Is it possible? Friends tell me. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

I don't think you can do something like that in my view you should give review randomly and don't create a pattern in the post you like or gave reputation it might get you banned from this forum

It is personal freedom and it is estimated according to your benefit from the post. Therefore, you can place a rating of +5 on any post you like, and you can also amend it if you retract your decision.

What distinguishes this platform is that you can give the appropriate positive or negative evaluation. When you see the post of a positive nature and it is beneficial, you can give a rating of +1, +2, or +3, and the same for if it is negative

My friend, I think that you cannot give an evaluation of the same topic more than once, and you must be careful not to be banned, and you must read the forum rules in order to be careful .. I hope you will succeed

• +1 1

No problem my friend in that giving feedback no more than a publication with the same topic does not hurt you but I advise you to be fair and give the useful publication and new positive assessments and if otherwise give it negative or not give it something not to equal them good luck to you

On 12/11/2020 at 9:58 PM, Hammad 123 said:

Hello friends. I don't about it so i want to ask all of you. Can we give same rating to the posts in one topic? 

For example,  if one post consist of useful content we give this post +5 rating and another post also have good content in that topic? Can we give the same rating +5 to that post?  Is it possible or not? 

Yeah you can give what ever reaction you like to topics, but you have to remember that the more similar reactions you give continuously or in one topic the higher chance that the forum moderators thing that you are spamming, so its better to be on the safe said.

According to my information, you cannot give the same rating to two comments in the same post, but this is not a problem. You can read many posts and give a different evaluation according to the benefit you see in the comments.

• +2 1

i think in criptotalk rating system it is not possible to give the same rating to several publications, if you do this you run the risk of being sanctioned or even banned, so you have to be very careful when giving the ratings to the topics or comments, not to give the same grade

There is no problem with that if you are not granting the reputation randomly. For me, I only give +5 to professional publications that contain very useful content.

• +3 1

thank you dear for sharing this creating this post because i did not know about this and i am really very thankful to you for creating this post that we can not give same rating on one topic post if dear i will not open your post then how i will be able to know about this and i will getting banned or getting warning points due to this so gain thank you so much dear for this post because i am newbie and i do not have enough knowledge and information about that

Yes my friend, there is not any problems to give reputations to deserving posts. It is really a good behaviour to give reputations to someone's who have share the great information and knowledge for the beginners and deserve the good ratings. Because people have been left giving reputations since the payment of giving reputations have been stopped.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My friend, I do not think that we can give the same rating to the posts on one topic because it can expose us to warning or ban points. Give reputation to each person according to what they deserve. Good luck.

Yes dear friend not to give the same evaluation We have to put an evaluation that is not the same as the publication with similarity, because this leads to our presence. I hope for success 

Yes, you can do that, but I think the reputation and evaluation must be given based on the content that we see. If you see that it deserves the +5 then it must be given to it, and if you do not find that it deserves this high evaluation, you can give it +1

• +2 1

You have to choose the positive evaluation, starting from the good to the best and the best. So there is no objection to giving the same evaluation to the posts, but you should not cheat by giving the reputation to a person who does not deserve it even if it is for a friend. And I beware of jealousy and giving negative reviews to good posts.

• +3 1

Yes, you can give multiple ratings in a single topic, because if not now, there are 50 ratings is compulsory everyday, so even if you have the original topic a rating of +3 and then you see another comment that is good, you can give it +5 rating.

According to my knowledge about the subject of evaluations, you should diversify between evaluations because there is a difference between the quality of the topics in terms of content, in addition to the difference in the level of importance for the responses or posts, so you must be careful when giving a certain rating.

• +2 1

My friend, according to the rules of the forum here, you cannot give the same evaluation to more than one comment on the same topic or the same consecutive assessments, as this may expose you to penalties and warning points and to completely ban your account in the end when the warning points are repeated so be careful and do not do so.

• +1 1

We all have to support good posts by giving them a good reputation . I think if you give a 5+ reputation to one of the responses and find another response that deserves 5+ as well there is no problem . It is important to ensure that the content of these responses really deserves 5+ .Or you can give the second response 4+ To get away from problems .

Yess it's possible .Reputation depends upone the quality of post .When you find the best quality of post give it's reputation .You can give reputation +5 easily .

Yes you are right in my opinion if you can repeatedly give the same reputationon the same topic then definitely you feel some problem from the forum maybe you'll get banned from moderated so work honestly and sincerely here in this forum

Hello to all subscribers ..

In the beginning I want to share my opinion.

I think that participation and support are the most important step in the beginning, and giving the correct and real opinion through comments ..

I agree and confirm it.

Hello my dear friend.  I need to gain knowledge about this.  Experience must be gained.  Then I will inform the process.  Forgive me.  I will talk about gaining knowledge about this on this platform.

My dear friend, you should be careful not to give a reputation to more than one post in one topic. If you give the reputation for more than one comment, you can offer yourself a ban, so you should pay good attention

• +3 1