Bridle My Reputation - Warning - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jat Ala

Bridle My Reputation - Warning

Hy Guys 

Hope you are doing well and all are in good health. 

My concern is that, recently i got a warning about the topic that i had created, the warning is showing to my profile which is 1. The basic concern or help I want from you all guys that who are working here from a long time, that how can i impede it in future and the basic is how can i bridle my reputation and remove that from my profile, is there any way or any activity that i can do, so to get rid of that mentioned warning point.

Hope you guys have something valuable and extraordinary to say

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Jat Ala Dear warn mean to inform someone in advance, because you have done  violation of the rules and regulations >click on that on your first warning it will show what is your first fault so don't repeat it, this warning for a month it will remove automatically after a month, because I have face also with this problems in beginning, so keep your best and best of luck!

When a warning point is received, a message will be sent to your e-mail containing the reason for that point and what is the violation you committed

If you receive a warning points in this website you should visit your email a message will be sent to you, telling you reason for giving you warning points and you should avoid those reasons next time. You can't remove the warning points from your profile yourself. 

@Jat AlaWhen it comes to warning points, if you click on the warning that appears on your profile, you will notice that it has an expiring date and time which is usually one month from when it was given. The best thing to do to avoid warning points is to stick to the rules of posting which is avoiding plagiarism/repeating posts, posts should have minimum of 100 characters.

Edited by Oyetoyy

@Jat Ala you got 1 warning point, no worries brothers there is no penalty for it. And you will be automatically removed from your profile. Just never repeat the mistake you made. Follow the group rules and make quality contents. Hope you will do your best in this forum to be a loyal member. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Any warning points have a date for expired he will remove her self when the time is over for the warning point, and on it you can find the reason why you receive this warning to avoid make the mistake another time,this how it work in general 

You cannot remove the warning point on your own. You have to wait until its allotted time expires. Then it will be removed by itself. You must know the errors that led to your warning to avoid falling into it again

My friend, you got a warning point, meaning that you violated one of the terms and laws of the forum
All you have to do is to find out the reason for the warning, by clicking on the warning point
Do not worry about her presence in your profile, for within a month she will disappear on her own as long as you avoid the mistake you made.

• +2 1

On 12/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, Jat Ala said:

Hy Guys 

My concern is that, recently i got a warning about the topic that i had created, the warning is showing to my profile which is 1. The basic concern or help I want from you all guys that who are working here from a long time, that how can i impede it in future and the basic is how can i bridle my reputation and remove that from my profile, is there any way or any activity that i can do, so to get rid of that mentioned warning point.

@Jat Ala And you did not receive a message saying the reason for your warning? Surely you broke the rules and that makes them warn you, now I imagine you read the rules and the messages posted in the section "about forum" there you can see how to work in the forum, you always have to read to be aware of things and not commit errors that can lead to a ban, the publications cannot be repetitions of others that are already made, they must have good content and be in the corresponding section, also the comments must be consistent with the publication, greetings.

You have to take it. There is a specific date to remove the point. The best thing to do is not to repeat the mistake in the coming days until the time limit is over for its removal. it'll stay up to date.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Warning point is an alert to you for your mistake and If you will never repeat that mistake again and never violate any of the rules than Your warning point could be removed as It would expire after 1 month and you can contact with the moderator and ask them to remove it from your profile.

Dear, I also encountered this problem because of my comment, and they sent me on my mail the reason for this warning .. To solve this problem, I think that we must not repeat this error. A warning will remain in our personal file for a month ... It is normal for us as beginners.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:21 AM, Jat Ala said:

Hy Guys 

Reputation point has a specific time. Reputation points are gone when the time is up.So no worries about it. If you violate the rules again, you will be given a warning point again, so you will not be able to post for 3 days.Follow the rules or your account will be banned.

Warning points are notification send from moderators to members to draw their attention mistakes made or violations of the rule and regulations to implement corrections to prevent future occurrence. Warning points can only be avoided by obeying the rules and regulations of the forum

• +1 1

The warning points that they give us have an expiration date and they remove that violation. If you think that this sanction was misapplied, you can appeal by contacting the administrator who gave you that warning, otherwise you have to acknowledge that error and perhaps you can continue working normally.

• +1 1

My friend you get warning point then you check that why admin give you warning point and always avoid doing this mistake again . And my friend always create useful and informative posts in easy words by   follow the rules of this forum and i hope you can remove your warning point in this case .

I feel sad about what has befallen you and I hope that this situation will not happen again with you, so my friend must pay attention now, and not repeat what you did and deserve the warning point, I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

If create a topic that already exists moderator will remove it and they may give you warning and if you repeat that you get ban .so if you creating a topic first you go to search wether it is already exists or not using the search feature showing at the top right.

I have never get negative reputation but your problem is basic you get this on creating a lower content post I think if you gets once  negative reputation not able to remove it from your profile. I never faced this problem maybe other member help you and give solution to you in this problem.☺️

On 12/23/2020 at 7:21 PM, Jat Ala said:

Hy Guys 

Yeah sure, the thanks. I would be happy to hear people's comment about this too.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, Mhdnaj said:

If create a topic that already exists moderator will remove it and they may give you warning and if you repeat that you get ban .so if you creating a topic first you go to search wether it is already exists or not using the search feature showing at the top right.

Thanks for this, now I know some of the rules I need to adhere to.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:15 PM, nabel said:

Hello my friend How are you? I think in this case you are violating the rules of the forum For the sake of reputation you can delete your post and thus it will return to work normally I advise you to publish useful and decent posts I wish you good luck

Thanks for this piece of advice. 

My friend, in order to preserve your reputation, you must write content that is not duplicate and useful, and do not rely in your publications on the questions that were previously asked either regarding the deletion of the reputation or preventing this matter in the future, you need someone who has a broader experience than mine

Hello, I happen to comment that once you were given warning points you cannot delete it from your profile and this happens because you take them into account and try not to increase them because you run the risk of being expelled to avoid more warning points. Make good and useful posts so that they give you positive reputation points because if you have many negative points this also hurts you when the administrators keep an eye on you, take care.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don’t know how to cancel your warning point. But I will learn from members ’comments on your topic because this topic is important. I hope you get lost in a satisfactory answer .. All the best to you.

As far as I know about this topic, I think you should keep in mind not to repeat the mistake again and according to what I have read from the members about this thing, the warning will disappear after about a month, so stay focused on your work