What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

I would love vacations, really long vacations perhaps in some very cheap countries that are welcome to tourists that have limited budget, like Cambodgia which is magnificent country or some other that has very friendly locals and spend a few months there. I am minimalist in lifestyle and only want to have enough money to feel a little free and far from troubles.

• +3 1

If you have invested a lot of money maybe you have a plan on what to spend them on. For me it doesn't matter right now, I am trying to prove that I was correct and that I can make money by trading and profiting. If it happens for this money to start growing one day into money that can sustain my lifestyle which is not something rich but a modest one, then I would be more than happy.

• Useful or interesting 1

After I sell my profit on the next rally I will divide between buying goods and also for trading capital then I will divide 50-50. I think that's the most relevant way. So that we can still transact and get more benefits.

• +1 1

brother that is not easy i can do a lot of thing , many thing just read what im gonna typing 

I will wait for the answer after I receive the currency for your question and then the currency will go down and then I will buy it and then wait till it goes further up and with this type you can get regular profit.

i hope i answred to your question , and good luck for your crypto .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I believe every one has in mind what they would do, some will pay their bills while some will change their Waldrop ,but I have plans of buying a new phone and I also want to get a new soccer boot because I play football, what would you do @Biojay

17 hours ago, Trainz said:

I believe every one has in mind what they would do, some will pay their bills while some will change their Waldrop ,but I have plans of buying a new phone and I also want to get a new soccer boot because I play football, what would you do @Biojay

All what you listed above are also in my plans but I prefer to invest again because i think, how the values of most coin are dropping or dumping will be a really good or it will be the right time to invest again.

For my point of view i will wait for some times to get the best chance for invest. After i sell my currencies during the next rally stage i will open my new investment. 

• +1 1

44 minutes ago, Biojay said:

All what you listed above are also in my plans but I prefer to invest again because i think, how the values of most coin are dropping or dumping will be a really good or it will be the right time to invest again.

Nice idea, investing will bring you more profit, I love that idea mate, but as am new and have not earned my first payment from the site, I would love to taste the benefit to prove some of my friends wrong about the forum, after then I think I can start investing in the investbox also.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone after i sell my profit I will use it and buy another one to invest with it to earn huge amount of money, to make another profit, I will wait if the price of bitcion is low i will be able to buy as much as I like to earn more money

• +2 1

Trading is a very risky. Investor who invest in trading . They cut the trade to take profit. And wait dumping market. I will buy some curr and wait his pumping when it rise up I will sell them and take profit.

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

Nice idea, investing will bring you more profit, I love that idea mate, but as am new and have not earned my first payment from the site, I would love to taste the benefit to prove some of my friends wrong about the forum, after then I think I can start investing in the investbox also.

Yes mate, some people don't believe in the earnings of the forum, when you are being paid, try to make a difference and let them know or believe you one way or the other and when you want to start your investment always make research on the coin you want to make your investment on.

Yes it is very interesting question. I sell bitcoin when  the price is going to high and i enjoy my profit. But then i wait when the price is going to down then i bought it and start new trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

Yes mate, some people don't believe in the earnings of the forum, when you are being paid, try to make a difference and let them know or believe you one way or the other and when you want to start your investment always make research on the coin you want to make your investment on.

Okay I will do that, that's even the aspect am trying to improve my self in, am waiting for the perfect time when I gather alot of knowledge about it. Patience is key to success,no rushing in cryptocurrency trading 

• +2 1

I think it is a good idea to spend the profit gained from cryptocurrency but one must keep a balance between the capital and his daily expenses. He should not use his capital investment on luxury items.

• +4 1

Most of us always try to expand our capital to earn additional profits, and I personally use this method, as I withdraw my profits from it at 50%, and the other half I boost my capital in order to enter deals with respectable amounts.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

Take profit at the peak and invest back portion of the investment when price correction happens and repeat the process all over again till the next bull run.

• +1 1

Withdraw all annual bitcoin profits and some altcoins and reinvest the same amount. But for day trading, I convert as much as possible into the trading balance, so I don't usually withdraw profits.

• +1 1

No one is sure when the bull market will come that is why the people hold the coin for a long time and that is the reason too why most of the coins pump because of holders.

• +4 1

After I sell my holding coins, I will get little coins once more, which have lower worth and sell it after it's prizes goes higher. It's presumably a straightforward method to procure.

On 28/12/2019 at 9:37, Maxtron73 said:

Muchos de nosotros, los inversores, estamos acumulando y esperando el próximo mercado alcista para vender nuestras posiciones con el fin de obtener un rendimiento sólido y aumentar nuestra riqueza. Administrar nuestro dinero también es importante, porque después de que de repente vemos que nuestras tenencias aumentan, tendemos a comenzar a gastar nuestro dinero en vida de lujo, vacaciones, autos deportivos, casas de lujo y ecc ... Mi pregunta aquí es si reinvertirá sus ganancias en ganar aún más dinero o gastarlo todo en cosas que le gustan?

Exactly friend, the idea is to convince them with enough information, because it is true that it is something illegal at the moment but in the future more than one person will regret not having started this world of cryptocurrencies, so the idea is that this grows quickly so increase the population and spread around the world the era of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think this question is quite personal, it depends on many factors. Personally, first, before investing, I want to be able to use it for my expenses

• -1 1
  • +1 1

After the rally occurs and I make a profit, I have to set up earnings management for the next trade. I will divide the profit from each trade I make, I will divide it in half, half to buy goods and half for the next trade while waiting for the price of the coin I will buy to go down.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bro basically the rule is that money attracts money and the same prophet attacks profit. if someone get some more profit from our currency than he have agreed to invest more on that same price achensee so in my view that the investor who is getting profit will also include the profit in his investment also and that's my experience are my point of you maybe I am wrong. if I will earn the profit I will also include the profit in my investment and try to earn more profit and maybe if I earn a lot of currency than maybe I use it somewhere else.

@Sagor4 you are right most of the time I sell when the cryptocurency is very much at the highest level and wait when it fall to certain low level that is the strategy I have been using and its working for me at less I make $10-20 with this strategy every week

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Hello mate, I would like to tell you my opinion that after selling my Bitcoin with profit. I will reinvest in it and wait for the bull market. It is because, selling the Bitcoin in bull market will earn me higher profit than selling it today. For that, I must have to wait for bull run situation with patience. After that I would get more Bitcoins. So my answer is reinvesting my profit in Bitcoin.

• +1 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️