For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex Fron

For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it.

Congratulations for your reaching this level, I hope you will always stay with this strong spirit and are on the verge of working hard. I wish you and everyone to gain the experience and knowledge you want.

Hi friend you create a good post for all members and moderators I hope you will get joy and happiness at this forum because we can learn and earn at the same here. Now you have to create the useful and quality posts for the growth and development of the forum and your reputation will also be increase. 

Hey my dear friend hope you are having a good day.I am beginner here and thank you so much for your kind information.it’s motivate me a lot.So keep making post like this and never stop helping other's.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:13 AM, Alex Fron said:

Hello my all respected seniors and beginners. This is my first post I ever made here after 100 posts. Kindly support me, appreciate me, and correct me if I make any mistake. This post is for the Seniors,  Beginners, and Moderators.

For Beginners: I have completed the target of 100 posts in 3 to 4 days. Honestly, I was got this target very tough and about to given up on very first day (May be many of the People gave up the target of 100 posts and left away). When I started to read all the posts, then I got interested more and more to learn about Cryptocurrency and trading. This thing really works for staying here. If you want to stay here, you should move your interest from earning to learning. This will be definitely find you easily to complete the target of 100 posts. Because as much as you are learning, you become able to help the person who asked something in his topic. That's why you can easily make a useful comment or reply with correct information. Hope for the Best and Best wishes! ❤️❤️

For Seniors: I would like to very thanks to you my all respected seniors. As I have mentioned above that learning made me to be stay here. That's all information and knowledge I have got from your posts, Experience and replies. I am very thankful to you that you have replied all the useful contents relevant to the topics that very help me to understand the topic.  I have read all the rules and regulations of this forum and will try my best to follow them. If you find any mistake in my topics, posts and replies, please correct me, so that I learn from my mistakes. God Bless you ❤️❤️

For Moderators: I would like to thank you all the moderators of this forum for creating this very useful place for all the human being. It really helps all the people of the world in this Corona Pendamic Situation. This forum is really very good place for earning and learning. You are doing a great job as a moderator of this forum. I am very thankful to you for giving us this opportunity. God Bless all of you! ❤️❤️

Congratulations for your brilliant success. The credit of your success completely goes to you because the success has come for your hard work. Hard working is really very important to be successful in this forum. Always try to write useful, meaningful and logical posts so that you can get more reputations and you can earn more money. 

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Momo_064 said:

Congratulations for your brilliant success. The credit of your success completely goes to you because the success has come for your hard work. Hard working is really very important to be successful in this forum. Always try to write useful, meaningful and logical posts so that you can get more reputations and you can earn more money. 

Thank you so much mate @Momo_064 for your kind words. I have now been learned a great knowledge from this forum and can ne delivered to any new members to help them about,l the forum, it's rules and regulations, payment system, Cryptocurrency as well as its trading too. All the information I have gotten through this useful forum, and the most important thing which made me fall interested to the forum is reading the contents and replies of the topic to find useful information.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thanks for everything you have said my friend. I agree with you all. Thanks for participating in this wonderful forum and believe me we are in same thoughts with you. It's great being an active member of this wonderful community. Looking forward to spend the rest of my crypto life with you guys.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Congrats, for making this point exceptionally great so that numerous individuals learn to have great information approximately the cryptographic world, we fair got to perused a parcel to have great encounters here in this gathering and make exceptionally great quality distributions, let's fair work exceptionally difficult companions.

Oh friend, I was fascinated by your words. You are a user who is rarely seen in these forums, with an unwavering dedication, very respectful, and it can be seen that you are very talented, you will be able to grow greatly in this forum, you have all my support for whatever you need, success in your endeavor.

• +1 1

This is really inspiring post. It has amazing information for beginners and your gratitude towards the seniors and the moderators is really well written. These are the people who made this forum really helpful for everyone.

We can see your interest and attitude towards the cryptotalk. It seems really good and appreciable. Like you said I also felt the same. At first money was my intention on the forum. Then gradually working on here and learn about crypto it changed to earning knowledge. Have a good journey on crypto mate. All the best

• +1 1

It is definitely awesome mate. Actually you explained it in a better way. It's really intresting and very motivational for me and I thing every one must be enjoyed it when they are reading your lines. Really thaks for this.

• +1 1

Greetings to you my dear friend, I thank you for this good topic, it contains useful and important tips for all members, new members should read this article and benefit from it

Hello my friend, I want to thank you first, my friend, for these motivational tips that can strengthen the resolve of any novice and new in this forum. All beginners must read your topic. Second, my friend, I am against completing the 100 posts in less than 4 days. Publishing and inquiring in his first 100 posts. good luck my friend.

That was so humble by the way and you are right behind all our sucess there is the support of many oersons like first of all seniors and then the moderators and then ither members too so we shoukd be humble and thanks all of them as like youbdid hats off to you too along with all of them 

I wish you good luck and success. We, the novices, will make an effort to reach our goal. We thank the supervisors in charge of this forum who gave us a golden opportunity here.

I wish you success in your work and gain more experiences from this forum. We all felt despair at the beginning of our work here, but after we found that there are many important things that we can learn from the old members, we returned to our enthusiasm and worked harder.

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for these wonderful and motivational sentences for all members, whether beginner or experienced. Certainly, hard work and not despair and retreat is a fundamental reason for our success here in the forum and thus gaining sufficient knowledge and information, and we also earned money.

I got a lot from this forum. Got a lot of encouragement. It's a great site. As an apprentice you can have experience from here or not, you can learn a lot from this forum. Hard work here is a basic, hard work you can’t succeed. As I can learn knowledge from here, I can also know about different information.

Yeah truly even i myself wanted giving up but after scaning the forum i found out that this forum is a great school of knowledge

You are really doing a great job and you are also doing very tremendous posts. But I will still advise you that you should work the way you have worked till now, but you should continue to work in the future, but work according to the rules and regulations of this platform. You should have ever heard that you will not do anything against the rules and regulation. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Congratulations bro on this achievement you are able to earn income your post is for all members special for seniors they will and I also appreciate you on your good posting. 

On 12/24/2020 at 12:13 AM, Alex Fron said:

Hello my all respected seniors and beginners. This is my first post I ever made here after 100 posts. Kindly support me, appreciate me, and correct me if I make any mistake. This post is for the Seniors,  Beginners, and Moderators.

For Beginners: I have completed the target of 100 posts in 3 to 4 days. Honestly, I was got this target very tough and about to given up on very first day (May be many of the People gave up the target of 100 posts and left away). When I started to read all the posts, then I got interested more and more to learn about Cryptocurrency and trading. This thing really works for staying here. If you want to stay here, you should move your interest from earning to learning. This will be definitely find you easily to complete the target of 100 posts. Because as much as you are learning, you become able to help the person who asked something in his topic. That's why you can easily make a useful comment or reply with correct information. Hope for the Best and Best wishes! ❤️❤️

For Seniors: I would like to very thanks to you my all respected seniors. As I have mentioned above that learning made me to be stay here. That's all information and knowledge I have got from your posts, Experience and replies. I am very thankful to you that you have replied all the useful contents relevant to the topics that very help me to understand the topic.  I have read all the rules and regulations of this forum and will try my best to follow them. If you find any mistake in my topics, posts and replies, please correct me, so that I learn from my mistakes. God Bless you ❤️❤️

For Moderators: I would like to thank you all the moderators of this forum for creating this very useful place for all the human being. It really helps all the people of the world in this Corona Pendamic Situation. This forum is really very good place for earning and learning. You are doing a great job as a moderator of this forum. I am very thankful to you for giving us this opportunity. God Bless all of you! ❤️❤️

Gave a lot of good information.Beginners will benefit a lot from your information.I hope you will cooperate with everyone by sharing your knowledge so that everyone can gain knowledge.

My dear brother i think you are so brilliant because you already completed first 100 post in only 3/4 days..its very hard work for begginer because they have no idea about it..but it is true that this system of completing 100 post is helpful to know basic information about this platform..

Welcome to the cryptotalk family. First you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Don't copy paste from others. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. You can earn money from this platform. Not only to earning money you can gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. So work with patience and achieve success. Thanks for your valuable information. 

• +1 1

Really, I enjoyed reading your post. You have presented yourself here. You explained here how respectable the seniors and moderators are here. We will always work on the site respecting them. To work here, people have to have the greatest quality (patience). And whoever has this quality will be able to gain fame here.