Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

Yes dear same problem I was thinking .Many people's are working here but number of new posts are very low .So we people should work hard and make posts .

Hello mates, This days our members are not active any more in creating Post, especially in Beginners Section, but if you went or go to another Section you find a lot of post you never replied yet, 

I think if you do a good search in the forum, you will find whatever information you are looking for without exception
The site is rich with posts, making it a reference for many people when they doubt something.

Forums All members prefer to comment mostly while publishing the topic is very important. We should publish some new and unique topics every day so that we can learn new ones and comment. Therefore, we should focus on creating informative and standard new topics.

I notice that there are new topics and their unique ideas are published by old and experienced members. As for the recurring topics, they are from beginners because I and other beginners have the same ideas. This is the reason for repetition in my opinion. I wish you success

We all  are facing this. There is not enough new topics. Most of the topics are repeated or we know about it. We should create new contents to keep our works here. Because if there is no topics, then this forum will be closed. So, we should do our research and create new and unique contents. Thanks 

Yes you are right because the same  topics are very in number. So, people have to focus to make new topics . Those who are informative  for people. Thanks.

Greetings to you that finding a new topic with a new idea and one that is not repeated is not an easy matter, it needs a lot from us, so we must have the information to do that.

Yes, there are a lot of new topics, but the number of members who share this topic is very small, because the old topics occupy the beginning, which carry several posts.

• +1 1

My friend, this is not liked at all, as there are many similar topics presented and everyone does not publish new topics even though there are good topics for publishing, but everyone publishes similar posts and topics so there are no recent topics and most importantly, members do not post about what is new. Thank you very much

That's why I've created a topic that talks about that problem because new members or other members tend to post in popular topics they don't use the sorting feature in the forum, that's why I encourage you guys to use sorting and select "start date" to see new topics.

According to my opinion in few days the I'ds of senior members banned due to which their are less new topics. And few are posting old post and just doing copy paste work that's why they copy the post previous and paste it in topic. The main problem due to this is difficulty for new commers.

Dear deficiency in New topic is that these are low quality post which I experience. They put one line statement and finish and no worthy content. This deficiency effect other also because begginer go and comment later these comments deleted and they don't know why because such type post don't have 100 chrachter and they should give this forum informative post after study

Yes, so that junior members can follow their education well on the cryptocurrency, senior members must publish important topics in order to benefit from them and become more professional. I wish you good luck.

In terms of the timeliness of the forum, it would be good if people show more interest in new topics. Comments are posted on more popular topics. More interest in newly posted topics makes other users enthusiastic to write new topics.

I am a newbie.  I don't feel like this.  As I joined a few days ago that's why I found interesting and many more new topics in different sections.  I up till now did not found any two topics on same issue.  I mean to say I did not see any Repitition of same topics.  This seems to me amazing. 

Yes I've also noticed that,the forum is lacking enough new topics,which didn't supposed to be,the forum benefits us in numerous ways,so let's try to return  if not all but part of the favours by making new topics in the forum,for the improvement of it

Welcome dear this amazing platform.  Yes many members not create topic this moment.  This matter  is wrong.  We should write tpic good then you have more benefiit.  You must follow rules regulation. 

Friend, I think the same as you that we should make topics or give new information to the forum so that there is more information and different data so that we all inform ourselves and at the same time we will be bridging what we find of information and that is good for the forum.

• +1 1

I agree with you, there is a great shortage of new topics, and all of them are repeated by new or junior members. A special section should be created for those with good ranks to create topics worthy of discussion.

Hello friends,  

I recently chek for recrnt topic on cryptotalk fourm. But i will ravely found some new topics. It is difficult for someone to create topic which is not listed in the fourm before .And it is requires a long and big study to collect a good amount of data. I recently check for recent topic in our cryptotalk fourm.But i will rarely found some new topic that have been posted with in hours. 

Thank you

Edited by Ellenmusk

As a beginner I am still making comments and I find many publications that are very useful to me but for those who have been in the forum for much longer than I have, it is difficult to find layers because they have already gone through all the pages and cannot find something that calls the attention or that its content gives you good ideas to be able to play out hopefully friend you can soon find what you are looking for so much

• +2 1

IF you do not find new topics you can simply filter your topics list in the upper right corner of your topics list page and find all the new topics there easily.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies