

Yes if you don't learned from your mistakes then you will never excel in any field not just in trading. I always tried to not to repeat my previous mistakes which actually works for me in trading.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:08 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Right now, I am neither a winner nor a loser. I am somewhere between these positions because I'm taking necessary steps to upgrade my knowledge about crypto technology and I am trading for the sake of learning not just profit. I test whatever I read in training articles to see their effects in action but I only invest low amount of money for trial and error. I have had some progress in mastering candlestick patterns and how to use it as a strong prediction tool. I have had some minor mistakes and tried not to repeat them again.

We should try to fix our mistake by getting more information. So for those who are new to cryptocurrency, they should learn more about cryptocurrency and then start working on it. This cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience and also stability at the same time is also very important.

I'm on trial and error.  My opinion is that it's okay to make mistakes, the main thing is to analyze why one way or another happened, and not to make repeated mistakes.

Learning from your mistakes is the main component of success. And in any case. For trading, this is as simple and transparent as possible - I made a risky deal, made an unnecessary catch-up, and lost my funds. If you then did the same thing because of your greed or excitement, then this is a path to nowhere, because you did not learn the lesson, did not understand the essence of your actions. In the end, I can say that I am definitely in the first part.

Hello my friend, of course, this is a question that I constantly ask myself, because today I get to know and collect information from inside and outside the forum. As a beginner, I must stay informed, because every day that passes you and you trade and benefit from it in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yes dear you are perfectly right here and I am agree with you .yes it is a good idea about a looser and winner. Yes perfect a looser just can complain to others and not satisfied to his work. But a winner is a good person he knows after many failure because failure is the step of success and he understands it with very well method. When I joined it I also have to face such problems my account is also banned two time  but I never loose heart. 

I wonder what this means, if it means if I am up in my trading I think that if I wasn't at this moment then I should have quit. After such a rise that we anticipated for long time, if we didn't have any profit but losing money instead, it would be very dissapointing.

In my case i think we learn from our birthday till death in any way. If we want to became a successfull trader we have to learn a lot about trading and it's rules and other skills to achieve our goals. In addition to this you can't get success at first try, you have to learn from previous try and get more spirit to do it again. You know failure is progressive step towards your successful journey. So get lesson from failure and try again and again. I'm not a perfect man I also still keep learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

In life it's normal to make mistakes but not to reapeat them several times and we should always learn from them so that we can move forward successfully and become prosperous.