Can trainer members create there own post - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

There is not any restriction about that, but I think not all sections are permitted for newbies, so there is a limit. But the important is respecting the rules and regulation. If you are able to do good and constructive topic, why no? Just respect the minimum 100 character per content and good content related to the cryptocurrency..

• +1 1

Actually yes friends but  if you have reach 100 posts, then you can create new topics. And you can get 1000 Satoshi for every useful post. A helpful post is a post with at least 100 characters. No spam and no flooding! wishing you Best of luck in crypto.

Welcome to this forum, my dear friend. I chose the best forum in the world of encrypted currencies. Certainly, any member can start publishing when he feels he is able to do so, provided that he follows the basic rules and abides by them

• +4 1

Hello and welcome to this wonderful forum. You have full freedom to build your own subject and as much as you want. Please keep in mind that these topics should never have been generated by another participant before; if they have, they will be removed and you will receive a warning point. To see if a subject you're interested in has been addressed before, use the search box to see if it's already been written.

Yes, my friend, the words are addressed to all the old members who are the most experienced, so they have to create their own posts and new topics in order to benefit everyone here from new and old. 

On 12/10/2020 at 12:44 PM, Mehmood893 said:

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

What does trainer members mean here? What sort of misconception is it! We all are members here and all have the freedom to create replies or topic on this forum and really forum rank is not so important to do so. Here is no specific trainer members on this forum. Obviously, you can do it to create the constructive posts on this forum. 

Yes my friend you can create a topic even if you are a beginner, this depends on the experience you gained through reading topics or responses to topics that you have read before. You can create a topic, but make sure that the topic is new and not repeated so that it does not even delete this topic Good reputation by members

• +4 1

Yes my friend, anyone can work to present the question about the forum and the work that we must rely on, and we can work on creating new topics in order to get follow-up from members and avoid repeating comments and making sure that they are in the forum before placing any publication in order not to take place  Account ban and thanks

• +3 1

Yes you are right hopefully all is well I am knew by hearing this platform if you done 100 trial post I know about this and then start make using used for 20 daily in this way you can earn a good ending from here in this forum

Well my friend I do not recommend that you should learn well and read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and you should read a lot of topics and have enough knowledge to create your own topic in order not to be repeated and deleted by the moderators in addition should be useful to others..
Good luck

Well my friend I do not recommend that you should learn well and read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and you should read a lot of topics and have enough knowledge to create your own topic in order not to be repeated and deleted by the moderators in addition should be useful to others..
Good luck

Hello my friend

You can post completely new and general topics that benefit everyone here

But you have to practice more and more to do more work here

To be able to work in other departments

All the best for everyone

• +1 1

You can create topics if you are a beginner or an expert in this forum, but if you want to create a topic, you must ensure that it is of high quality and is not repeated so that it does not cause problems

• +3 1

I am new here. I don't have that much experience yet. But I think everyone here has the freedom to create their own post of trainer members according to the rules and if some one doesn't know about anything they can create a new topic and share your information and experiences with everyone. Thank you! 

Yes, my friend, why not, as long as he does not violate the rules of posting and commenting, he can publish a topic in the beginners section or a section about the forum, but it must have an effective purpose and not just to publish

Yes, my friend, of course, you can create your good topic and discuss with others through it, as this publication allows you to gain good knowledge through the participation of old members in it and their answers to all your inquiries. This is what the new topic gives you. 

Every member of the group is allowed to create useful topics such as suggestions, opinions, questions or some informative content that is of great contribution and well prepared for each of us.

Why not it's not a mentioned in the rules that new member can not creat their own post .Its not a prohebitit to creat post for new member .It's a important for new member to creat topic because it's increase the experience of the newbie.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear you can create a post. It doesn't matter that you are newbie or old member . There is freedom of work . You can share your information and can ask questions. 

This is on you how you work . So , dear you can make post . But newbie have to create useful posts not useless posts . 

Thanks.

Welcome my friend, yes, you can create topics here in this forum where you must pay attention: they should not be frequent topics or questions and be useful to everyone and contain correct information and are not less than 100 characters.

• +4 1

Instructor members who are in the process of completing 100 positions can create subjects according to the rules members and if someone does not know about anything they can create to earn equally. However, some restrictions have been imposed on new members as they cannot post. If you are entitled to the posts and you want to create, you should remember that the post will create.

Yes, dear, indeed, people can, after deciding on the rules of the problem well, to complete in what he published from his posts of topics. He can definitely publish the first 100 posts after which they can publish complete useful and unrepeatable topics of very great importance to all members to reflect the knowledge on everyone and thus obtain Experience the crisis through the topics published through other methods Thank you very much

• +1 1

Yes ,we can make post when we are completing 100 post. But i think no need to creat a new post to ask any new questions.  Because if you think we need to leaen about some thing then we can search about topic and can reas and understand.  But we can make post. But when you able and have some knowledge about any topic then you can make usefull post and can get reputation which help you in your earning.  But it good if you find unique topic then you can get maximum appreciation. 

Dear friend, thank you for this important participation ..
We can ..
You have to take care of the posts you publish and take care of the rules of this forum. This is the most important thing
You can create a new thread if you are a new or an old member. This will increase your forum experience just work hard with patience.

Good luck to all members, thanks

Actually everyone has the chance to create topic but I have to give you the best idea you should focus on you first 100 post and I hope you will learn many things in these post and when you have the best experience then you will know from everything and you can create topic with good words..

i think any trainer members who try to complete their first trials which is 100 post we not able to create the new topic because we are in process not have enough information to create the topic after complete first trials we able to create topics that is informative.