Please Continue rating - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Despite all of this, I find that we can continue to give the posts and responses that deserve evaluation, and we will not be scared of that even if the benefit is removed from it.
I wish everyone to respect the effort that others make in their posts and the information provided by friends in their responses to the posts.

• +3 1

We must always remember how wonderful it is that someone is following with us to protect us from misinformation and to keep this forum active and active. We have to raise the hat for all those supervisors who do the difficult work.

• +2 1

The influence of fraudsters and cheaters on us within this forum was unfair, as cheaters give random evaluations that affect the reputation and rank of some persistent members negatively, thus the forum has updated (payment-for-reviews systems) in order to avoid cheating some members.

• +2 1

On 12/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Yes dude I agree with you that rating is much needed for all of us. But now people are not focsuing in it, but we should give the desired post with best rating and show that you are a good member of the platform. 

• +2 1

I think we have faced another test, we must succeed for ourselves.  Dear, we do not give feedback in order to gain conversation codes, but we give feedback to people who give us useful posts, and encourage them to give more.

• +1 1

Yes you are right we should not stop rating . If we find any useful content then we must rate is positively regardless of gaining talk tokens for this . We should encourage good content by giving positive reputation . So we should keep reacting.

Hello dear friend, i think you are right in your opinion. Regardless of whether we get paid for our ratings or not, we should never stop giving positive ratings to the posts that we find very interesting. Thank you.

I think the entire idea of rating and acquiring tokens with it isn't right. for what reason would it be advisable for them to give you tokens for your responses? you are an individual from a local area and you should give positive responses to the great posts. that is not an obligation to get paid, that is simply being quite cordial.

Hello my friend, in fact you created a good topic, especially since you published it here in the beginners section, and I think that your topic will motivate them not to monopolize the reputation points for topics that only benefit them or something like that, but rather they should appreciate the work of any member who provides useful topics so that others appreciate Their work. Also, of course, they have to follow all the rules to avoid warning points or delete some posts. I wish all of my coding talking friends here good luck.

• +3 1

Welcome, yes, every post deserves evaluation. If it is useful, it deserves a positive evaluation to raise the morale of the members and increase the enthusiasm and appreciation of the diligence in the work.

• +2 1

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet you in this forum. Very well said my dear mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1

Dear members,  rating depends upon your knowledge and useful post you have shared . You will be rewarded on your post ,if your post is informative, interesting and helpful for others majority of members gives only like for earnings and they do not give any reputation according to the value of post . Giving positive reputation to the deserving post is very important to encourage content creator to work hard and create more informative posts

Rating is very important for each users in this forum to encourage all users to post pre and bring new ideas to the forum in each session it's very good for the reputation of the forum to have a big community and have a many projects to support the platform. 

• +1 1

Hello dear I actually did not understand your question I tried to collect information, but there is no trick. If you can clarify your question then I can help you

• +1 1

I think it is necessary to pay close attention to the subject of the reviews, because it is a message of thanks and gratitude to the members who do good, useful posts full of good information, so it is necessary that we do the evaluation

You are right my friend, thank you for this wonderful post. Indeed, we must give ratings and evaluation according to the efforts exerted by the active members, and this will encourage them to provide more creativity and thus raise the level of the forum

• +3 1

Oh my God, how comfortable this talk is, thank you
I hope that your post reached the largest number of members
By confirming the evaluation is a beautiful thing and corrects errors, if any
Good luck, dear

we should give reaction to those members who create good contents for this platform because reputation is not just a point rather this is the encouragement for all those members who create good contents for this platform and put your much effort on this platforms .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Absolutely right, many of the cheaters were cheating with the forum so that the forum changed its policy to give 50 talk token for those posts who received good ratings points.. It's oreety good that the takl token price will be maintained at high level.. But due to this policy we forget to give the ratings points to those posts which deserve it.. Now a days the rating points are necessary for the post to be paid. So plz gives the rating points to those posts which deserve it.. 

• +1 1

I believe every forum members want to get the rating because 1 good rating = 200 sts ^^
So we need to continue the rating so that other members have more motivation to create quality posts, contribute more to the forum and we will win-win when we have more knowledge and more rewards in sts.

Thank you for your important topic. In my opinion, we must deal with them by reporting false or useless posts. By doing so, we help the administration to reduce cheaters in the forum.

We can appreciate thise person who is maki g usefull post for us and we can learn frim thier topic. If we would not give reputation then they will work but in other ways. So if we click on reputation then we can get maximum new topic on this forum and we can make post. So if we give reputation to deserving people who really working hard . So another thing when we are in forum ,this is like a opportunity ,so make good for this forum ,if we are not getting token. So give reputation to those who really making usefull post.

All members must read the topics well and interact with them positively if they are good.  Interesting members have been banned for violating the rules and poor content of their posts.  Evaluating good topics is very important because it encourages members to continue publishing.

• +2 1

yes your right dear. The forum changed it rule of giving payment  by giving reputation to others. I think moderators give payment to sr. members and full members on giving reactions. we work together and keep giving reactions it is best for us and others. If we work like a team then we gain more.