Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

Dear friend I am also new to this forum and I have go through the rules of this section. That contain if we want to succeed on this platform we have to work hard make some informative posts and try to make a disciplined environment. 

Welcome here. If you want to succed on this forum abide by the rukes of forum. Don't make irrelevant posts and also don't copy and paste other comments so that you can prevent yourself from being banned. Just try to get some knowledge about a certain topic and then comment.

Following the rules of the website, reading seniors posts, agreeing with correct ones instead of high reputation but false one, keep motivating him/herself are best ways to succeed.

As I am also a newbie there, I am reading comments of senior members there to get complete understanding of this platform.As I have understood you have to follow the rules amd regulations there and do your daily work with full dedication.Make your daily 20 posts by using your own skills.This will enhance your knowledge and through this you will get a good repute there and get your earning through an interesting sort of work.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear friend welcome to you on this forum . Remember one thing always follow the rules and never try to underestimate others . Respect all other members and work hard .One you will succeed dear .

Welcome  to this fourm.. Always try toh follow the rules.. Never copy anyone..  Never try to underestimate anyone..its great fourm to earn money easily..  Keep hard working dear

Yes firstly complete hundred post it's unpay , it's your training post . After completing 100 post In 7 days then for earning you work 7 day post 20 in daily. And you get reputation and earn btc

Dear friend if you want to be a successful  at this forum then first of all you should follow the rules and regulations of the forum then you should make the useful and quality posts for getting good reputation and for the growth of the forum. You should also help the other members of the forum by sharing the better information to increase the knowledge of other members.

on the off chance that you need to be effective in this discussion you need to consider the principles and guidelines .If you manage job here by adhering to the standards then clearly you will get more achievement.

First, my buddy, abide by using the rules of this discussion board to avoid problems which can get up for you and to put up useful subjects. Secondly, your topic should be at least a hundred comments at least and usually start with a capital letter.

Hello my dear friend. If you want to succeed on the platform. You have to follow the rules from the beginning. Must acquire knowledge. Must have knowledge about crypto currency. Need to comment valuable. Will work hard. And do your work. Then you can succeed. Thanks.

Friend to be successful in this forum what you should only do is write good topics with important information and always follow the rules and try to never break the rules that is the only thing you need to be successful and my guide is that you must first do 100 post and after those 100 posts what you should do are 20 which are the ones that will pay you so you only have 20.

Only advice for newbie you follow rules and regulations don't be give up . Don't be hesitated. Creating writing while make post o topics . You hae to work hard obviously success demands work hard . Then you get earning money in the forum .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend work hard.

Following all comment on your post.

Not doing copy paste other .

Not used misbehaving others.

Doing question if created in your mind all members clear this question doing post under your content.

Welcome to crypto currency. I hope this platform is so helpful for you.By working here you can earning and learning both.Buddy you want to always follow the rules and make useful posts. You want to always make new informative and helpful posts for others to be a success man to crypto currency. I wish good luck to your new journey. 

On 12/7/2020 at 7:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

You and some member  always  ask the same question  though  forum has lot of topic about this.  By the way, first  you need  to learn the basic rule of doing post here which  is your every  post must  contain 100 character  which  is necessary  to be your post  useful..  Again do not copy or paste other members  comment..

On 07/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you

Dude you will definitely succeed in this forum if you share a good information in your posts that is relevant to.the the topic and its very neccessary that you follow.all the rules of this forum thats a basic keys to be successful in this forum

I am also a novice very recently, I entered the forum, I can recommend that you go to the about forum section and visit the posts anchored by the administrators, there you will find a basic guide to be able to work in the forum, you can see all the rules of the forum, forms of payments ect.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. Working here is easy and fun and increases your experience and information about encryption. Just follow the publishing rules. You have 100 free publications that you have to do in order to qualify you to enter the world of cryptoTalk at this time you have gained experience and information when you read the topics and respond to them and also get  Positive reputations for your responses. You must work hard and patiently to achieve your ambition ... Good luck to you

To be successful in this forum, you have to learn patience and read and publish good posts. If we follow the rules, we can avoid all kinds of restrictions and make money by publishing useful posts.

There are a lot of advice, you have to follow it, you should create rare topics so that they are not deleted, the topics must be of useful and attractive content in order to get a good reputation, follow the forum rules to avoid mistakes that have been exposed to warning points.

First of all I welcome you on this forum and I want to tell you that you can easily successful on this forum first of all you should to complete your hundred post and complete the 20 post daily one thing more you should to be patience on this forum

• +4 1

Gentleman first of all I welcome you on this forum this is a good form to get the payment and knowledge on same time you should to follow the rules of this forum you will be successful one day and patience is also important on this forum ☺️

• +5 1

Make sure to finish your daily twenty comments, and make them positive and useful comments. Encourage other members to do all the needed effort to keep this forum at its best , stay away from spamming and posting suspicious links, and most important give positive evaluation to all the members who deserve it.

Welcome friend I would like to say first of all you should follow the rules and regulations of the forum to avoid the violation and to avoid getting warning point. You should make the useful and informative posts to get the good reputation and earning. Being a good member of the forum you also should help the other members..