Bitcoin has exceeded 20k dollars and will continue to rise - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brandonsaw

Bitcoin has exceeded 20k dollars and will continue to rise

Friends I have good news bitcoin has surpassed 20k dollars this day December 16 has risen to 20k dollars this is another historic achievement for bitcoin and it will continue to rise and I will tell you why so many people have joined the world of crypto this year  and increased the price of bitcoin from which right now many people will start to buy a lot of bitcoin and that will make it drive bitcoin and rise more in price and many people will continue to buy since I believe that bitcoin this 2021 will explode its price for all beginners  I recommend you now invest in bitcoin as much as you can so that you take good profits.

Screenshot_20201216-085240_Chrome.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 4

5 hours ago, Brandonsaw said:

Friends I have good news bitcoin has surpassed 20k dollars this day December 16 has risen to 20k dollars this is another historic achievement for bitcoin and it will continue to rise and I will tell you why so many people have joined the world of crypto this year  and increased the price of bitcoin from which right now many people will start to buy a lot of bitcoin and that will make it drive bitcoin and rise more in price and many people will continue to buy since I believe that bitcoin this 2021 will explode its price for all beginners  I recommend you now invest in bitcoin as much as you can so that you take good profits.

Yeah the day is the most exiting day for thus who are investing in bitcoin and holding bitcoins, and i think its the first time that bitcoin riches 20,000 usd in its whole life, and that's a good experience for me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, today has been a great day, Bitcoin finally broke the $ 20,000 barrier.
I remember that three years ago it was so close and I did not think it would take so long for that barrier to pass, but for now everything indicates that 2021 will be a great year.
This rise is very similar to the one at the end of 2016. In addition, many institutions are entering, so I think this bullrun has started so far.

• +2 1

Congratulations to BTC holders!
I do not think this event comes from the BTC fan community, because I know that many people are willing to sell BTC at $20K, and if so, the price of BTC will drop immediately. While at the present time, 1 BTC > $21K.
It is possible that large companies are buying into BTC in bulk making buying pressure extremely large, pushing the price of BTC up and constantly creating new ATH.

The bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency in the world, created in 2008 and launched in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, one or more developers, it is not known exactly. Since its launch it has been on the rise, rising in value and breaking barriers, its historical trajectory is one of overcoming years after years, it is a leader in the cryptographic market, it has a presence in all the cryptocurrency exchange houses of the world, every day entrepreneurs, governments and people accept bitcoin as money. And with the little supply of cryptocurrencies that there is and that is the next 2 years, bitcoin will not continue to be produced, it suggests that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise vertiginously.

• +2 1

It's a historic and great day all want this points to go up 20k and today we have it we can see the bull run for 25k and 30k let's go my bitcoin, there is no resistance after 20k and now all resistance will be created after this price

Hello friend, it is very likely that bitcoin will continue to rise and reached higher levels in its price. But you must be careful, it will still have those setbacks but I think that this next year will be the year of rise of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, for this reason we must start getting cryptocurrencies and investing in a safe way to obtain profits from this world of cryptocurrencies. Here I leave you an image with the price of bitcoin at the moment.

2020-12-17 00_54_43-Window.png

The price of Bitcoin is now $ 22,000 which is a lot, the price of Bitcoin in history is much higher now. Those who stored bitcoin can now sell Because if you sell now, you will get much better profit.

It is true that a different year is expected in terms of the price of bitcoin, but that will depend on the consolidation it has, since sometimes it will be necessary to go back, so that it continues to rise even more, let's not forget that in this year 2020, $ 10,000 Which was worth at market price, it fell to $ 4500 per bitcoin.

• +3 1

On 12/16/2020 at 7:55 PM, Brandonsaw said:

yes dude I have seen from many days that a price of Bitcoin is going to increase more and more and now the recent update is that it has reach 22747 usd at this time of my posting.and  hope so that it could increase more in the upcoming year

• +2 1

I agree with you, the current bitcoin price has indeed broken a new record, which is now above $ 20,000, this is the highest bitcoin price achievement in its history. However, this increase was not followed by other altcoins like ETH and Litecoin, they only rose a little and I don't think it was as high as in 2017. So currently holding bitcoin is more profitable than altcoin.

• +1 1

Yes the bitcoin has now started a bull run & according to some crypto experts it will go up & may reach upto 50k till 2021 so you must & hold bitcoin with patience.

Yes it is because many large companies are joining the bitcoin community like PayPal. They are buying a large amount of bitcoins so bitcoin is going up. It may go up to 30k till end of this year.

What are you saying, my friend? Bitcoin has exceeded the $ 27,000 currency for days, and people buy huge amounts of it every day, and this is the main reason that makes it constantly rise, and perhaps it will reach a number that no one expected before.

• +3 1

Bitcoin has taken a lot of us by surprise as the price continue to rise almost on a weekly bases after reaching 15% adoption and it still on the rise.

Yes Bitcoin is going to the new highs as now it is almost ready to cross the 30k$ barrier as it is currently at a price of almost 29k$.Bitcoin has a very amazing journey of its rise and the people who showed their trust in it in its earliest days are the happiest prsons now and There is good predictions for the future as well regarding the price of Bitcoin.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:55 PM, Brandonsaw said:

It's not really a surprising thing consider the rapid increase and gradual acceptance of the currency. Also the current pandemic has shifted peoples attention more to the field, with the rate of information now available I feel further increase in the value should be expected.

It's not surprising actually that the value keep increasing by the day most especially in this period of pandemic

This new year is being extraordinary for BTC that managed to overcome the 40k barrier. Although these days the price is having a very large correction I have no doubt that it is gaining momentum to break up again.

It was very bullish and wasn't going to drop after price passed the all time high from 2017. Bitcoin made it double the previous ATH and reached $42000 but lately there is some concern with prices moving lower and maybe it will take us some more days or weeks to learn where this is going.

• +2 1

If my friend bitcoin has exceeded 20k dollars and surely what I think and how this bitcoin is going will not stay in the 20k it will continue to rise even more and it will be worth a lot I think that in some moments it will have its losses but then it will rise with everything.

• +2 1

If from what we all know bitcoin has passed 20k and I in my opinion believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase, I do not think it will stay at a fixed price because it will increase even more than it already is.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price has really risen so quickly this year doubling in price from 20k to where it is currently around 40k and I still believe it will continue to rise and for us who didn't invest when the price was low I think we still have time to do so and benefit in the future.

Yes but today Bitcoin has crossed 60k . Bitcoin is rising day by day . Happy moment for all those who are earning Bitcoin or those who have .

Greetings to you, my dear friend, and thanks for this information, and I am sure that we are investing in the right place and that the Bitcoin currency increases in value over time.