How did you get to know about bitcoin? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you get to know about bitcoin?

download-1.jpeg.eb6d874c1dd3203ad052f80fabdb81a1.jpegGood DAY. 

I get to know about bitcoin since 2015 through ads, I started looking for more information about this bitcoin I use YouTube and I use Googol to search how to trade and benefit from bitcoin. 

Min while I discover something about bitcoin which is Bitcoin is the best known cryptocurrency platform around the world and also bitcoin was created in January 2009 by this person you see in this picture up 👆 👆 their his name is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Please try to tell us briefly on

1. How you get to know about bitcoin. 

2. And Explain what you know about bitcoin. 

3. Or any good means about this name Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Thanks for understanding. 

Edited by Chief executive officer band
  • Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

8 minutes ago, Shoib said:

What I know is that this currency was created in 2008 and its creation will end in 2040

@Shoib What, you mean bitcoin was created in 2008 with want I thought and believe bitcoin was lunched 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto about bitcoin will end in 2040 I actually don't understand can you actually make me understand better. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I first used the internet to learn about bitcoin. I asked the people around me who know. I invested in cryptocurrencies and thus gained experience by buying and selling. I also got a lot of information from forum sites like here, experienced people here helped.

Hello friend, around 2012 I started looking for information on how to make money online, I started with the best known in that world which were the ptc, after that I had the opportunity to work on a survey panel and get good daily profits , between 3-5 dollars a day, that happiness only lasted a few months because the survey panel was erased, at that time I entered the world of cryptocurrencies, with the different faucets and airdrop, at that time bitcoin had a price of 150 dollars, at that time I never thought that this cryptocurrency could be worth more than 19,000 dollars.

Hello, mister bitcoin is currency that is introduced by the Cryptotalk. Cryptocurrency or bit coin is introduced in 2008. First time I hear about the cryptocurrency from my close friend, who tell me about cryptocurrency or bitcoin.

I think I heard about it a few years ago when Bitcoin reached a very high level so I became curious to know what Bitcoin is and how it got that big value in a relatively short time It's a really valuable treasure, and it's going to get somewhere much higher.

• +2 1

I also met Bitcoin in 2015, when I was looking for ways to earn money and I discovered that it was a cryptocurrency that was used mainly to pay for all kinds of services and products on the internet.
At that time I did not see it as an investment, but as an excellent alternative to pay for different services. In fact, it helped me to verify PayPal using Neteller.
Later I learned more about its characteristics, such as, for example, the possibility of mining to obtain coins or the operation of transactions.

9 hours ago, Atif Rizwan said:

First Time I Know About Bitcoin form my brother  in law.His thesis was on the blockchain and he is doing MS information  security .For the first time he told me about the  BTC. After that again I have used the internet, then a friend told me about this platform, then I filled up here, Here i got to learn a lot.

Yes blockchain was the first block chain wallet and we also have crypto currency intended with bitcoin alot of people know about bitcoin because is the first currency imported in Russian 🇷🇺 that why blockchain wallet is still active. 

I learned about Bitcoin when i joined this forum. My friend introduced me to this forum. I learned more about Bitcoin from various platforms like Twitter, YouTube etc. The value of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly and so is the popularity of Bitcoins. 

I get to know about the bit coin currency through waqar raza posts on facebook than i start looking for it i search for it on google opera and you tube i learn that bit coin is the best known for this platform than i reach to this platform and i am learning more i here

• +1 1

A friend told me about cryptomoney, specifically about Bitcoin, and Ethereum told me that I could earn money if I managed to collect these coins 

Dear friend this post is wonderful that I see the first time bitcoin creator photo. Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin price very high and demand high. I also like bitcoin because all exchange support and bitcoin use so many online site as a payment method. I think bitcoin long term investment profitable.

I think that most people knew bitcoin as a way to invest or earn money fast, I met it on YouTube because I was looking in the quarantine to earn money fast and it came out investing in bitcoin so I decided to work with crypto.

• +2 1

Hello, I had heard that it was created in 2007, but in other places like Wikipedia, it mentions that it was in 2008, but what if I know is that bitcoin has potential, of growth and short, medium and long term profit. , in addition to offering other benefits.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 7:04 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, I had heard that it was created in 2007, but in other places like Wikipedia, it mentions that it was in 2008, but what if I know is that bitcoin has potential, of growth and short, medium and long term profit. , in addition to offering other benefits.

@Michar1 bro what am having problem is when actually bitcoin was created some people said 2008 and what I understand is that Bitcoin was launched January 2009 please try and research and knowledge it on Google bitcoin was even created in Russian. 

I know about crypto talk on this year my some blogger on YouTube they give us information about btc but I don't think i also earn a bitcoin here because i think its was totally can't am Very happy to working here because they give me many things that I can't imagine. Thank you crypto

• +1 1

I got to know Bitcoin more than five years ago during my search for a job on the Internet, I did not initially understand what Bitcoin means, but when I read about it and understood some facts and understood the idea of making Bitcoin and Satoshi’s goals to create a new world order that is decentralized and ends the control of the old system, I liked the idea very much and started Work in coded work since that time until now.

Since 2017 it's my first time that I heard about the bitcoin and the crypto currency in general by some friends who invest already in crypto currency, and then I start to be interested and search about it and understand the way they work 

Ok, my story is not as interesting as others I've read in the thread but here it is. I got to know about Bitcoin from a friend who bought some back in 2017 during the big hype. Honestly, I didn't give it much importance back them and forgot about it until early this year when I decided to have a closer look to Bitcoin and its fundaments, which was really mind blowing. Ever since, I've been fascinated about this world and try my best to keep learning more about it day after day.

11 hours ago, Sakibul40 said:

Hello bro, i know about bitcoin before some month. My big brother tell me about this coin. Then i search on google and youtube about the bitcoin. And now i am working for this coin. I see in Google that bitcoin will be gone in 2040 i don,t know how much true it is.        

@Sakibul40 Bitcoin process but as I comprehend about it and tacit a number of proof and unstated the understanding of assembly Bitcoin and Satoshi’s goals to craft a new humanity array that is decentralized and nail clippings the limitation.

I have known about bitcoin from a you tube video. One day I was watching a video in yobit. And then I have known about bitcoin and it's profit. After that I am become interested in bitcoin. 

On 12/16/2020 at 8:27 PM, Asfndkhan said:

Hay buddy my name is Asfand khan nd i am.here before 15 days

Crypto is good site 

When my age is 18 i read about bitcoin and i am intrested in bitcoin

Thanks for your information reading about bitcoin is not all but mainly you should know how to use the bitcoin and how to trade it but am sure now you have know all about bitcoin. 

22 hours ago, Sahibzada said:

Decentralized—no government or central bank controls the currency supply. Digital—there are no physical Bitcoins or Bitcoin bills.

@Sahibzada thanks for your explanation please here is a question and I actually want to know the answer according to this information is central bank controls cryptocurrency? 

• +2 1

Until now few know who the founder of BTC really is, only one name is known and it is Satoshi Nakamoto, but he is anonymous so no one knows him exactly, also that BTC from its inception until now has achieved a lot to the point of being accepted in many places that previously prohibited it.

• +5 1