Coinbase will start ETH2 deposit! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Coinbase will start ETH2 deposit!

From a recent  crypto currency  news, i have come to know that the US based crypto currency  exchange  site 'Coinbase' will start to received  eth 2.0 deposit  as soon as possible ..  Also the eth coinbase user can trade  their eth to eth 2.0  coin on coinbase instantly ..  But the problem is coinbase authorities  won't let eth 2.0 holder to withdrawal  their staking till eth 1 phase not yet started..   Also the eth 2.0 leading team  said to start phase 1 they need minimum  one year..   The coinbase authorities  also said eth 2.0 deposit  will be started early 2021 so i think  this is the time to stake eth in coinbase..   Hopefully  the reward  of staking ETH 2.0 on coinbase will be profitable ... 

So guys, are you going to stake your ETH2 on coinbase ??

News link here :

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-2-0-staking-is-coming-to-coinbase?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

If you have less than 32Eth then staking Eth in Coinbase or Binance Pool is great idea. Also there are other pools like rocket pool where you can stake in Decentralized manner.

The APY will reduce over time if the eth deposited increases over the time. And you can't withdraw your staked Eth unles Eth2.0 is fully launched so while staking make sure you don't need the fund for 2-3years.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think first we will check how will be the Ethereum evolution after this new Ethereum 2.0. But are here any member who can explain us, what will be happened with Ethereum after the creation of Ethereum 2.0? Or will be like Bitcoin Cash as the result of Bitcoin hard fork?… 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

From a recent  crypto currency  news, i have come to know that the US based crypto currency  exchange  site 'Coinbase' will start to received  eth 2.0 deposit  as soon as possible ..  Also the eth coinbase user can trade  their eth to eth 2.0  coin on coinbase instantly ..  But the problem is coinbase authorities  won't let eth 2.0 holder to withdrawal  their staking till eth 1 phase not yet started..   Also the eth 2.0 leading team  said to start phase 1 they need minimum  one year..   The coinbase authorities  also said eth 2.0 deposit  will be started early 2021 so i think  this is the time to stake eth in coinbase..   Hopefully  the reward  of staking ETH 2.0 on coinbase will be profitable ... 

News link here :

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-2-0-staking-is-coming-to-coinbase?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Interesting, that means that you can stake your ETH direct on wallet (for people who use Coinbase).

But one thing I dont understand, what this means that you can trade ETH with ETH 2.0 coin? What is ETH 2.0 coin?

Maybe I'm just not informed but I really dont know what is ETH 2.0 coin, and what is difference between ETH and and ETH 2.0 coin?

• +2 1
  • +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

51 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Interesting, that means that you can stake your ETH direct on wallet (for people who use Coinbase).

But one thing I dont understand, what this means that you can trade ETH with ETH 2.0 coin? What is ETH 2.0 coin?

Maybe I'm just not informed but I really dont know what is ETH 2.0 coin, and what is difference between ETH and and ETH 2.0 coin?

@BullRunBit this is just the upgrade of ETH which will help the ETH transaction more faster than now as well the transaction fee..  For better information you can read up @Whited35 topic about ETH 2.0..  Here is the link    

• +2 2
  • +3 3

Dear friend I think coinbase is a good wallet in the world and trusted wallet. This Ethureum 2.0 is upgrade to the Ethureum blockchain. Its need 32 Ethureum 2.0 need stake. I think this is good earning method to stake Ethureum 2.0. I think this profitable offer for good cryptocurrency invest. I think I will try to participate stake Ethureum and profit my stake. Thanks for share a good news.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

And you can't withdraw your staked Eth unles Eth2.0 is fully launched so while staking make sure you don't need the fund for 2-3years

@Ridam this is a good point and i do not think that those eth 2.0 staking user has enough capital or they are long term investor..  Actually 32   eth  is huge amount of money which can't carry a single user.. 

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

so while staking make sure you don't need the fund for 2-3years

@Ridam  so in this case, are you going to staking ETH2?

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

11 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam this is a good point and i do not think that those eth 2.0 staking user has enough capital or they are long term investor..  Actually 32   eth  is huge amount of money which can't carry a single user.. 

32Eth are required if you like to be Validators and run own poll brother. If you don't have 32 eth then you can join other pools like Coinbase or Binance are offering.

I don't have the investment amount to lock for 2-3 years bro, So I'm not going to Invest in Ethereum Staking at this movement.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12 It can be an opportunity because as I always say, a new currency a new trading opportunity, it would be interesting to be able to change a part of our capital and wait to see a profit in the future when the currency can be withdrawn and everything starts normally, But there will always be the risk of having a capital without mobilization power, that sometimes causes problems when opportunities arise and we want to take advantage of it, if the currencies cannot move then we lose those opportunities, so if I wanted to invest in ETH2.0 it would be a capital that would not be available for investments in the short or medium term but in the long term, greetings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course I think first we will test what will be the evolution of Ethereum after this new Etherium 2.0 but is there any member here who can explain to us what will happen to Ethereum after Ethereum 2.0 is created and Bitcoin as a result of Bitcoin hard fork  I think it will be like cash

• +2 1

On 12/11/2020 at 5:13 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

News link here :

The Ethereum 2.0 is believed to be better and more disposed than the current Ethereum, but my question is that are the Ethereum developers planing to completely abandon the original Ethereum for these upgraded one? 

If yes, when is it going to be @Dorjoy12

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Frodler said:

Ethereum developers planing to completely abandon the original Ethereum for these upgraded one? 

If yes, when is it going to be @Dorjoy12

As far as i know this upgrade just for decrease the network congestion of current eth @Frodler and it will help to increase eth transaction more faster as well decrease gas fee..  There has four kind of phase to lead eth2 properly and to done all phase minimum need 3 years or more....           

That's great news as i have also read somewhere else rather than at https://cointelegraph.com/

The thing about ETH2 is that it will most likely boost ETH's selling or convertions at Coinbase and i am scared of for cases where their servers will not be able to handle the big amounts of requests during such periods.

But nontheless i believe investors will in fact wait for those changes and invest into Ethereum even more if that's somehow better than other currencies as for speed and security improvements as stated at Ethereum's site: https://ethereum.org/en/eth2/

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/11/2020 at 5:13 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

This question is clearly not for small traders. To stake Ethereum and become a full validator, there should be minimum 32eth in your portfolio and staking more than that means higher interest. Staking less than that might not be much profitable.

ETH 2.0 comes with other opportunities apart from staking, I believe those can be utilised to the brim by small traders and investors. 

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

This question is clearly not for small traders. To stake Ethereum and become a full validator, there should be minimum 32eth in your portfolio and staking more than that means higher interest. Staking less than that might not be much profitable.

I think so about this because 32 eth is not a small amount while coinbase eth holder wont be able to withdrawl their staking till phase 1 wont get update..  That is why who have 32 eth can use it for another purpose to earn profit..   Actually you are right @Raqeebzy that eth2 staking for big investor..                

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 4:20 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I think so about this because 32 eth is not a small amount while coinbase eth holder wont be able to withdrawl their staking till phase 1 wont get update..  That is why who have 32 eth can use it for another purpose to earn profit..   Actually you are right @Raqeebzy that eth2 staking for big investor..                

So are you trying to stake ETH sooner?. Personally, I try to find other opportunities that comes with which might as well fetch some profits as staking or even way more. It is just matter of time we'll start reaping the benefits. (Investors).

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

So are you trying to stake ETH sooner?. Personally, I try to find other opportunities that comes with which might as well fetch some profits as staking or even way more. It is just matter of time we'll start reaping the benefits. (Investors).

@Raqeebzy  i am not that kind of big investor who going to stake eth2 almost for 2 years brother because with this capital i can get more profit than the staking profit..  Yah finding another way to earn profit is more good than keep stake money like this.         

• +2 1

You should mention that to participate in Eth 2.0 you must invest 32 Eth in the network, money that will be staking for a long time, at least 2 years, of course, the profits generated are incredible, but with the price of eth that is around the 600USD multiplied by 32 ETH is a lot of money to invest

12 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Raqeebzy  i am not that kind of big investor who going to stake eth2 almost for 2 years brother because with this capital i can get more profit than the staking profit..  Yah finding another way to earn profit is more good than keep stake money like this.         

In the next few months in the following year as investors who will love to stake for long term begin to lock their funds, the result it will have on ether market will be great to see for traders and also in DeFi currencies. 2021 holds lots of opportunitie especially with ETH.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

2021 holds lots of opportunitie especially with ETH.

@Raqeebzy as far as i know many investor as well trader already said that 2021 is the year of altcoin pump..  As you said eth will pump and its indicate another altcoin will pump too because all the altcoin pump depends on eth you know..   Again i have no much information about DeFi..          

• +3 1

In an official blog post, Coinbase says it plans to roll out Eth2 staking, trading and conversion services starting in early 2021. Once Eth2 is supported, existing Coinbase customers will be able to convert their Ether (ETH) tokens to ETH2 and earn staking rewards.

9 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

altcoin pump depends on eth you know..

I have strong perspective 2021 won't only be a good one for BTC bull run but also an altcoin season. But I will have to disagree with the above statements; most altcoins price and market behaviour are totally different and not affected by ETH. Check the charts, long term or short term, the difference is clear.

• +3 1

On 12/11/2020 at 10:13 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Hopefully  the reward  of staking ETH 2.0 on coinbase will be profitable ... 

@Dorjoy12...Coinbase is a good platform.  I use Coinbase.  However, all the popular coins in the crypto world are available on this platform.  However, the ethereum 2 upgrade coin will be added to the coinbase but it cannot be traded.  They will start trading with it in the new year.  And if you keep these coins there, you can make a profit.

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Check the charts, long term or short term, the difference is clear

I Didn't look to the market for short term @Raqeebzy but for long term i have seen that some time btc pump suddenly but eth remain stable..  So when btc become stable eth start to pump as well another altcoin start to pump..  I said this because i am witnessed of this strategy..