Is it possible? Friends tell me. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

Hello my friend, I have read some information on this topic, you should not evaluate the same post more than once, otherwise you will get a banned because this is considered as a scam, you can rate several topics for the same person if you like his topic a lot

My dear friend, I rely in giving ratings on your personal opinion and the evaluation that you deem appropriate, i.e. when there are two posts for the same topic and both publications provide benefit, there is no objection to giving the same evaluation, but this case does not apply to all posts.

You are welcome in this forum, it is preferred that the evaluation be done on different degrees and not that your evaluation be with the same mark, for example a post for which you put a rating of +5 and a post for which you put a rating of +3

• +5 1

hello friend I won't tell you that this is not useful for the post on a single person we can just give them reputation as an one time if we continuously giving a one post their stock will Ban their account where we given our application multiple times we should avoid to giving them multiple reparation on a single post

• +3 1

Dear fellow, according to rules we cannot give same reaction on posts. Make sure which one contains good content give him +5  and other according to content. Follow rules and regulation of the forum because its proves beneficial for you and you don't get warning post and also don't face problems like banning account.

• +1 1

Whatever difficult task we feel, we think that we can never do it and we wonder whether it is possible, but it does not happen, every difficult task becomes easy, because of our hard work and struggle, if we make that work  

Of course you can. In fact, I give a positive rating to the post or comment according to the interest content it provides. This goes from +1 to +5.

But you should diversify when giving a good reputation.

• +3 1

Look, my friend, because of what I have in mind in the regulations, it is forbidden to make the same qualification, I would advise you to read the regulations so as not to make any mistakes and that this harms you, it does not cost anything, you must when review them to update it, be careful and very good luck.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I am also new and my friends have told me to be careful about giving ratings to posts and first to avoid duplication because this is considered fraud. We get warning points and it can lead to ban
It is better for us to support each other and not support one person without exception, so that all posts are helpful and we learn from them all.
I wish you success, my friend

As I have heard you can't give same rating to more than one reply on same topic as it will may lead to your account ban or you receive warning point. So avoid that to secure your account. If you have rated someone post +5 then go with +4 rating for other.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In fact, I am a beginner in this forum, but I think that the rating should not be repeated, because posts are different in terms of quality and we rarely see posts that deserve the same rating, so I must be patient in reading posts and giving them the evaluation they deserve.

Giving you the same rating for multiple comments on one post generates question marks about that and may expose you to a warning or not counting your rating. I recommend that you be honest with yourself and give each comment what it deserves.

Yes we can rate different member comments on the same topic. We can give positive feedback on any useful post. We must use the right reaction.

I don't see a problem with that, but do a good rating if the benefit is great in the post, I mean never give a bad rating to helpful posts or a good rating to bad posts.

Brother it may be rarelly. Cant give same rating in only one topic. May be it done by rarelly posts. In my opinion dont follow that route. An account of we may get the banned. Dont take such risks.

Yeah you are right! i have also loss of money in other websites but can't return my money ..Many people told me you purchase tha server and i can buy .2500 hounds price of per server. But tha crypto platform is very great no investment and to get learn and earn money😊

Hello my friend, I should not give the same evaluation to the posts on the same topic. This is how the moderators taught me, and I hope the elderly members with experience will help you.

A friend told me that it is not possible to give the same rating on one topic, this may lead to banning your account, so give different evaluations on more than one topic, so as not to violate the rules of the forum.

• +2 1

My friend i think we can not do that so if you like two posts so you can give one of them +5 and the other +4 , in this way you can avoid the banning.

• +1 1

My information on this topic is somewhat sparse, but according to my mental understanding of this topic, I can earn a lot of money, but you have to invest in living and you have to make several attempts 

I do not think we can do that, but move away from suspicions or try to ask Musharraf, and he will help you in answering the matter because it is really a sensitive matter and deserves to be asked.

We are supposed to give the grades according to our criteria, as long as it is something sincere and not to cheat, I consider that for a publication to have a +5 it must be really good, I must completely love the topic or the comment read , but if you consider that you can give 2 +5 ratings on a topic, that's fine, just be careful not to misinterpret your intentions as cheating.

• +1 1

My dear friend i am newbie here in this forum.I am also seeking information about this topic.Your question is valid and it will support me to learn effectively.

• +1 1