Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

Thanks for sharing this information. Newcomers should follow these rules. We should not use two accounts at the same time because our account will be banned. We have to get more knowledge about crypto talk so that we will be able to make useful posts, instead of copying others contents we should make useful contents according to our research.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/11/2020 at 5:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Please avoid from these illegal methods.

(1) Two accounts in one hand (Same IP-Address). 

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

(2) By posting bad and useless contents.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

(3) Relevant data/Irrelevant data 

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

(4) Plagiarism method ( Copy & Paste).

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

@shahid ali Thankyou for this helpful advice

1 hour ago, Jannatul Ferdous Mim33 said:

First of all, welcome to this platform. A high quality work place. Where you can work very easily. Every work has rules. We have to work according to those rules and regulations. The rules of work cannot be broken. Be responsible for your work. Don't be negligent at the work. Stay safe and secure.

@Jannatul Ferdous Mim33 Thankyou so much sir

5 minutes ago, Zohaib bhai said:

This information is very accurate. Members should be posting good content only. Otherwise they won't be helpful and they cannot earn a good reputation. They should be learning and be patient.

@Zohaib bhai yes you are right brother

Some members have made this kind of mistake and have been banned..and I think these rules are already mentioned in the forum section..so it is good for all the members to come to this forum and read all the rules carefully so I think they will live here for a long time  Good luck!

9 minutes ago, Emmy brown said:

Thanks for sharing this information. Newcomers should follow these rules. We should not use two accounts at the same time because our account will be banned. We have to get more knowledge about crypto talk so that we will be able to make useful posts, instead of copying others contents we should make useful contents according to our research.

@Emmy brown yes definitely brother

1 hour ago, Anoshka said:

No doubt your topic is useful and helpful for the beginners, because if they don't have knowledge about these rules then they will be banned on this platform. So before working on this platform we should be learned these topics carefully so that we can perform better on this platform.

@Anoshka yes no doubt

1 hour ago, Mim islam said:

Thank you dude for sharing such a useful information regarding cryototalk and its rules. I also get much helpful information by it that's it keep working one day you will be very successful. Keep sharing this type of good content for all of us.

@Mim islam

1 hour ago, Anoshka said:

No doubt your topic is useful and helpful for the beginners, because if they don't have knowledge about these rules then they will be banned on this platform. So before working on this platform we should be learned these topics carefully so that we can perform better on this platform.

6 minutes ago, Oskar334 said:

Some members have made this kind of mistake and have been banned..and I think these rules are already mentioned in the forum section..so it is good for all the members to come to this forum and read all the rules carefully so I think they will live here for a long time  Good luck!

@Oskar334yes brother you are right

1 hour ago, Amtyaz61 said:

Right brother all these points are more important if we miss one of them than maybe we are blocked by crypotalk so do it illegally follow these steps if you want to succeed

@Amtyaz61 yes they are all important point

1 hour ago, Haafi said:

This is a good platform with strict rules and regulations and everyone have to follow these rules and regulations. The points given above are some rules of this forum i.e no multiple accounts, avoid plagiarism, make only useful posts and post only relevant information and if anyone did not follow these rules he is actually wasting his time. So don't violate the rules of this forum.

@Haafi proud to be in good platform

• +1 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

@F4 Shahid AliThank you my friend for this useful information especially to beginners like me. Apart from this I get to know that the administration can ban certain accounts without any warnings for some reasons. Please let me know, if you know what are those special cases.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Thank You 😍

Your topic is very useful for beginners .Those who are beginners have no knowledge about this site so they work against the rules so we should explain the rules to them.We can never act against the rules.

Thanks for sharing these information for newbies . you are saying well and code are the points which can make every member successful and best earner . you are thinking about newbies thanks again 

Yeah, some of the participants made these kinds of errors and were banned. And in the about section, these rules are already stated. It's nice for all the members to read all the rules carefully, so they'll stay in the forum longer. 

Every new beginners do the same mistakes. First for they don't read the rules. If the read the rules the don't follow it. It is really a great mistake. They start spamming in their first 100 useful post to complete it quickly. But because od spamming admin banned them and also old members report them. I always dee post like spamming. After getting banned they realized their fault. Beginner should read the rules. 

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear I'm agree with you all the new member have to focus in this post because at starting we have to know all the rules and regulation of this platform.. Wendy's Forestville little maximum mod cell phone so my dear thank you for telling this kind of information for us and I would like to say that this is the best platform ever and if you want to become a good cryptotalk do you have to follow all the rules and regulation....

Yes be sure about rules and regulations not to ignore them most usefully the rules and regulations are the one thing that is need to be followed. Otherwise no place in this forum.

Two accounts are strictly prohibited from the same ip adders means you can't  make next accounts but we all need to support this forum since we are  gaining a lit while working in the forum .i hope to gain enough experience through this forum and this unique experience .

A big thanks and appreciation to you for creating such a great and if you want to become a good a cryptotalk do you have to follow all the rules and registration .beginner should read the rules .

You make good post ,so many newbie make this type of mistake. Means repeated post and irrelevant post. Before posting you can check which post is usefull and not on this forum before your posting. Other before any comments and replies read the content and description and then answer ,because without read this can be wrong.

Obviously if you hold two accounts in same IP address then your account should be banned 🚫 permanent.so always make Only one account in one ip address. Don't copy-paste system otherwise moderator deleted your post and banned account. 

Post correct and useful content this will take you positive reputation. 

It is all in the rules, but most of these are of course not goign to be allowed not in this forum and not anywhere. It is only logical to avoid anything that means you are trying to cheat or steal posts from other websites, or comments from this forum and mark them as you writen them.

Any attempts of disruptions or violations of the forum rules cost penalties or consequences. As a beginner pay utmost attention and respect to understand all the general Rules, hints and advises to guide on to successful participation. No rushing and greediness in cryptotalk forum it ruin the future and success

The information you provided to your co workers are really awesome but you can also say that first the newcomer read the rules and regulations of this platform and he can understood by reading it and that is more helpful for them more than you say but nice effort.

Well information dear brother. The basic things on this site are the rules of  the  site. If we don't follow these rules we cannot become the permanent member of the forum. Work hard to become successful. Best of luck dear.

You did a great job because I am also a newcomer and I understood the message you are trying to pass clearly and it has also widen my knowledge on how things work here.

Valuable information and useful posts .in my opinion ,and not gave a chance to mistake really work hard on crypto and good luck to all .after reading this post i will avoid do such task you mentioned .

Well information dear brother ,the basic things on this site are the rules of the aite .thats is more helpful for them more than you say but nice effort .if you move forward in this way ,you will be able to achieve success .

You have shared a very informative post on it which can prove to be helpful for all members. If the new member works after following these posts, then surely the useful and unique in their post will prove and they can also save themselves from Warning points. We do not have any risk in the forum if there is a risk only due to violence.

The scope of the section in which you publish, here, for example, you should write about anything related to beginners and so on.If you want to do work here then must avoid those steps they are harmful for you like violation of the rules, copy paste, irrelevant topic and useless post etc.