Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

I totally agreed to you, because many members here are always cheating and it is very dangerous to all of us here that spending a lot of time to make a useful content and to have contribution in forum. If this type of cheating will continue everyone here will affect on it. Reporting those spammers make this forum better and bright that will benefit to all deserving members.

We really welcome you to share this informative topic with us.  A few days ago I heard that there are a lot of spammers somewhere. They cheat in this forum.  They kept many of their accounts that could have liked his own post.  I think they need to be canceled.

You're right if we cheat may be we damage this forum. This forum is a great opportunity for us to work and earn. One should play honest. If we cheat it is dangerous for us, we may be got our account banned.

Yes my dear friend we have to work on this forum very honestly. We have to avoid from scammers and we have to avoid from cheating the things. We have to search about things and tell them all to members. Thank you.

Yes mate, I'm with your suggestion and prediction, reputation cheating and reactions cheaters are among the motive reasons why the moderators disable the payment of Talkcoins and double payment of reactions..

All members of CryptoTalk must refrain from cheating in order to make more money, because this will only harm them sooner or later and may cause them to be banned, there is nothing good that comes with fraud and cheating so we have to work hard in order to achieve success and contribute In the growth of this forum

Thank you mate for sharing this useful information with us yes we really have to think and make sure we have knowledge before doing something in this forum so that we won't loose all our coin in thai forum.

On 12/24/2020 at 7:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Thank you so much for giving this valuable and useful information because I didn't know about these things. This post has increased my knowledge and this post is really very useful and helpful for me and the other beginners like me. I'll always try to be careful about these things and I hope that I will be successful. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, Yes, patience is absolutely necessary here. We must be patient to do the job, scrutinize our writing, and be patient as we follow up on posts from old members.

Yes my friend, I agree with you because sometimes those people harm the members who work legally without cheating, we have lost a lot because of them which I think is unfair for the good members but only then those people are forced to go to other sites, my recommendation is to work legally so that the forum continues to grow in a positive way for everyone and we can enjoy many benefits as all are created for the welfare of all members of the forum.

7 hours ago, Momo_064 said:

Thank you so much for giving this valuable and useful information because I didn't know about these things. This post has increased my knowledge and this post is really very useful and helpful for me and the other beginners like me. I'll always try to be careful about these things and I hope that I will be successful. 

That's such great that your knowledge increased in this topic and that is my goal of making topic to understand and if you want to learn more and updated from this platform then you should visit all sections and read recent topics so you will know from everything well..

Hi everybody trust all are progressing admirably, from a month ago I feel a few changes here like we lost talk token twofold installment and furthermore a week ago we lost talk tokens which we got on each respond we provides for other people, my point design is that the greater part of individuals doing cheating in various manners for installment reason if it's not too much trouble, stop it and attempt to procure with difficult work not acquire in cheating, effectively here are numerous spammers and in the event that great individuals additionally do cheating, at that point there is no contrast among spammers and great individuals here on the off chance that we are doing spamming here, at that point we can misfortune more freedoms in this gathering, trust who read my theme will do useful for the discussion more a debt of gratitude is in order for your time for perusing this subject.

How we can lose every thing in this forum if you are talking about investment and treading then its also important if you wanted to get some thing important and achieve your dreams so work hard take right decision and also take guidance from other senior members.

Truly dear I imply that we need to buckle down for bringing in cash and report spammers when we can due to spammers everything going more terrible as we probably are aware this discussion is more gainful for learning cryptographic money which is useful for future and as of now also..

Yes dear you are totally right I m totally agree with you  dear we should work hard and don't cheat this forum because this forum is best who give us money and knowledge at the same time .

Yes dear I mean that we have to paintings hard for earning money and report spammers as quickly as we will just because of spammers the whole thing going worse as we recognize this discussion board is more useful for getting to know cryptocurrency which is ideal for destiny also and currently as nicely..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i agreed with you a number of my colleague tell theres payment method few days are very low due to a few faux peoples so please we need to take step and stop scamming. We have to document the ones peoples

The forum is getting strict all the time and for the purpose of the forum we need to be more constructive so that we can take the benefits of the forum as well for the long term.

Expensive friend  so one can enhance in any undertaking, we must first set our own goals.  then we are able to pass forward little by little closer to our fulfillment.  otherwise, if we do no longer understand which manner to head, our course turns into very tough and we will not be able to attain our aim without problems.  thank you.

Hi buddy,I hope you are well.This topic is so important for all over members of this platform.You are the shine of  this platform,You are absolutly right my friend that we have to hard work to grow up our reputation.This  platform only help the hard worker who will hard work in this platfrom.When our members work hard the modaretors will help them to grow up there reputation.I will hard work in this platform i promise you my friend.

l agree with you my buddy, the supervisors have grow to be strict with the members and the legal guidelines have become greater correct due to the fraud and fraud that some human beings perform, so let us work well and take the time higher than resorting to fraud and fraud.

Right dude now we have to work hard more for earning a good amount because forum has changed it's relus. Now they give 5 times less satoshi. That hurt me much. Because I just started working and loss the opportunity to receive 1000 sat for every paid post. But, we should do our work properly like before. Thanks for the post.

Remarkable publish, my friend. i have been on this superb platform for a totally brief time and i did no longer see what the token talk became like however it seems that it did no longer turn out as anticipated because of fraud. it seems to me best that it is not paid to price different users, if it is valued it need to be for assist of the submit in query. i think that the charge for guides valued to users is very good, given that by using getting the excellent folks others can assist us and vice versa, a win-win courting.

Hello, it is true what you mention in that the same people are the ones who end up doing, that good projects like this end up dying out, since the more people are cheating, the more likely it will be that the project ends up closing, for what we must try to take care of the opportunity that we are allowed, and also invite new users, who try to do things well, greetings.

Ofcourse my mate it is a big issue. We must report every spammers. Its our hard workings and how they get like that our earnings. If anyone notice it then report it immediatly, it could be done with other member also. Moderators also take serious action on it. Beware everyone from such spammings.