Cryptotalk movement - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Cryptotalk movement

I am new on this fourm .I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Friend, this idea that you have said so that we bring people and earn something in addition to bringing more people is very good but I think it is only done in a place that does not have many people, so those places do that to bring people and in this place Although the idea is a good one, I don't think it is done because here there are more people every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

excellent my friend, a large number of us, came here for suggestions, since it is extremely convoluted to discover manners by which we can produce pay, the best thing is to attempt to arrange in this site since the estimation of the bitcoin expanded a great deal, and it rouses a ton that this is going on.

This is up to the forum’s moderators, but as for me, I do not think that this can happen because the number of its members is large and it is increasing and this is a good thing.

I feel this platform is blessings for all the people who are interested in learning about Crypto world and  also fulfil basic needs by  money.

I am very thankful for this forum.

I joined this forum today and my friend suggested me to join this forum. This is a very informative forum. We invite all our friends and family members to join this forum so that everyone can benefit from it.

Strongly agreed from your opinion. As, I haven't earn money from this forum but this forum's senior member's appreciation is very helpful in judgement of this forum's important and improvements in it's policy day by day

Welcome to this forum. We all joined this forum to learn the basics of trading and investing in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I think that the vast majority of members have the same feeling.

At this time,this forum is strong enough to prove itself useful as a company's employees or workers are the easiest and strongest to advertise the strengths and weaknesses of a company. And also, the forum's management are willing to improve their activity and also working hard to achieve this.

More people come to this forum day by day. It happens because it give a lot of knowlesdge. The cryptotalk forum is better than any forum I have known for the entire time I worked. There are a lot of members on this forum .I learn every day something new and important in addition to earning money. If you get a good reputation by posting well here, you will definitely be able to earn a good amount.

The cryptotalk forum is better than any forum I have known for the entire time I worked. There are a lot of members on this forum. . You can work and get paid but if you don't have up to 20 referrals for example, you will not be able to withdraw what you worked hard for. If this forum decide to do a referral system that does not require any minimum referral, then that's okay.

Yeah you are right 

This platform is just amazing 

we should want to bring here many more newcomers on this platform 

This platform gives us earning 

this platform gives us knowledge and information about digital currency like bitcoin and crypto 

this platform also improves our communication and language skills 

so newcomers must join this platform 

Hello friends, I'm still a beginner in this forum ,so I will like to know more about cryptotalk movement in other to my way forward in cryptotalk,so the professional of the forum should please give me more knowledge and experience to know how cryptotalk movement.

Hi Dear Friends! May be First one hundred posts necessary learn about to cryptotalk.Not refrel system on this post. I joined this forum at the invitation of my all Friends. People learn many things by posting these hundred comments 

In the last time covid-19 greatly affect but now crypto is moving towards the good position.now all of the members are concerning much more to do work here.

I agree you dear but cryptotalk forum is rare available now to earn and learn both without any investment. This is good and full of educated crowd. I think this method is not good for cryptotalk. 

Yes of course you said absolutely right beautiful I want to tell that and I am still beginner have not made any yet on platform. In my opinion this form is best for us because they provide more informational and they provide additional and and much more money

• +4 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:26 PM, Pereira said:

This is an incredible forum in which all of us came here to generate income and I came through a video on YouTube that a person uploaded, but I would like to recommend this great page, I would like that a cryptotalk movement could be made and that for each The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderator to take it into account.

What do you users think?

Good to know all this as you are right so i appreciate you for this but i am new here and don't made any money yet but i hope for the best as this platform wants patience also with hard work.

I agree with you

If the number of members increases here, then useful topics and posts will increase here, and Cryptotalk will become more useful for people who want to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a good forum to recommend to friends, family and strangers, that many more people work here together with us open the possibility for this forum to continue growing in activity and to position itself among the best forums in the crypto world, of course there are many things There is room for improvement, but cryptotalk is a great place to win and learn.

• +2 1

Hope you guys are fine this process is mainly for small crypto sites but crypto talk is a cryptocurrency site that gets huge response.And CryptoTalk, all of us who are current members are here through hard work, because first you have to make 100 posts free for the admin, which at first seems like a very boring job, but later it is fixed, but the amount of members No because if your process is started then lots of cheaters and premer fruit fake account fruit on this platform hope you understand.

If your goal is to make money only, then I disagree with you, I came here to increase my experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and I think increasing subscribers is a good thing, but for those who want to learn, not just for those who want to make money.
In my opinion, this method is not necessary, as the popularity of the forum will automatically increase with the spread of cryptocurrencies.

Yes dear friend, I agree with you. Cryptotak is currently playing an important role in providing financial assistance to the unemployed. You can learn a lot by working on this site so in my opinion this method is not suitable for cryptocurrency.

Dear friend, I think that this forum has a large turnout of new members already, so I do not think that it may need this method to increase the number because this method is used by some new forums to increase the number of its visitors only.

I hope you are well. It is clear that my brother, your idea was so good, but I think the middle class will not agree.  Because that included how many referrals we gave you.  There are also people who are not working and are not even showing their referral links and please we request to join to make references so that we do not think that it is collected for them.