Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Thank you very much dear for this useful information. As we are not getting payement of giving reactions. So stopped to give reaction. If our useful post consists of zero reputation then we cannot get payement. So support each other by giving reactions. 

• +3 1

You are absolutely right, members have stopped giving likes to the deserving posts. We should motivate the members who write amazing posts by giving them good reputation.

• +3 1

Yes very good question  some people are available and continue  do this work very easy..Participate  to you new members  because this is great platform in your future. Find and read  post and share with your experience to type your commence  

Likes are one of the main tools used by user to differentiate the good pairs form the bad ones. It is required very much in a forum like this where there are thousands of members from all over the world. If there is no incentive for users to rate , then it will lead to decline in the standard of the forum. 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Yes mate you are right. If we want to earn money online on this forum than we need to become active. We have to help each other. We should give likes to each others so that everyone can receive his reward of work.

It is important to give evaluations, even if they do not have a reward, in order to support the members and give them an idea of the level of their work. We must not just let the idea of making money dominate us.

Yes you are right we must be very active this platform and read many posts and try to react it also. We must give negative reactions to the misleading and bad contents while we should give good reputation to good contents. If the reaction button is not there in this platform it would degrade the standard of this platform because spammers will not get negative reaction and they go on posting such contents again and again. But now since it's there there are not a lot of spammers and we could distinguish between good and bad contents by looking at the likes.

Yes we must be always active in cryptotalk. We must make it our priority and do whatever we can. We must try our maximum to make our Post more reachable and get good reputation. Cryptotalk is our need and we must find time to make our account bigger.

Yes, presenting likes should not be for a purely material purpose. On the contrary, it should be used in order to encourage and praise others and also facilitate the work of mediators to know good and bad posts.

You are right we should be active member of this platform 

we should give likes or reactions on those posts which contains quality contents and are useful for others 

our main purpose on this platform must be learning not money

We should share our experience or knowledge with other members of this platform 

give likes to quality posts

My friend i agree with you. Like are very important to content Creator. Useful post is also becoming use less post due to lack of reputation.  Giving positive reputation to the deserving posts is very important to encourage content Creator to wrok hard and crate more in formative and positive posts. Best of luck

On 12/23/2020 at 10:55 AM, Roan said:

Due to the change in the payment system, many people have turned off the rating.We should rate others' posts because we get paid as a result of the current rating so we must give a good rating to a good post and a negative rating to a bad post.

You are right.React are important .But react  are valuable they should  be given to those who are deserving and post  good information not to those who post irrelevant stuff.thanks

I agree with you..likes is seen as a means of motivation to those posting topics. Through this, more topics can be posted due to the interest showed by people.

This is indeed true because I have noticed decrease in time of like since it was announced that there is no payment for given like,but we should know that this like is still important for us here it is a way of telling some to equip himself or appreciating them whenever they do the needful as far as this forum is concerned.

Hello my dear friend I will say that if you want more knowledge and profit you should spend more time in cryptotalk. Because from cryptotalk you could study more about cryptocurrencies and trading. And you should always post meaningful articles. Or else you will get negative reputation. So please don't spam , post good contents.

Hello my friend, I am new here, but through my reading of the old publications, I learned that the forum was giving gains in return for the reactions that we provide to other people's posts, but I agree with you that we must give appropriate reactions with all credibility to members' posts, not only to achieve profits, but to raise the level of the forum .

• +5 1

You're very right my dear, let not stop our active and good work on this forum because of a little adjustment that was made. I believe anything done by the moderators on this forum is for the betterment of this platform. So let continue giving likes and good reputations. Thank you all.

Everyone should be an active member of the forum. This should be the progress of the forum. We should be active. We should give feedback so that there is quality and the main purpose of others is achieved.  They will also move forward by these

You are absolutely right .When we write a post, it is important to like and get good reaction .If there are no reservations like our post, then we will not be postpaid due to which we will not be able to earn. That is why we should be achieved the members of crypto form because so that they like our post and what we post should be good material used in it .

@Roan yes my friend I agree with you that like give motivation to continue post comments and if comments not give like that mean doesn't paid .if you like my post give me like💙

Yes dear mate you are very right and we should give positive reputation to the deserving posts and it is very important to encourage the content creator and we should always make good topic which is beneficial for other members.

• +4 1

Already it's done. Payment has stopped for daily 50 reacts. And now all members are feel ugly to giving reacts to others posts and topics. In this situation all members are facing the problem of low payments. I think moderators should positive steps on it,

Yes i agree, most of the members don't react or don't give reputation now and this is no okay for us all because it gives us motivation to perform positive and useful in this platform. So i think we should give reputation to those who deserves it and to those who don't deserve or post negatively we shall use minus ratings.