Is it possible? Friends tell me. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

Hello friends. I don't about it so i want to ask all of you. Can we give same rating to the posts in one topic? 

For example,  if one post consist of useful content we give this post +5 rating and another post also have good content in that topic? Can we give the same rating +5 to that post?  Is it possible or not? 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Dear mate,  according to my knowledge we can't give the same rating to the posts in one topic. In very rare cases we can give rating more than one post on same topic but if we repreatdly give the reaction to the posts in one topic we can be banned.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My friend, all I know about this topic is that we must be careful not to give the same evaluation, and I have often heard about that. So be careful, you too, and if you find the confirmed news, tell us about it. I wish you success

• +1 1
  • +5 1

In the criptotalk rating system it is not possible to give the same rating to several publications, if you do this you run the risk of being sanctioned or even banned, so you have to be very careful when giving the ratings to the topics or comments, not to give the same grade. The rules of the forum do not seem to be entirely clear, there is a lot of confusion both in new members and in older members.

• +1 1

Hello friend, your question is that if a friend of yours who is on the platform helps you with positive reactions in your publications, if so, I do not see that it is a problem that your friends give you positive reactions but you must bear in mind that you should not abuse that and that in all your publications, your friend or friends always make positive reactions. because administrators can observe an irregularity and you can have problems, it is better to avoid that type of problems for situations like this. I recommend that you think about it and it depends on you, if you ask your friend for help with reactions or not.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear fellow According to me we should differentiate In good and bad .And should be rated accordingly .Whose content is good, give him positive rating, whose content is irrelevant , you should give him negative or less rating  .Development, who has worked hard and has made a good public conference, should get a good reward of it. 

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

Hello, friend should not rate the same score to more than one comment in the same post, if you consider that the post has several useful comments you can rate them but not with different values  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You're asking if on a particular post, you gave a +5 rating to the post and you read a comment that you like as well,  can you also give it +5 even though you have give that same rating on the same post. This is possible, I my self have seen great comments and gave them the same rating. If you would like to change the rating however, you can tap the raitng icon and just change it to another number of your choice. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Of course we can. However, the +5 rating must be given to all the posts that deserve it. But there are some rules to follow, Like you can't give the same rate to many at once. You have to take time step by step. @Hammad 123

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes there is no problem to give +5 or any same ratings to any otger content on a same topic as it totally depends in the credibility of the post if it has valuable and useful content tgen it must be rewarded with good reputation and if it is a spam or useless post tgen it must be given negative reputation.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, I am telling you according to the whole rules of this site. If you follow the rules here and follow the rules nicely, you will post good and valuable content and gain fame, then all will be possible. Thank you.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 12:58 AM, Hammad 123 said:

Hello friends. I don't about it so i want to ask all of you. Can we give same rating to the posts in one topic? 

For example,  if one post consist of useful content we give this post +5 rating and another post also have good content in that topic? Can we give the same rating +5 to that post?  Is it possible or not? 

If you like your post, you must give a positive rating and if you like it, you must give a negative rating, but you If you give a positive rating to a bad post, it will be against the rules to give you a warning point, you will not be able to give the same rating to the post again and again, which could lead to problems with your account.

• +1 1

You cannot give a rating twice to posts on the same topic and be wary of this rating on the same topic because that exposes you to banning and in rare cases you can give a rating but expect to be in danger or banned

• +1 1

On 12/11/2020 at 11:58 PM, Hammad 123 said:

Dear mate, as per my insight we can't give a similar rating to the posts in a single theme. In extremely uncommon cases we can give rating more than one post on the same theme however in the event that we repeatedly give the response to the posts in a single subject we can be prohibited.

• +1 2

My friend in my opinion this is not bad  but important is that my friend what is person deserve it that you give him or her +5 reputation . If he or she deserves it than it is no problem other you can get warning point to this case . 

• +1 1

The question came to my mind long ago whether it is possible to have friends yes but then I got a little bit of an answer to this, what if our  our friends good but they will react to our post and their positive reaction will prove beneficial for us.  

• +1 1

I think so dad you cannot be able to given that same reputation like +5 on the same topic I think this is against that rule of the crypto forum and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules of the forum that is very beneficial

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you can but if you will be rating different post in one topic make sure the rating are not the same for example using +4 for all the post you rated in one topic it not good 

Make sure you rate post that deserve it

I cannot say anything about this but I think you should give ratings randomly or else it will look like you are giving fake rating to the members. Maybe i'm wrong in my point.

I was thinking of asking this question long ago. I want to know if it possible to make it in crypto talk . I need a senior member to give me more details about it and how to make it possible.

• +3 1

I think we can do that. There is no problem to give same rating to several comments on the same topics. But do remind that only give the rating to the respective comments. Do not give your response blindly.

We can use maximum 50 reaction per day. If we gives reaction without reviewing it leads to get warning point and as well as banned

Edited by Riyas1612
Due to network problem the same comments posted 2 times.

I think my dear friend, we can give one rating point for each post. We can evaluate a topic and evaluate comments on this topic with us from +1 to +5 and we can give a heart to the post that we see deserves it.

Well my friend, yes you can if you mean that you gave a post +5 and you read the comments and liked one of them, you can also give it a +5 rating ....

You can also give the same evaluation to more than one post .. Good luck to you ❤️