Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

The changes in cryptotalk payments have caused many members to stop publishing daily, unfortunately today in 1 week you earn what you could earn before in 1 day and a half, it is quite the difference and many have dedicated themselves to investments, the trading or other activity that generates good income with the good volatility that cryptos handle these days.

• Useful or interesting 1

I noticed that, most of the posts are old, there are few new posts, we have to be strong and free from fear and anxiety, and we create new posts, we must search the Internet for useful information, with which we help members learn and increase their experience.

• +1 1

I think it's not about the participants, but their number. After purging abusers, turning off payment for likes and lowering payments in satoshi, most of the people left the forum, which is why the number of new posts decreased.

• +2 1

There are still some new themes 
Available though not many 
We can create new topics by doing appropriate research and reading articles from trusted websites 
So we have to put a little bit of effort into sharing information that benefits members.

I think most of the members don't create new posts due to the fear of deletion of their posts or getting warning points But If we follow all the rules and regulations then we don't need to worry about anything. So we should take it as a responsibility to create at least1 post in a day or two it'll help to increase good posts at forum as well.

Of course, my friend, I agree with you. We all have to publish new and important topics and publications that contain information that benefits all people. Therefore, we have to expand our knowledge and culture and increase the hours of browsing and reading. In order for our knowledge to increase and our publications become valuable.

Welcome, my friend, I agree with you on that, especially for beginners, as each of them depends on repetition more than trying to suggest new ideas because they do not have enough experience to write a publication of high quality and value. We have to give them some time to become fully aware of this and help them explain a new and different way of writing. With full adherence to the rules and conditions of this wonderful forum to avoid them making mistakes

• +2 1

Actually I also notice that there has not much new topic in this forum so the number of unique posts should be increase here. I think maximum member don’t create new topic from the fear of warning point or deletion of posts but i think they should read all the rules of this forum properly, read others posts much, know about others opinion and then create new topic.

There are many members who post every day, but their topics are repeated in the forum or not useful at all, so the moderators delete them, in my opinion it is not important to publish, but what is important is what we publish, so we have to focus on the quality of the topic so that it is not deleted

Thank you, my friend. It all depends on the amount of knowledge that the person possesses and the existing experience. You must follow up and read the topics on the forum so that no topic is repeated

I also noticed that there is great deficiency of topics now a days.most of the members prefer to make comments instead of creating topics.we should tried our best to creat topics.

The reason for the lack of good topics may be the large number of beginners here who are unable to create new topics ...

Members will create excellent topics once they gain knowledge and experience in creating topics.

• +1 1

yes friend we are know that daily there are many people create new topic and post this site. so that we are learn some thing this site.this is very good and trusted site so that many people work here.

thanks 

Yes, my friend, indeed, there is a great shortage in the topics recently raised, and the most important of this is that there are topics on the table that are deleted because they have no value or benefit to others, so I invite everyone to choose the appropriate and useful topic to put it up in the forum Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I also think the same, that we should all focus on creating new topics, since at some point the topics in the forum will end, we must help the new ones and provide them with new alternatives so that they learn about cryptocurrencies as we learned, which was for excellent well explained topics with good grammar and their experiences, support for this post.

• +3 1

New members may make mistakes and publish old posts because they do not know the search button, but I find that there are some new posts and I benefit from them, although they are not many, but they do exist and are useful.

• +2 1

It is one of the conditions that you want to create a new publication that the topic you want to raise is new and has a relationship with the topic of cryptocurrencies

That is why you do not see many new topics.

I completely agree with you my friend, I recently read some similar posts or frequently asked questions, and these mistakes are often in the beginners section, and I think that all members should give more time to post topics with new ideas about the world of cryptocurrencies Good luck to you and all members

hello friend I want to tell you that yes there is many problems for the deficiency of the new topic because no one interested to write a new topic but it is very nice asali for this platform our topic should be unique and should be have some information about the crypto talk 

Those who start publishing articles should be almost fully aware of what has been published previously to avoid the topic of repetition and the low quality of the posts.
You can set the Watch button first to see the latest posts by members
We hope that the level of new publications will increase so that we can benefit more

Hello first, my dear friend, on this wonderful platform, which is useful to everyone. Sometimes, my friend, some people raise incomplete leaflets that do not give full meaning to the answer to the question.

Indeed, my friend, the new topics should be of useful and important content for the community and not frequent and do not contain any deficiency in order to gain a good reputation from members and new beginners and also in order for beginners to learn from your post

• +2 1

You are welcome, my friend, in this forum. I agree with you, and this statement is correct because there are many people who rely on copying and pasting text without thinking, so in my opinion, every person should comment on useful topics in order to spread the benefit

Do not be sad my friend
Your observation is very subtle, but in my view, the truth of the problem is that most people who post to the beginners forum still have a lot to learn, and their focus is on the core topics that everyone is interested in initially.
So it shows repetition of ideas
I wish all colleagues to read and research in depth, then share their knowledge to learn from other people's responses, thus the reader will benefit from the discussion.