Can trainer members create there own post - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

Of course you can post . Every member can express his ideas. Everyman style of thinking is different. So he should create posts And should create his topic Maybe that's great.But first of all he should take the guidlines from seniors

• +4 1

I dont know clearly. But in this forum members can publish his own posts.  The post contains useful information and good content also. In this forum you can post 100 comments and you get experienced tht is training for bigginers. 

Yes of course my friend, you can also make new topic that should be relevant to Cryptotalk, cryptocurrency, and trading. But you also should have to avoid from making duplicate content. For avoiding, you should have to use searchbox of Cryptotalk before making any post to confirm that the topic is already posted or not.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Every member can make posts in the forum. But new members are restricted to only make posts in two section first. They can posts in about forum and beginners section until they are true with their 100 posts in the forum and they can posts in other section in the forum. 

On 12/10/2020 at 8:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

100 posts are created in the beginning and then 20 useful posts are created for the benefit of the person and here we learn from those posts and they must be useful and then pay after seven days for the useful publications for that we have to continue and provide the best for the benefit of everyone @Mehmood893 

Indeed, any part can make another point. It isn't regular that senior individuals or individuals who have utilized this stage since some time in the past can make new topic.Any new part can likewise make their new subject here. By making new point here he can impart his data to other people, on the off chance that he doesn't think about anything, at that point he can make new theme here and take remarks about it.

Yes, brother even if you are a new user in the forum. Just like senior members, you can also create topics in the forum. But your Topic should be according to forum rules and regulations or else it will be deleted immediately.....

Yes you can create a new topic if you are new or old member .if he does not lnow about anything .in this way ,you can creat what you want ,so you abide by the rules stipulated by the forum .

Every member can make posts in thr forum .but i expect that they can post there ,but i hope to know more about this topic .if you do your research while making topic ,you can receive more reaction .

Yes obviously he can creates post but keeping in view the created post should be usefull and it should delever a bunch of knowledge to the members of the forum and also in essy language the members should understand it and gives their usefull review on that. 

Yes dear, any member on this forum can create his or her own topic but the topic should have uniqueness or not similar to others ...if you create a new topic and it matches to other then the moderators delete your topic or post so keep it in mind that there will be a uniqueness in your own topic.

hello my friend of course they can , but I recommend to read a lot of topics and posts to never repeat the same subjects and questions, also they have to learn  more how to make useful topics and subjects that every members interest in.

Yes absolutely it's very important that we create new topic especially the old member that have experience about it but there are only some members that are doing this and all the other members are giving comments on their post I think we all should try this.

I'm a new member here and I think that new member like me can create their own post to add for the 100 post need before it pays you, just need a unique post that is not same with other member post here in this forum.

Gentleman I want to tell you that those members who are senior on this forum they can create their own topic on this forum because they know the situation and they know everything about this forum

Yes, you can do this, but do not rush to create topics. You need responses in order to find out what is useful for you here and in a good way to get the best and I wish everyone a good work.🌷

Hi dear I am a beginner here so I don't know a lot and I don't have the foggiest idea how to do this yet I think and through the posts read by the seniors I can comprehend that yes you can make your own subject and there are no limitations

Yes, of course, they can, but I advise you not to rush to it Beginners usually all have the same inquiries and the same ideas that were originally raised before, but they have not read them yet. Therefore, in my opinion, the first 100 comments are a training and information on the topics in the forum, and then you can publish your own topics Because publishing duplicate topics will lead to deletion by moderators and may warn you.

Beginer members can create topics but its limited. They can create topics on the beginer section but in sections like crypto world they cannot. After creating your first 100posts your rank will be upgraded and you can create topics anywhere....,

My friend creating topic is a unique ability that is rare in this world so there is no limitation for creating topic if you are newcomer of this platform or senior on this platform the thing that you topic must have is that it create a useful thing that is very helpful for others and it is not useful otherwise it will be deleted by moderator and they are always active my friend create good and unique topics ❤️💜❤️🙂👍🏿🙂👍🏿 

You can also make topic within completing your first hundred post if you face any difficulty to work on this platform 👍🏿👍🏿

On 12/10/2020 at 2:59 PM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Hello my dear friend, yes you can create a topic but of course if you create a topic you sure that it can give knowledge and learning to them to make your post wasn’t deleted from moderators, i hope you understand.

Yes my mate,every members of this forum have the right to create a topic for him self,But if he don't have knowledge on how to create a topic he should contact the forum so that he can be guide how to create a meaningful and useful topic that people will benefit from the forum,And you should put it at the back of your mind that any post that you will create should for the members of the forum.

• +1 1

Friend we can make new post when we are new mumber on this forum. But it would good before making any single post that would not on this forum ,otherwise you want to ask answer then you can read other post. So it not a problem that make new post ,but post must be unique and valuable. With this so many people would appreciate you in the shape of reputation. 

You can create the topic anytime in this platform, whether your first hundred thousand posts have been compiled or not. But whenever you add any topic, it should be according to the rules and regulations of this platform and you do not have to do anything against the rules and regulations of this platform. And you have to take special care that the topic is not already present in this platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will be very difficult for you to start working in this forum.  However, after working on the site for a few days, that is, after spending your time in this forum, you will understand the site better and your interest in the work will increase.  So don’t give up and move forward with patience and interest.  Success will come at work.