Please Continue rating - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

My dear friend as a member of this forum It is our duty to work honestly on it by watching the posts and give reaction to them If we like them. So always appreciate the members in the form of ratings. It will help a lot to others.

Yes we want to always give positive reputation for useful posts. We never stop to give positive reputation. I think a reputation point is the prove of a post which is useful or not.I hope members arw never cheat with reputation. 

We have completely stopped giving ratings been it negative or positive since when the payment for ratings was disabled. I think we must value ratings as much as we value the earnings we make to keep the forum clean and informative.

Yobit & Crypto Talk should just publicly announce what their plans are for the forum & its members. I dont see it correct nor professional that they leave hundreds of people not knowing what they plan to do. Some people here in the forum depend on the daily money they earn here. I just put mine in my Yobit wallet but thats besides the point. The point is, we are no longer getting paid for ratings & our BTC is stuck in limbo.

To me, if somebody doesnt pay me when I have been promised I will be paid, I stop working. It doesnt matter which work I have been doing for them. I spend hrs a day here, trying to help people, make useful topics, etc. If they want to stop payment, thats fine by me but just tell me. I will go somewhere else where I feel more appreciated & know that I will get paid. Im sure Im not the only one who feels or thinks this way.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

@leno05 @foals317 @davy22 @Rasel22 @Katia22 @Angeln20

Yes we need to do this , there is a lot of really importance to it , because this is a tool that we have been given to make sure that we are able to  weed out the wrong people to me its really important to work as hard , its really important to value every single working intervention that is effective for every single person , there are good ideas that work  in the end rating works well for so many people that is really important

Hello my dear friend, you are correct please continue rating in our beloved member here, this is the symbol if their post if are good or not, or their need to be gain there knowledge more in this platform.

Yes I also noticed that now the members stopped the giving reaction because they are not getting the earning by giving the reactions so I think we should give the reactions to the deserving posts because this is their right. 

So I've been wondering why I'm not getting reactions and enough reputation on my posts even after making good posts. I had no idea that the reactions are deactivated that's why people are not getting interest in giving reputation points. In the case of giving reactions we shouldn't look for our own interests only, we need to give points to those who are working hard and providing the community with knowledgeable contents. We should always give reputation to the deserving members even if we're not getting anything in return and that's the true passion and dedication of working as a community.

I am new on this fourm .I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Kindly keep up the rating. In the event that we can accomplish something great about this, we can concoct a ton of thoughts here. Since the primary thing we ought to do here is in the event that we can offer some great remarks here, at that point we can get some great evaluations here, at that point we need to offer some great remarks here, on the off chance that we can examine the subject well, at that point we can acquire great information here, at that point here we are acceptable. Having an approach to accomplish something great with the guarantee of accomplishing something

I believe that we should continue to rate the same if we see a good topic or a topic that we like not to pass as if nothing and not value it just because they are not giving us the 50 conversation cards, what we should do is if it deserves to be given a good appraisal to that person who made an effort on that issue.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct. We must continue to give each other a positive reputation and comment on good and useful publications for members, and thus we support them and give them confidence. Indeed, there are many fraudsters who hinder the progress and development of the forum level, and officials must permanently ban them and clean the forum from fraudsters

• +1 1

I completely agree with you, so we must give positive evaluations of the rights. Useful posts in order to encourage their owners to spread more knowledge, and we must give negative evaluations to cheaters so that they are banned from the forum

yeah we should continue doing that but for the posts and topics that deserves it. Well giving reputation shows that we are doing a good job in the forum and this will motivate us to be  doing more, so any post that deserves a rate we should kindly rate it. 

Edited by Manir
  • Useful or interesting 1

Only when you can use the good content in your topic OK then you can receive the positive rating on your post so one thing I want to tell you that you can get the cost of repetition very easily on this forum

Hello friend, I am a beginner and what you have said is good, I had a friend who was doing things well and they were banned and right now he is waiting to see if his account is returned but he has not been lowered, I see well that the administrators take care doing cleaning two by three that keeps us calm for those of us who do not cheat because we can work calmly, I qualify every day to be able to help and that they help me.

• +1 1

Since I became a member, there is no TALK token distribution in exchange for ratings. Nevertheless, I give reputation points to all posts that I like and find useful. The motivation here should not necessarily be making money. Everyone, including me, likes their opinion to be liked. We must act fairly and rate the posts we like.

I don’t think we should stop giving fame. Because everything we do is reactionary. If I compliment others, others will compliment me with ratings on my posts. And of course we will have a reputation for good and informative posts. Everyone's love for everyone will increase.

We must have to continue rating. Rating means the post deserve which rate. If the post is lower quality then we should give negative ratings to alert the content creator and if the content creator post higher quality or useful post then we should give positive ratings to encourage the author to write more good contents 

• +1 1

Well, as for me I am still giving ratings to the work that I see it good and educative, though what you said is real, without the payment for rating, sometimes it really discouraging, but that should not stop us from rating works that are good enough.

Yes, we still need to continue rating, because without rating, how could we reward those among us who are making some useful posts, though the 50 daily ratings has even cancel, still we are allowed to rate each other .

I guess bro you are right. Because if we continue rating then we will get our income otherwise we get 0 income. Because the Yobit account clear that if we have positive ratings then we will get money if we have negative ratings or zero ratings then we get no money That's why we have to continue rating.

• +1 1

Yes my friend I'm also noticed this after stop giving the reactions of money no one gives reactions. You all are tell me that the we are giving reputation for money can this is the value of this forum useful posts if you think like this then I'm feeling shameful to you and me because I'm also a member of this forum. Do give reputation on useful because this is the right of useful posts.

• +1 1

You are very right friend since I have seen that many people do not react to publications of very good quality friends remember that we have to do it since here we came to do the good work.