Please Continue rating - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Thank you @Kanji because of this post I came to know that this forum used to pay 50 Talk for giving 50 ratings daily and the the payment for 20 post was used to be doubled from what they pay for that post. So this post is so helpful and we should always be helpful and obey the rules of this forum.

Well I genuinely I concur with you . Positive notoriety is as it were for individuals to specific their much appreciated and advantage they picked up from a subject, but shockingly a few cheaters fashioned tall appraisals to pick up the believe of the individuals and actualize false operations.

My dear friend as we know that the past rules this platform is too that you can give maximum 50 likes per day and giving per like gives you one talk tokenbut now this platform remove this roles of this platform and it is not given any talk tokens to giving the like so after that step some of the other earning because if you are positive reacting then you will have to paid he written in the yobit platform so give other react and init and you also get react from other please focus on my advice and give reacts to other 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hi friend, I am new to this forum.  And I know that ratings are not mandatory now.  And for this we have to post according to the rules.  But these posts are not being paid without ratings again.  So we should give regular ratings to everyone.  Because if we don't give ratings to others, they won't give ratings to us either . As a result, our post will not be paid.

Yes my dear everybody needs to do reaction on the posts for the back reactions on the posts because there is no money without the reputation so we should help each other and should do reacts.

I always give good rating to those posts that deserve it. Those ones that have good quality and have actually contributed information to the forum. So that members will be able to recognize which ones that are worth reading.

Rating has reduced drastically in the forum. Despite the fact that rating has been stopped we still managed to get some rating which is an indication that if you post something meaningful, you will still get rating. However if you are just posting spam then there is no way that you are going to be getting any rating. So the key to getting more rating is to improve in your writing.

Yes dear you are right we should not avoid to give rating.if we want to achieve best rating then we should also give rating to others. So please give rating as it is the source of income for someone. 

Yes you are right. We should continue the rating. And I advise you always we should give the rating in positive not in negative.

So be careful about that. And take interest in your work and you should work with consistency and honestly. And you can do so . It's policies are not complex. So take it easy and don't make scamming to get more reputation points and you should create posts with smart way.

And give the reputation points in positive form.

You have given good information. I am new on this forum but my friends are already working on this forum. They have told me that rating is very important on this forum. If there is no rating on the post then our post is not be useful count.

Try to give a good rating or you will lose the qualification of the forum.  This would be considered wrong. We must continue the rating. If you rate the forum as much as possible, you will always be able to get good results.

My expensive buddy as we realize that the past policies this platform is too that you could supply most 50 likes in keeping with day and giving according to like offers you one speak tokenbut now this platform cast off this roles of this platform and it isn't given any speak tokens to giving the like so after that step some of the opposite earning because in case you are wonderful reacting then you will need to paid he written within the yobit platform so give different react and init and also you also get react from other please consciousness on my recommendation and deliver reacts to different 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

My friend if we do not like the post, simply we can ignore it, but if the post is fraudulent or bad, we must give it a negative reaction in order to be banned from the forum, then we help the moderators to get rid of the cheaters. 

Yeah ... I agree as I believe it is our duty to give reputations especially to those post that in one way or the other impact us positively... We don't need to get paid to give reputations first

i think some of other members here didn't ready to give appropriate ratings or reactions as free we all know that some of us is the main reason why that features of paid reactions being spammed always so they decided to removed it from this forum but we must never forget that giving reactions to the posts is our duty and responsibility for us if we found useful in that topics and to post creator to motivate them to post more useful topics like they always should do and also it will help for moderators to know what topics will subject to removed because of useless topics and whoever topics that must remain in this cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Rating other posting to me is very important because it's the highest way which we show appreciation that we have really learn from their post and also will keep them motive and continue posting useful Information to the forum.

• +1 1

On 12/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

That is very good information mate, due to the stopping of payment of giving reputation one talk and double payment, this mak some people don't want to give rating to the useful post of members in the forum. We should not stop reacting on posts that deserve reputation, despite if we can not complete giving 50 likes per day at least we should try to use some minutes to read good posts whose deserve in the forum to use twenty five rate on them out of our 50 daily reputation we have.

Yes I heard a lot about this . Because everyone saying their account is banned. That's why I'm working sincerely and accordingly. This is really disheartened when we work hard and after that hardworking our account is banned . Everyone should work accordingly to rules and regulations.

Hows u men, for my part, certain , We want to keep score because put up ratings are first rate way to get comments from your readers about your posts however a few humans do now not score posts those human beings really do feedback.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:02 AM, Rabiu Dallatu said:

when you want to get the deserve reputation then make your posts more attractive and unique to attract attention from the members, when a member on this platform make a useful posts, then never hesitate to give reputation. 

I agree with you mate, the simple way if you want to achieve good reputation from people then try to creating meaningful post and beneficial topic which members will read and feel happy by reading your post, people will give you good reputation if they satisfied after reading your content.

My dear

Some time ago there was news that due to cleaning section by moderator  , you do not give rating to anyone, if you give rating, your account will be closed, but now it has completed, you can give rating to everyone and you should not worried.  If you give rating on any post, then its post becomes useful and it becomes easily paid which again benefits it. In this way its cummunity reputations also increase .

Putting all your focus on rating is not a good idea the rating process is not a standard earning method you can rely on, it can be stopped anytime and then you will have to look for other jeans to earn

We should have to do support everyone by giving reaction. In my 60 post i only get 4 reaction. This is really sad for me. I am trying to my level best to do  better here. If i don't get reaction this will disinspire me. Make me sad. Please everyone give reaction.     

The forum is a good thing to keep from bad guys and cheaters.  The bad thing is that the rating is much lower.  We would love any post.Some fraudsters give fake summit ratings to provoke activity.  You may need other members to give you other ratings before you can pay for your posts.

Dear Friend! You should comment on useful topics and creates good topic to increase your reputation. You should work hard to make good profit and reputation.