What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

As a beginner you should complete your hundred post as soon as possible and try to get atleast 20 post and give reputation points so you can also earn these points.

Wherever the new member on this platform will make an advice that they comment or post only after reading  the crypto guideline because if he does not follow the rules and  regulations, then surely he can be a banned  at the same time 

In my opinion, you should first read several posts before participating
In order to avoid yourself warnings or prohibitions
The comment must be 100 characters, the first capital letter, and the end of the comment is a period at the end of the line.

• +3 1

I would like to advise you please create useful topic or make good comment.Your post will be attractive for all members of this campaign if it is valuable and essential and you will get positive good reputations.Do your work with full attention and make posts randomly in this forum. Creat post on specific and important topic and write useful content in your post. Avoid by copying other members posts and share your own ideas here. 

• +2 1

Well my dear,If you are a beginner you have to follow some rules and maintain those rules consistently.You have to keep working hard with patience.Some of thise rules are

1.Read all the instructions and regulations properly

2.Write by own

3 work on beginner section.

4.post on familiar and known topics

5.Careful about spelling and grammatical mistakes

6.Help others and keep learning from others

• +1 1

For me a fundamental advice for every beginner is to follow the rules, always look for the way to do everything as the forum demands, working in the best way and with good will, always try to learn and imitate the good of the members with more experience, work honestly and treat others the way you want them to treat you.

• +2 1

My advice for the beginners is that, at the beginners who just starts work in this forum should be patient to work in this forum. The main wok of this forum is to comment post.In this forum,there have many rules and instructions.So ,the beginners should follow the instruction of the crypto platform and work hard. The beginners can also take the help from the old workers of this forum.Best of luck to my all beginner friends.

This is immensely advantageous to biginner.My advice to newbies is to follow the rules and regulations because they are very important. Also, write useful posts rather than useless posts, and keep your posts under 100 characters.

• +1 1

Hello dear friends i warmly welcome yoi in this plate forum yoy enjoy this forum i advised first you follow all the rulea of crypto currency then you create ideas by doing research before posting and yoir post will be related to the content and last dont copy forum and your account should be banned best of luck 

Welcome to the forum, my dear friend. I got to join the cryptotalk. My friend, you have to work hard and give a little of your time and attention to this forum until you get a satisfactory result. Read the basic rules and make sure they are applied and adhered to

• +3 1

Hello my friend. I suggest that you publish good and positive contents that address the topic at hand. You should not repeat and do not copy the comments of others. I advise you to write in a clear and expressive manner and to stay away from idle talk and procrastination in the explanation. You should write in English or Russian, taking into account the spelling rules  And linguistic, and the start of each sentence with a capital letter

Dear mate welcome to crypto world.you have to gain more knowledge about crypto world.work hard utilize time properly and post on information topic.Follow the guidelines of the forum and do not avoid them.wish you the best.

When we enter in everything new we consider that we are novices so we must follow the rules to reach success and we as novices in this forum we must follow the rules to not ban US should not write less than three lines or to copy the comments of others we must diligence ourselves 

You have to constantly search for good information to write and create publications, and that information should be about cryptocurrencies and you should avoid making spelling mistakes within the publication in addition to that the number of characters in the subject exceeds 100 characters to be accepted and not removed by officials in the future
Whenever your posts are good and not violating any rules, you will get a good reputation from the members here

• +2 1

My first advice for them is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and then complete their first 100 unpaid posts and then go for their earning and always use proper and informative content in their topics.It will build their reputation to earn good.

• +3 1

For creating good posts you should read out all rules of crypto talk. You should create good posts those contains good content which are useful for all. Your posts should be contain our hundred alphabet letters.

Publishing is easy, but it lacks experience, and in order to obtain this experience, we must read the posts of ancient people in this forum, and we must also spend a lot of time here

• +3 1

Hello mates. Firstly i greatly welcome all new beginners to this site. Really you guys choosen a right place. The best advise I can give to you is never give up if you work hard anything  definitely you will get it.

I suggest you new members give time to this forum gain knowledge from it . Honestly work with this forum . In forum section you will read the rules for this forum for working good here . 

And never run for good reputation just do your own status with your useful contents. People will surely like you.then. 

The golden advice I can give you is not to tamper with other people's accounts, because that's a risk to you. 
Do not copy one's comment.And write a 100-character comment.

• +2 1

My advice for beginners is just you have to do hard work do your best in whatever you are create your own content do some research before creating topic and don't repeat same and same topic never go for shortcut take time be patient a day will come when you will get reward.

• +3 1

Dear @bra231997, you should have completely knowledge about rules and regulations. You have to post on the basis of your suggestions and always remember you should write what is true. You should rate what its mean for. You can find many topics about rules and regulations of this forum. 

Read the terms and conditions of the forum and understand them correctly and properly adhered to and provide topics and publications B information correct and understandable and share with other members interact with them and avoid fraudulent sites and not deal with it

I think there are a lot of the same topics and always thet reapet the same words to avoid copy past ,avoid useless posts, do not be afraid of sharing your ideas, think freely,ask freely.

Edited by Tasmem SH