Need help i have problem - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Need help i have problem

It's common problem dear everyone is facing this issue. It's done by administration when they feel there are more scammers they stop the Botton and start cleaning more restrictly. Don't worry very soon it will start working 

It is a general problem and all members are facing this problem again and again. It is an issue of the forum's fund problem. I think the forum's fund has ended and owners will recharge shortly. So do not be worry, keep your hard work.

No my friend you don't have to worry about this is not some kind my technical issue. I think that it is done by moderators on this end of month. I think this option will be supportive in new month. But you don't have to stop your work.

Do not stress, my companion, everybody is uncovered to such issues on their accounts, particularly amid this period. Don't stress. You may not lose anything from what you possess. Proceed to work to the fullest, and your labor will not be in vain.

Don't worry dear I have also face this problem but some members said that wait for few days because cleaning is start in the forum and after few days the payments will start. So don't worry about that just keep patience

On 12/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

I have problem i can send my talk balance but can't send my Btc can you tell me what i have to do now it's happened to everyone or just me and if you know how to solve it please tell me.

Hi friend This problem is happening to me and I think it has become a problem for all members of the forum. We are unable to send our Satoshi to btc balance because I think it is blocked by forum moderators.  @Hussi

Dear friend, this has been postponed temporarily.  Forum authorities are banning scammers and illegal users from the forum.  Due to which Bitcoin cannot be transferred to a specific account.  But it will be resolved soon.  There is no reason to worry.  You post according to the rules of the forum.  Make money easily.

Unfortunately this happens from time to time. The bitcoin pool for when the cryptotalk campaign empty, the payments are suspended for some time. The pool replenishes after a few weeks. I hope it will replenish again soon.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello, apparently it is something that is happening, but you have to remain calm because when this happens, it means that the forum is going through a state of cleanliness, this helps to keep the best posts and remove those that only do spam.
It is something that can be considered beneficial since in this way integrity is guaranteed within the forum, and makes users try to create good articles, there is no need to worry you just have to wait for it to finish and it is best to follow the rules, and create articles that are useful, regards.

Hello friend, how are you? Don't worry about it, at the beginning this can be a big problem for many, you just have to be patient, because one way or another the payment always comes. We all go through this at one time or another, I am going through the same thing right now.

Dear this is not a big issue that will start soon you work consistently and smoothly then it will be continued and you relax feel and keep doing your job well. 

Dear dude all the members of this platform are facing the same problem and I heard from senior members that the trading of Bitcoin is stopped for a few days but do not worry about it.I hope that very soon the trading of cryptocurrencies will be opened and you can withdrawal your money.

This is a general problem for every crytotalk forum users not only you face this type of problem. This is not the first time we are experiencing this type of issue but don't worry this problem will be fixed very soon and you can send to btc balance. 

There is no need to worry, the Yobit platform is characterized by security and credibility, but some days they keep our payments from the btc for several days or weeks, and then they allow us to withdraw our payments completely and we are not deprived of them, so there is no need for fear and anxiety, my friend

• +1 1

Yes, my friends, the beginning has started, I needed a lot of help because I did not know how to work on this platform, let me do it like this here ۔And it is  very easy to do .

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, I also suffer from the same problem as I can withdraw my balance from Talc currency and I cannot do that with Bitcoin, this is a sad thing, but I think the problem is temporary and will be resolved soon, thanks for your post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well thats happening because moderators need to clean this forum from scammers and unfollowers of rules.Thats it.So wait for some days or week.They will fix it.Don’t worry.Best of luck.

@Afaqahmadmy dear friend all senior you know that this platform is a great. They can be creat the same way as you need the help of your business and crypto organization soon very famous and reputation is spread by the world. The solution of any problem our senior is to provide help. 

• +2 1

don't worry, buddy, whoever submits to find the present problem, but if wanting to switch the general currency, you ought to wait just a couple of days, it's unharmed, no more, really be uncomplaining, you'll obtain  profits.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Presently everyone in this forum will have to tell you the same story about the inconveniences the refusal of send my balance is causing to members any moment it is halt. I think a better approach should be adopted to communicate to members whenever similar events will occurred

My friend, if you have any problem then you should talk to the forum management. They are the only ones who can help you solve your problem. They are known to respond quickly to messages.

• +2 1

I can't say much about delaying of talk in to balance the only experience I gathering so far is problem of send my BTC to balance since I  started work in this forum I'm not able to send my balance to main balance, that my first experience I gathered so far.

I see many members who suffer from this problem ,, I have never encountered this thing, but as I understood from them that if you try again later after a few days, it will be done, because it is a technical problem related to the platform ..

And if you are not able to solve the problem, my friend, you should refer to the officials on the platform to help you in this. I wish you success.

Hello dear friend, I think that the problem you mentioned occurs with almost everyone, but I think that it is temporary after a while, everything will return as it was and you can withdraw your balance as you like. good luck.

You should not worry about this, this technical issue is coming up in the forum, which has come up in the last few days but will be fixed very soon. Every member is facing this issue so you should not worry about it.I am facing this issue myself.

• +2 1