Deficiency of new topics..! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 13
  • +2 11
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

There are still some new topics available though they are not many. You can use the filter function and set it to start date to see the most recent topics. Most of the new topics however are posted by the new members not knowing such topics have been posted before. I generally avoid most of them because I believe they will be deleted at some point in time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

I notice that there are many topics that are repeated, especially by beginners, as they do not know much and want to gain knowledge as much as possible.
However, new and varied topics must be published, and the conditions and rules of the forum must be met in order for everyone to benefit

• +1 3
  • +3 1

hello my friend I think so, in my opinion there is a lot of members just comment and never make a new topic, anyway there are many helpful posts already that can help us and develop our information 

• +1 2

This is true there are less number of new posts as The members are just try to complete their daily target of 20 posts by doing comments on the topics and only few are creating the new ones.I think every member should create at least one new post daily as it will increase the number of topics to discuss and it will be good for both the forum and the members.So we should motivate everyone to create their own posts.

• +1 1

It is true and i think many topics are repeated from the newbie and it should be mistake so newbie should not repeat these mistake otherwise they will remove. This is a great forum due to which we earn lots of money but our post should be full of information and this is great for every user

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, we notice a lack of new posts, in my opinion, because the creation of the topic requires a long search to collect information and then create the topic. Therefore, we see that the majority prefer to be satisfied with the comment. Everything new must be published in order to stimulate everyone to discuss among themselves

Dear friend This forum have lots information about cryptocurrency. I think this is learning point and I also learn here. My first knowledge started at Cryptotalk forum. Here many senior member create good topic that very helpful. I think this is best forum in the world to learn and earn. This forum have lots new topic for me because I am newer in this crypto world.

• +1 2

Hello friend, I think that people were a little demotivated because the administrators cleaned up useless publications and comments, a few days ago we had a large number of posts but they were not of quality, that is why they were eliminated by the administrators, also some people in the forum began to get a warning because they did not meet the requirements for publications. In my case, I prefer that they publish fewer posts but that they be of quality and thus be able to make a real contribution to the cryptotalk community. I analyze the post that I make a comment before answering.

• +3 1

I agree with you. Many topics are repeated here that's why members don't take interesting them. We should to create new topics every day and discuss it with all members. Our main goal should be to learn new things not to earn.

• +1 2

I think why there is low number of new topics it is of recent they delete postings uncountable to me mostly new topics that were just created in the past 6 months that the new campaign begins with those that was created by dollar air drop members that joined too

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Basically there are many people who do not comment on new topics it is not because they do not know about the topic but because they are afraid that they will not get paid for their comment because they have commented on a new topic and that is why they comment on very old publications but we must support the new topics  They are very interesting that they can help us and lose that fear by publishing in new topics that nothing happens we support new topics.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

My friend, I think there are deficiencies in starting new topics. People run out of information to share or they don't want to share. I really can't find a post to comment

• +1 2
  • +2 2

it is difficult for some one to create such topic which is not listed in the forum before. And it requires a long and big study to collect a good amount of data and then create some new topic.

In my own opinion, the issue is not about creating topics, the main issue should be to have a useful post. Don't just create topic when you don't have anyting useful to bring here. It is better to make useful replies than creating topics that are not meaningful. 

• +1 1

For the publication, I always appear that there are new publications and showing old public publications, but your idea is great to deploy publications every day will be useful to us and for the city, and when we find enough publications, we will see our success in the forum that grows a day after the day and evolves the forum.

Creating new topics here is naturally declining day by day. Because most of the posts related to Cryptotalk and Cryptoworld have already been published. So I think everyone is having a hard time creating new topic everyday. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes I think we all doing topic 1 or 2 per day if we do this then i think our working experience here are more good and also we will get more reputation and followers here so making topic is also beneficial for us.

• +4 1

The new topics are in any session I have seen every minute a new posts but the problem is less a good posts the majority make it by the new users and don't respect the rules if the forum it's less than 100 characters and duplicate topic and more

Dear it is a matter of great concern that their are many repeated topics and lack of new information about Crypto currencies and online trading. So, kindly share unique and beneficial topic to gain good information about Crypto currencies and the newcomers can gain best information in a short interval of time. So create unique posts and the environment better.

• +2 1

Your suggestion is reasonable. However, it is a little difficult to give information that is really useful. Because every time you try to give new ones you find that they already exist. Also, there are sections that have not been filled yet, but there is a lot to present, what we have to do except search and give new. 

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I absolutely don`t know what to do with it, because I can`t find new topics to discuss about here. Topics duplicate every time and I need to answer the same question every day. I think we need some contests for posts creators to let forum grow faster

Dear i have also noticed this. Most of the people are posting daily because it their routine work. They are not creating new topics. The members are increasing on this forum but the number of topics are decreasing. So it us difficult to search new topics o this forum. All the member should create topics regularly. 

Yes right said no doubt there is deficiency of new post I think because of banned on plateforum.some new members think that if they post which don't like the people or negative reputation so that they depends only comment section.but I suggest that creates new valuable and athentic topics related to cryptocurrencies, Yobit account exchanging and many more