Can trainer members create there own post - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Yes you can create a new topic if you are new or old member. This will increase your experience in the forum and this will provide some new information in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

Yes you can , there is a lot of freedom here, there is a lot of work also to be done and there is a lot good work to process there is a lot of work to really define what would be the right effort to it  , so to me we need to grow and build that strong perspective to it yes we need to see that post and yes this space is not limited to any kind of person , we are all welcome

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Mehmood893 welcome to this great platform. You can create your own topic and as much as you can. Take note these topics should not have been created by another member before if not, it'll will be deleted and you will possibly get a warning point. To know if a topic you have in mind have been discussed before, head to the search box to see if it's already posted or not.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

@Mehmood893 

Hello friend, everyone can make publications no matter if you are someone new to the forum, you can also make your own publications and comments, but you must take into consideration that at the time of making these publications you focus on topics of interest to the entire forum For two reasons:
1. Your posts are thus considered useful and will not be deleted from the forum.
2. Why posts with correct information help improve the cryptotalk community.

focus on making your publications well so that you do not have future problems in cryptotalk and avoid the warnings you may have for poorly made publications.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Mehmood893 said:

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Yeah, you surely can. But should you? What is the purpose of this topic? To let you make sure that you can create a theme? Okay, but this forum is more about collective discussions and gaining new knowledge. Next time, please, create something more useful.

• +3 1

Yes absolutely, a trainer member can create a topic. Even every member can create a topic about anything like Questions about this forum or for giving any sort of information. We should create useful and knowledgeable topics.

Infcat we should create 1 to 2 fresh topics daily for the efficient working of this forum.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes of course, you are right. New members can create topics on asking questions about what they did not know. But before they create the topic, they are to go through the rules and regulations of the forum on the about forum section and then they abide by it.

• +1 1

Yes everyone can create a topic on this forum. But the topic must be useful because if it's not useful, it can get deleted along with all the replies on it. So it can be only a waste of time for not being useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

My companion you really put down a right inquiry, to my experience and perspective I figure you can make point in the event that it is essential such like addressing subject that will improve the nature of the gathering and you should be guarantee that your is all together not a theme that really conveying superfluous data.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Kindly inform me thanks.

I think newbie can create topics in form questions if such person has the background knowledge on publishing a topic. But I will advice every new member not create any topic because it can spoil someone's reputation or even get suspension....

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes regardless of the rank  any member can create post in any of the sections but The newbies who are not allowed to create posts or comments in Crypto section until they complete their firat 100 posts and afyer that they are free to post anywhere including the crypto world section.Good Luck!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, my friend, you can participate provided that your posts have important information about cryptocurrencies and the club and are free from abuse

Yes you can create a topic either you are junior or newbie .

But i wil say not to make the topic untill you get enough knowledge that your post become qualitative & informative .

Or make a post in your first 100 posts just when you need some information that you needed badly.

Wellcom to this forum.yes you can great your topic of you learn about topic..but you have to follow all the rules and your topic is informative and useful.best of luck!

• +2 1

The best advice for us as new members of this forum is to read the forum rules well and adhere to them and then post posts with good content about the world of cryptocurrencies.
This I know how to work on this forum.

My friend its a really good question. My friend its absolutely legal to create your own topic when you are begineer and completely your first 100 comments. But my friend there is also some risk to create your own topic when you are newbie because you didn't know the rules and regulations clearfully and you made some mistakes and you get banned by the moderator. 

Yes dear. They can create the topics on this forum. On this forum every member is creating the posts or topics. If posts are useful they will get payemnt of these posts. If there topics or posts consist of useless content then these posts or topics will be deleted. New member can create topics if they want to create useful topics. 

If you have the required knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies definitely you can post new topics irrespective of your rank on this forum. make sure that you follow all the guidelines that needs to be adhered to in the creation of good quality contents.

yes dear every member of this forum have the right to create post there is no restriction regarding to the making of the posts.so if you want to make the posts tgen you have the right and you can make but whoever make the post should keep in mind that the post should be creative for the members of this forum if your post is useless then it will be deleted...

Of course, dear, you must abide by the laws and rules, and then you participate, as you have to complete 100 posts per day, and then you publish 20 posts. These posts are useful to everyone. I wish you good luck dear

Of curse everyone can participate here equally. As the older and newcomers can earn equally. But some restrictions are applied to the new members like they can not post in the section of about forum until they have complete knowledge about the forum.

• +5 1

On 12/10/2020 at 8:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Kindly inform me thanks.

you can create your topic if you are newbie ,but i think you should read the rules and learn more before try to write your topic cause any topic has to contain benefit and helpful information without repetition.

• +2 1

Hi, nice post, although I think the translator must have worked a little bit wrong since I got confused with some information you provided, it's better to use DeppL in that case, I think the best way in which we can train in this site to be able to make really good posts is to learn from the most expert people in the forum and also follow them so we can improve our quality of writing and information provided.

Edited by lari0695

If you are expert in comment section than you will also create topics but make sure your every topic are useful like your comments if you don't have an idea how to create topic than i suggest you don't make any topic just do useful comments because sometimes people will get warning points by Thier posts more so I hope you understand my words and hope you follow this . Thank you.