Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

Personally, I prefer that my work remains on the platform, and my communication with others on it is related to work only.

The world of technology is full of fraudulent people ... and those impersonating non-existent characters ... I have not even seen the accounts of my close friends on the platform..in this way, I work with the same level of love, respect and honesty towards everyone ... because knowing one of my friends here will definitely make me side with him. .

I do not trust the virtual world in terms of friendships .. I have been cheated in real life by some .. I do not want to repeat this bitter experience ..

Especially since the platform is only concerned with the world of cryptocurrencies.

This is my personal opinion

Nice question. But you must understand that every forum have their vision. Social media like facebok,Instagram is build basically for communication among friends, but here, the aim and objective is to compete our daily task and get paid. You can also make friends here also by following them, but you must know that cryptotalk primary work is creating topics commenting and paying tokens.

@by golem king. Hello friends I would discus crypto talk in social media. I would like a use in whatsape and Facebook and telegram. There are many ways to use this site in a social media work by them. 

The main idea of this forum is to share the experience and our point of view with the rest of the members, to make friends, and thus thank you for contributing to the vitality and activity of this forum.

Friend, cryptotalk forum and social networks are two different things, in the social networks are used to post a picture of some place or publish your mood, but cryptotalk is a site created for crypto lovers here you can learn and share everything about crypto, for me is far from being a social network 

Dear friend your post is valuable and your thinking is too good and like him but but crypto forum is digital currency and its online work and while today social media is part of life any development are very fastly. 

• +2 1

I don’t think so this is the good decision. This site is for investment, online income. This is not for social sites. This is website and it’s fine. No need to make this as a social network service. This is create for earning and also we can learn a lots of things by this.        

This site is very good and  more social media  the information going  know some people.  And came back and joined this site. I am shared with my friends  and site  clarification how to do it the work . Yes i am shared my experience and my friends are  very interest. 

I don't have any specific opinion, because people can use this thing for just cryptocurrency.  So if any want to learn about cryptocurrency so he can use this for learning.  But so many people don't know how to deal with cryptocurrency.  So with the widely scope of use cryptocurrency then it can become social media.

Edited by Stiffen white
  • +1 1

This side is only design to learn or impact from another is not a social media platforms that can be used for chatting or so.is a place where u can earn money or knowledge to know what the  is all about.

This platform is only for to learn about crypto currency 

On this platform we should only learn about the crypto world 

Making friends on this platform is not bad idea but we should not use this platform as a Facebook whatsapp etc because if we use this platform like other social media applications then we should not be able to learn about crypto currency 

No, cryptotalk is a earning site and no one can message other members and admins without any authentic reason. There are many social apps to chat.In this site you can only exchange ideas, knowledge. 

The aim of this platform is to provide a learning place not a social media platform. But, yes, making friends is not restricted here we can make friends and followers to grow with the community. 

Dear brother that is possible if owners add new features and make it similar to facebook. But i do not think that is good for this forum, because by doing so, the forum will loose its main purpose.

We all know that cryptocurrency is a very good platform for exchanging our ideas so that we can easily change our ideas in this forum.  Crypto can be used as a social media network.  So that everyone can get knowledge about cryptocurrency.

This forum is dedicated to talking about cryptocurrencies and how to invest.  In the event that this platform is used for acquaintance, many members will join for the purpose of acquaintance only, not to gain knowledge.  Personally, I avoid strangers in order not to become a victim and lose my money.

• +1 1

When the money is there, you cannot trust anyone

The only problem that prevents me from forming friendships here is the existing frauds where anyone who trusted him and sent some information to him can enter your account and take your money, and you will not be able to do anything about it except sadness

On 12/24/2020 at 9:53 PM, Golem king said:

Tell me your opinion about it.

Dear @Golem king  I don't think that cryptotalk is a social media network like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram due to some reasons: I agree to your point that we can make good friends on cryptotalk but you can't share your personal life, funny posts, world news like you do on Facebook, Instagram etc. However you can send messages to your friends in inbox. Here you can talk about crypto in forum's sections, create or reply to topics. Crytotalk is a community forum for crypto discussions only not for socializing other aspects. 

Hello my dear friend, I would like to say main aim of cryptotalk is to share the knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and trading.

You can use this platform to clear your doubt about trading cryptocurrencies. I will that please don't consider this forum as social media and spoil it's heritage.

Hello my dear friend, I would like to say main aim of cryptotalk is to share the knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and trading.

You can use this platform to clear your doubt about trading cryptocurrencies. I will that please don't consider this forum as social media and spoil it's heritage.

Hello my dear friend. Nice Question. But its concept is totally different. Because this platform is only a way of earning if it make a social network then it like a WhatsApp everyone come here and caht anothere  so i think you concept is totally wrong. 

Thankss.... 

You can make friends in a forum but it is not social media, it is very different and in social media the friends you make may become real friends, but it is also better to always have in mind that what you see maybe it is different and you should always be careful and not very relaxed when using them, but Cryptotalk is certainly not social media.

yes. it is possible to use as a social media Network. i think crypto talk is the most social media.we will be able to know many think by this site

My dear friend, the main theme to start cryptotalk is to know about cryptocurrencies and their trading. It is more different from social media where we have a circle of close friends. Almost all the users sees cryptotalk as a platform to learn and earn.

You can use this platform to interact and communicate with the members but the only thing is that it should be extensively used for information regarding this platform or regarding cryptocurrencies. The main purpose of this platform is to bring awareness and reach information worldwide regarding cryptocurrencies.

Cryptotalk is not made because of chatting or interaction between other members, the platform is made in other to have good knowledge and experience about crypto currencies only.