Can trainer members create there own post - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

The forum does not have a monopoly on creating topics for anyone, even if he is a beginner, and from it you can create your own topics and publish them, but I advise you to be useful and valuable in order to get a good reputation

• +2 1

Greetings my dear friend, I am also new to this platform and I do not have much information, but I hope to benefit from the experienced and I believe that after completing 100 comments, you can publish

Indeed totally, a coach part can make a subject. Indeed, even every part can make a theme about anything like Questions about this discussion or for giving such a data. We ought to make valuable and proficient points.

Yes my dear friend. Newcomers are also allowed to creat topics. There is no problem in creating topics if you are following all the rules and regulations. First we have to learn rules and then we should create topics.

Yes dear everyone creat new post if they have some experience to obey group rules and post informative and motivative to motivate the people. Every one are allow to create post in this forum its required some experience to post well 

Hello my friend
We can, of course, write posts even if we do not complete the stage of 100 comments, but I personally prefer to wait until I understand things well. I am still new in the forum.
Thank you

Welcome my friend
I'm new here too and I'm still above the 100 comment barrier
What are the rules for publishing a post.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. Everyone can present a topic in the forum, whether it is a novice or a trainee, because it helps you increase knowledge and give new ideas in the forum

It is important to start publishing topics, not just posts, in order to increase the activity of the forum and enrich it with more information, but we have to make them as useful as possible and rich in information, as random topics are removed and may expose us to receiving warning points.

Of course every member can create new topics in this forum. But it must be unique and must have some knowledge about any  information about crypto-currencies or about this forum. Otherwise it can be deleted or you can get a warnings. Thanks for the post mate. 

even if you are a new member you can still create and topics by yourself but I would not recommend you doing that until you get enough knowledge and experience necessary for creating the good content

Dear Mate, First welcome to the forum full of knowledge. Yes you can create topic but make sure that your topic contain useful content if its useless you'll get warning posts. I hoped you are doing well and create good content. Read all rules and regulations come through all strategies and them go for creating topics.

There is no restrictions for newbies to create posts but I think any member should create post at the time when they have enough knowledge and understanding about the forum and posting here to avoid the bad consequences and deletion of their posts.

I wish you luck in the process of completing your 100 posts,  yes of course you can create your own topics as much as you want but please just make sure that your didn't copy anyone else topics if not your topic will be deleted and you will get a warning point.  Wish you luck. 

yes of course dear members now you make a post and congrats you have completed 100 and archived the crypto talk target so you make a useful post and simple word use because all members read easily. 

Yes they can create their own post.just go to posts then click on create post and then write what ever you want then click on confirm.

It is okay bro you can make posts but my advice is try to make high quality posts to keep your ranking high and  do not copy any thing so this is my advice.

• +2 1

hello friends I want to tell you that I am a beginner of tik Tok and I am just starting my work from some days but I think the trainer should be able to write their own post because they have a lot of experience about cryptotalk and they now we can create a unique and post and that's why I think they should be able to create their own post

1st of all welcome here on this great plate form . Dear every one have right for creating new topics . And If you have ability to create information topic then you can create topic . Dear you can research about trading cryptocurrencies investment wallets etc and you can share with others. And you will get more repotation.

Because first 100 post is must be important in this forum,if we should 100 post process is creat experience and knowledge in this forum,I think it is very good sign in this forum because it is very huge site and effective platform, good luck.

• +2 1

It is not a problem if you create topic despite being a beginner.  It you need to make sure that you are not duplicating topics as that would be a sin and could get you to be banned.

Yes dear you can create a topic either you are a newbie there. Creating topic is helpful in understanding of this forum but it's far important that your topic should must be informative and useful. Otherwise it will be deleted. So try to create an informative content there to get benefit for yourself as well as others.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Of course, they can create topics while they are in the process of writing 100 publications, but before creating topics they must learn how to create them by reading the topics of old members to learn how to choose appropriate sentences and how to link information with each other, and then they can create topics

this is very good topic friend we will try to create new topic this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit. this is very good and trusted site.

thanks