Before asking, read the rules - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Before asking, read the rules

Ask before you read the rules so you can learn something better here.  In fact if we could gain some good knowledge about it then we could make something good about the subject. Hopefully one day we would know something good here and answer something good here. One time we can keep trying to do something good here then we are good here.  Something can be done with language. Whenever we move into something good, we can do something good here. We are working with the hope that we will do something good here.

I think this is what should happen but most beginners tend not to look and ask. The bad thing is going to a website or a conversation and asking this question, which can leave many people annoyed and unwilling to answer.

Yes, my friend, I believed that we should read well and do the necessary research, and not just fill in and implement the daily duty, for a currency world is a vast world and needs a lot of research and learning.

You are right friend I also noticed that the beginner's did not read the rules and regulations of the forum before to start the working therefore they face difficulties and ask the common questions about the rules.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:47 PM, Dormilon said:

Publications with good content make our accounts grow, if our account grows it will bring us benefits in the future, we will become aware that a good job brings good rewards

Of course, we must try to give content that has something that haven't been talked before and news ralated things. We are seeing those kinds of post which only talk about same things in different words.

I think most of the newbies are making this mistake. As being a new member they are unaware of this forum, in that case they make topics that are already repeated by some other new member. They should must read the rules and regulations to understand this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, my friend, in every work there are many important things and rules that you have to abide by, as is the case in this forum to achieve progress in the stages of work from one stage to another higher than them, and asking some questions may help the beginners to understand what some of the vague topics they have and contribute to Enriching knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and trading in them .. Therefore, it is necessary to be patient and not greedy to quickly reach the other categories very quickly, but to collect sufficient and adequate information to obtain profit, growth and the prosperity of our accounts and a good reputation

You are right my friend. I always face some problems in understanding things, and I always try to follow the rules that I read in the section about the forum, but asking the most experienced members helps me a lot because they give me advice in an easy way and help me understand what I do not know and answer my questions no matter what

We must always work according to the rules in the forum. We always work recklessly to achieve our gains. We must always be patient. We have to be supportive of ourselves and the new members without hesitation. We must work with great caution and diligence.

Yes, definitely, sometimes I wonder why people continue to make topics that have already been discussed by either the moderators or some members of the forum, those kind of people are supposed to be able to read the pinned posts by the moderators so that they get the answer to there questions without any much trouble.

I agree with you friend, it's good to question on anything that you don't have knowledge on it, while because if you didn't ask before you read it might cause a problem to your understanding,so try to ask questions to get more knowledge.

There are many people who join the forum with the aim of creating posts and earning money from them only, which leads to them publishing bad posts and causes them to be banned, so we have to read the rules and adhere to them when publishing the posts and make our main goal is learning and not earning money, this will make our posts of quality High and we get paid for it

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

You are 100% right I have seen and respond to a lot of auch posts and I always told them by commenting there to read the pinned posts in about forum section and all of your queries regarding the rules and regulations and payment method will sort out. Every Beginner should visit about forum section first and then start posting here.

It is very important to read the forum rules and understand them well, and to read some topics published by old members that explain these rules and include answers to all questions posed by beginners, in order to avoid repetition of topics and posts.

You're correct. I believe brand new people ought to total 100 articles. In this manner, their self-confidence increases using the passing of your time as well as brand new people ought to produce the actual subjects based on the guidelines of the discussion board. Brand new people should browse the guidelines after which produce the subject. The subject ought to be based on the guidelines from the website.

You are right .In begining ,all members should learn all the rules .But some juniors always ask question and disturb other .Actually they should read rules and work properly .In rare case if you do not understand ,then you should ask questions from senior .

Here is a not a problem of guiding others .Actually problem is that everyone is busy in their work .

It's true, a hundred percent
I also agree with you. We should focus on publications with appropriate content and good for us
To increase our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to make money as well.

I think that your idea is correct, so we must go to "About the Forum" and read all the questions that come to our mind, thus avoiding problems and errors, as well as to limit taking the many posts that contain such questions, but this does not prevent us from answering the questions of some new members who do not want to wait and need to Quick answers

• +3 1

It is exceptionally critical to pay consideration to the quality of our every day posts, and to maintain a strategic distance from distributing futile and copy ones as it were to total our every day assignments, mediators are working difficult to keep the gathering clean from these arbitrary posts, so distributing these futile posts is fair a squander of time since it'll be erased and expose their proprietors to get caution focuses .

Yes you are right. Before asking read the rules and regulations of this forum carefully. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum makes you very bright and knowledge full about crypto currency trading and working.

Yes dear I'm agree with you before joining the forum the first thing is to read the forum rules if someone goes against the forum rules will lead to banned permanently 

It is necessary for beginners to read the rules and conditions for this forum before they start creating topics and posts and adhere to them to the fullest, but there is no problem with asking them questions, this section is dedicated to answering questions from beginners to understand how to work in the forum well.

• +4 1

Yes, as soon as we join the forum, our first task should be to read and understand the rules and regulations of the forum and then we should ask and learn from an experienced member and publish good content in the forum.

As a new member we want to read the rules very carefully and we want to always follow the rules. But if we get any problem then we can ask senior members for get help. This is a good site to ask for a help.