What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

The same advice that was given to me while I was still a new member is the same advice I will give new members which is to make sure that you adhere to the rules and regulations of this forum because failure to do so may get your account banned.

I suggest newbie you wirk here then you follow rules . You work properly just focus on your work . Don't waste time.  Regular work . Stay away copy paste.  You work hard then you get achieved.  Success. 

I think this forum is the best for all beginners if you all follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You create informative and useful post. Don't copy paste from others comments. Always make good contents so that other gets benefits. 

As a new members here what you first need to do is to properly understand the rules and policies of the forum even before you start working so that you will know what to do and when to do it without getting yourself into any form of problem. Let keep up with the hardwork 

As a novice, we should cautiously observe all the standards of the discussion to know all that we should do. regarding different clients of the gathering, without giving an awful standing and making quality substance meeting every one of these prerequisites we can be fruitful.

Dear friend, I think the quality of the post depends on many reasons such as creativity, clearly, and correctly. wherefore, I suggest you be careful before publishing any post. In fact, I published three topics one of them still, and the rest were deleted, so don't lose hope and work carful.

You are welcome once again, although I'm also a new member of the forum. The only advise I can give to my fellow newbies is to be vigilant of scammers. Never you in any situation share your personal information with any unknown person because he might be a scammer. Have a nice day.

I would like to advise beginners if they have join this site than pay full attention to their work.they should try to make a good research for their work.they should take serious their job of making comments.

Dear mate for your useful post first you need to select a topic for which you have complete understanding so that you can make a relevant post. Make informative post so that others can get benefit of it. Work on real purpose of this forum. Best of luck 💟

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am too beginner and I want to provide a advised to beginner that if they take hand the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and focus on your goals then I am take guarantee that they will be achieve their aims. Best of luck

• +3 1

I think the first advice for newbies is to never start trading before you learn the market.  Don't stop learning.  Study Coin Highpapers (information on their projects).  Follow currency groups news and updates.  Check their maximum and amount of coins circulated.  Also, I suggest newcomers do research on the market, and observe it first.  Never start futures or margin trading before gaining spot trading experience.  Once you start trading, always plan your strategy.  Look for a good entry point, always keep a stop loss point and take your profits to the default points.  Whatever you do, you have to make a good profit.

To all the newcomers in the platform, I would like to say give your best and always spend your time on learning new things. Time spent on learning is never wasted, and it would bring positive results. If you keep yourself motivated on learning you will be successful in life and can make your own way out.

I MUHAZAIN as there fellow Beginner I need us to cooperate with each other and direct our self when having a mistake, and please let take this great platform serious, and we need to be patient in all what we have been going through.

First of all, welcome the all beginners.,i advice all the new members that they should must read the guidelines of this forum and must follow the rules and regulations. Avoid the simple mistakes, avoid the reputation cheating and avoid the create the useless post content. These are such things which makes you more brilliant otherwise if you violate such rules then your account will be banned. 

The beginners should publish useful and beneficial posts as we are not interested in making money here, but we are interested in increasing our expertise and developing our knowledge about a number of topics such as digital currencies and achieving knowledge gain about cryptography as we are here one family and we care about the benefit of each other

Hello my friend, there are many tips for beginners, the most important of which is adhering to the rules of the forum and sharing useful posts about coding and trading in order to gain reputation. He must finish 100 posts in order to get a profit, and the comment must not be less than 100 characters. Avoid cheating to gain reputation and avoid copy-pasting. Surely a lot of advice a beginner will get when browsing through the experiences of others.

I advise you in the beginning to read all the forum rules correctly and to abide by all of them and to read additional information about cryptocurrencies and put it in the forum so that you will have if someone decides to ask your question about the topic that you wrote.

Hello my friend, in the beginning there are 100 free posts, then 20 posts every day at this time. You should pay attention to reading about cryptocurrencies more to understand them and learn them and follow the rules of the forum. Participation should be useful, not less than 100 characters, and pay attention to spelling errors to get a positive reputation .. Good luck for everyone.

• +3 1

My all friends. I went to advice you to be very careful about your work on this forum. I am advice to you comment's from fake ratings, fake topics, 

You should avoid that. 

You should try to spend more time at the forum and read the posts as more as you can of senior members it will give you a good experience that how to create posts at the forum and most importantly you should read the forum's rules and regulations and should follow them to avoid any problems at the forum.

As a new beginner you want to know the rules and learn from senior members. As a beginner you want to work beginner section for learning. Always try to make useful and new informative posts. Don’t invest or trading without proper knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

for every new comer if you are new to some place and you want to work their way should learn the INS and outs of that place and you need to make sure that you are working perfectly

Welcome my friend, I advise you to abide by the basic rules and conditions in the forum. Collect information and knowledge as much as possible and take advantage of your presence in the forum for the future. Get experience to use later.

• +5 1

Dear me, I assure all dear beginners here to abide by the rules and conditions here, to promote our entries and add a discriminatory character, which is the most important thing to follow here. 

• Useful or interesting 1