BTC price has reached new ATH: $20,630.72 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

BTC price has reached new ATH: $20,630.72

As far as I am observing, the BTC price has just increased by nearly 7% and reached a new ATH:

All Time High: $20,630.72 USD (Dec 16, 2020)

Quite surprising that this is happening again, as soon as the market has just passed a big pump and many just expect the BTC price to remain between $18.5K - $19.5K.

Do you think there's any motivation after this or just adding a whale pump? Or the big companies have officially participated and bought a large amount of BTC from the market?

Anyway congratulations BTC's new ATH 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

This is again December as in 2017 done at last and then start dumping . So beaware of this jow. I will suggest to not buy BTC any more due to the demands may be come to close down. Thanks 

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Other historic Bitcoin price and I think will grow more on this December. But for the next year 2021 maybe we will encounter another surprise, so we should be attentive at what will be happened! After 3 years Bitcoin surprise us with other high price value, this is good for Bitcoin holders.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes i also see the rate now and its a good news for everyone who already buy thy btc coins foe the future they will get more profit  because now the price of btc is almost $20500 and its a great price ever in the history of btc so my dear i will advice you all new members to invest in btc for Earning and trade in btc also because its a unique currency in the world.

Bitcoin is a very good currency.  However, the price will increase further, Bitcoin traders are increasing day by day.  Bitcoin's price depends on supply and demand.  Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals.  However, many companies are buying bitcoin. As a result, the demand for bitcoin is increasing.  And its price is rising

2 hours ago, Anshamaraam said:

This is again December as in 2017 done at last and then start dumping . So beaware of this jow. I will suggest to not buy BTC any more due to the demands may be come to close down. Thanks 

of course buying bitcoin in this moment is so risky , the best chance to buy bitcoin was months ago when the price dump to 3000$ , but now the 2017 scenario can happen again and i dont need to remind you how many people bought bitcoin for 19800$ in 2017 .. 

On 12/16/2020 at 6:38 AM, MrSpasybo said:

As far as I am observing, the BTC price has just increased by nearly 7% and reached a new ATH:

All Time High: $20,630.72 USD (Dec 16, 2020)

Quite surprising that this is happening again, as soon as the market has just passed a big pump and many just expect the BTC price to remain between $18.5K - $19.5K.

Do you think there's any motivation after this or just adding a whale pump? Or the big companies have officially participated and bought a large amount of BTC from the market?

Anyway congratulations BTC's new ATH 🙂

Initially when i first saw the price of bitcoin to reach $20,000 i felt amazed before then i thought the price will stay between $18k to $19k till the end of this year surprisingly this happens and as of now the price is ranging between $22k to $23k.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:38 PM, MrSpasybo said:

As far as I am observing, the BTC price has just increased by nearly 7% and reached a new ATH: AllTime High: $20,630.72 USD (Dec 16, 2020)

Now BTC ATH is now $24,209.66 as data provided by CoinMarketCap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/). Guess that's all high we can go by the end of this year before it gets broken again. Going to $25k seems not happening in 2020. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, basically.  Of course I think this is good news for everyone who has already bought your BTC coins that they will make even more profit in the future.  Because now the price of BTC is around 25 25500 and this is my greatest price so far in the history of BTC so I would advise all new members to invest for earning in BTC and trading in BTC.

And now BTC is at $27,000 and for those that are invested for very long term it doesn't mean a lot. I have plans too but can't hold much higher from my investing strategy so when prices rise too much I take some profit but of course not selling everything. Bitcoin is up close to 800% since the low this year. This is too much and having bought some more at that time I had to sell for profit, although I keep having some more intact for the possibility of growing even more.

On 12/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Now BTC ATH is now $24,209.66 as data provided by CoinMarketCap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/). Guess that's all high we can go by the end of this year before it gets broken again. Going to $25k seems not happening in 2020. 

BTC made a stunning comeback around the ending of 2020. Looking like you made this comment on the last Wed but now, another ATH $28,288.84 USD 😁 ! It is also breaking its own previous records. We are welcoming the new year 2021, what do you expect regarding the future move of Bitcoin in 2021 ? Do you think BTC is about to break other records in the new year ? 

• +3 1

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

BTC made a stunning comeback around the ending of 2020. Looking like you made this comment on the last Wed but now, another ATH $28,288.84 USD 😁 ! It is also breaking its own previous records. We are welcoming the new year 2021, what do you expect regarding the future move of Bitcoin in 2021 ? Do you think BTC is about to break other records in the new year ? 

Yeah. It has been a crazy weeks for BTC traders. Going from an ATH to new all time high breaking different restrictions. 

But ever since yesterday, there have been some slightly dip from ath by 1.7% as at this time. It is around time to be very careful with trading and market positions. 

As for bitcoin breaking other records, I actually don't see it happening this year anymore. In fact I expect more dip coming soon.

• +3 1

And at this time that price has already been exceeded and of course the great whales continue to accumulate, apart from the fact that large institutions are now participating, now Bitcoin according to the movements has entered a period of rest after its bullish race towards 30k that for sure if it is not in these next few days it will be overcome to a great extent in a few days starting the new year.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

12 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

But ever since yesterday, there have been some slightly dip from ath by 1.7% as at this time. It is around time to be very careful with trading and market positions. 

Again surge in its price seen in the cryptocurrency markets. I am wondering to see abnormal growth of some altcoins. Litecoin, Ethereum, and BNB price momentum is so confusing. Sometimes, BTC is appeared to make the independent move and sometimes, those mentioned altcoins were there. I still predict the bullish market for Bitcoin as the craze is directing something special once again. 

• +4 1

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Again surge in its price seen in the cryptocurrency markets. I am wondering to see abnormal growth of some altcoins. Litecoin, Ethereum, and BNB price momentum is so confusing. Sometimes, BTC is appeared to make the independent move and sometimes, those mentioned altcoins were there. I still predict the bullish market for Bitcoin as the craze is directing something special once again. 

Yes. You know they altcoin movements in some instances are largely affected by BTC movements.

I was quite worried about the corrections which of course happens almost after every pumps; guess that was the case of the slight dip yesterday. We'll see how it goes but it is definitely not breaking the ath this year again. 

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yes. You know they altcoin movements in some instances are largely affected by BTC movements.

I was quite worried about the corrections which of course happens almost after every pumps; guess that was the case of the slight dip yesterday. We'll see how it goes but it is definitely not breaking the ath this year again. 

Lol, it has already broken its previous record and $29,096.88 USD is the new ATH now. Today, I predict its price to reach $29.5K mark as the investors from Asian countries are rapidly increasing. The new year is looking like to be amazing for everyone of us. Now you can see Bitcoin is moving alone by leaving the Litecoin and Ethereum behind. It means investors are only purchasing Bitcoin but not converting BTC against other top altcoins massively so pairs' price strength is looking weak this time. 

• +3 1

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Lol, it has already broken its previous record and $29,096.88 USD is the new ATH now

It was so funny. As soon as I made my projections and this comment particularly, I got notification from BTC price tracking telegram bot on the new ATH 😅

Well, that shows how bad of a TA I did 😂 but I am quite happy it proved me wrong as it was also to my advantage. 

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

The new year is looking like to be amazing for everyone of us

It already new year in some part of the world. 

This new year will be definitely greater for BTC and it might be heading to $40-50k. Also I am very positive on Ethereum too.

Investors moving investment from altcoins to BTC to increase positions is just as expected in every bitcoin bullish trend. Once that's over, it is very much likely we are in into alt season.

• +1 1

BTC is one of the coin I can reasonably invest on, the way it moves this days is quite impressive, now it's $30,000+ and still behaving well, I believe other coin like ETH will make us proud like this soon as BTC is the only one dominating the market now 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of the Bitcoin has been reached to its maximum price that is really amazing for me and you to maker the money from the help of the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the Currency of the Future that has crossed the price of the 30000 dollars.

Everyday Bitcoin is making new record. Today btc's worth practically is very high compared to the US dollar. Bitcoins' worth is growing up step by step fundamentally. The opportunity has already come and gone to make great benefit by holding btc.

Now the holders of bitcoin is seeing continuously the price i think its a surprise for btc holder hope it is beneficial for also us we are waiting to trading in cryptocurrency

On 1/5/2021 at 12:12 PM, eiad.esmail7 said:

The price of Bitcoin has changed to approximately 34 thousand. I do not know what is the secret of this currency. Its rise is very huge

There were some crucial reasons to give spike in Bitcoin's price. For the reference, bigger institutions like Micro Strategy are looking crazy to purchase a huge amounts of Bitcoin in order to convert their properties in the form of digital money. If this sort of trends keep going on, Bitcoin's price will be even more higher than our current expectation.  

On 1/13/2021 at 3:54 PM, Sykkuno said:

How about $42000 which was the all time high a few weeks later, and I tell you now, there will be even higher price, it doesn't end like that

Yes, I had the same thinking. It will take something extreme to change the direction of Bitcoin's price. It has reached today close to $50,000 and this is just the first target with the latest news coming from Tesla investment in Bitcoin and the adoption of BTC as purchasing method for the company. Anything that follows will keep the price rising.

The price of Bitcoin has indeed reached a new ATH in its history, this proves that Bitcoin is worthy of being an investment asset in the future, many factors affect the price of Bitcoin which is currently on the rise. What is clear is that it is not the whale, but the very influential halving and also the pandemic that is encouraging people to invest in Bitcoin. In the future, the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise because of its scarcity, even so we can still invest in cheaper altcoins.