Is it possible? Friends tell me. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

it is possible to supply the analysis to be able to anyone you need also when it is inside the identical submit due to the fact you can find beneficial guides in which ought to have help and also analysis, and therefore the touch upon these can be beneficial and also has to be offered a confident analysis, and also this suggests in which associates examine every other band's feedback and also reap the benefits of these.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend ... Yes, you can give the same evaluation to more than one publication .. when we find that they are of high quality and useful and deserve this evaluation .. that is because we can benefit from them .. But certainly not every time there is more than one publication that deserves this high evaluation ... carefully research this forum's rules and conditions and be sure to abide by them to avoid warning points from the moderators

• +4 1

I do not think this is acceptable, my friend. Be more careful and avoid the warning points and vary by giving positive or negative evaluations, because this is one of the conditions of work. Thank you.

Don't make scam with the forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success. This forum is very good for earning and learning at the same time. Work hard and get succeed in our life.

Yes mate, you can give positive reacts according to the content of the post . You can give the same reacts to the post which have the same useful content. I'm new on this forum and still unable to give answer to a satisfactory level. 

• +1 1

We should rate the post according to it's quality regardless of any other reason. We should be fair while giving reputation to the posts and should do justice with the creator of the post as If They post a quality content then should appreciate by giving positive reputation and If the post is useless then should give negative reputation to discourage such work.

Welcome my friend, you cannot give the same evaluation to one person every time you must read the topic and work to give an evaluation according to what it deserves and if it is useful you give it a positive evaluation and if it is not useful give it a negative evaluation because these rules are here

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, every human being is able to do anything with strong will and determination, we need support from some friends and family members sometimes, but what matters is that we are able to do anything as long as we really want it, and We must trust ourselves and our decisions.

On 12/12/2020 at 12:58 AM, Hammad 123 said:

Hello friends. I don't about it so i want to ask all of you. Can we give same rating to the posts in one topic? 

For example,  if one post consist of useful content we give this post +5 rating and another post also have good content in that topic? Can we give the same rating +5 to that post?  Is it possible or not? 

without any doubt you can do so because giving react on multi post on the same topic is not spamming at all as i often do so if able to find out a good topic .. But be careful always about the reputation cheating as it lead you to lose your account without any delay ..

Each rating has its own rules, it is not permissible to give all posts the same ratings, whether they are positive or negative ratings, as they are in violation of the rules of the forum and will expose yourself to violations.

You cannot give the same rating or a person in a row. It may mark you as a spammer and moderators can also ban you. So avoid this type of work because it is Against the rules. Here are 5 ratings for positive. Give one of them to the post of a topic. 

Its a bit risky to give five ratings to posts in a same topic and it can result in a warning point because the good posts should be reputated but in sensible abd good way. 

You can do this but you can't give same ratings to all the comments and it is strongly prohibited. You can get a warning if you do the same thing daily. Hope this comment helped you. 

My dear fellow I am new here and your question is little bit confusing for me.This forum guidrline tells us that we cannot give the same rating in the same topic posts.

You give the rank according to post content quality if some post deserve +5 you give if you think and same for next but you repeatedly giving +5 to every post its not good it cannot be happen with every post which you are reading exactly having +5 rank so consciously think about it and rank post. 

Some posts and responses can be very useful and deserve a +5, but it is better to change the rating points and not repeat them in a row.

• +2 1

Yes, I think you can do that
Because the evaluation depends on your personal point of view without any interference or laws guaranteeing this.

• +1 1

You can not do that

So try not to give the same rating to all posts that you come across because that may make you get a warning point. Use other categories instead of risking your account.

• +5 1

We have to search well in the forum to work it well. We must evaluate everyone and help everyone to raise the forum to the highest level required. We must work hard and not give confidence to anyone.

My friend, according to my knowledge, you should be cautious when giving the evaluation, as there is a topic that is useful and important and deserves a good evaluation, but there are some topics that are not important and do not deserve a good evaluation, and you must give a good evaluation of a good post and a good comment as well.

My friend, according to my information, we cannot provide the same evaluation of the posts in one topic because every comment or positive response to the same post is in another form and in another form, so you must give a positive evaluation different from the evaluation of the other comment

• +2 1

It is much better when you only give your heart, I give grades to everyone and I give them a heart, I think it is very reasonable to do this so that everyone could have equal grades, in my personal criteria I do not like to give higher marks than a heart, since I am uncertain about the quality of the song.

• +2 1

i do not know about this dear i am also afarid from working on it that any mistake will happen to remove or banned my account from this site. i think you can easily give the 5 rating post which is present in that topic. i am really work for the best.

Hello my friend, I am new to this platform, but the thing that I learned is that you should be careful in the matter of giving a rating. For example, you must be realistic in your evaluation of any post and not exaggerate your reaction in order not to take warning points. Thank you

Hello mate,many peoples work here and making a living,i have made a lot of income online from my life,i want to tell you that you should follow the rules and of the forum that is very beneficals,give your appropiate positive evaluation of the content of a good post.