Need help i have problem - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Need help i have problem

Every single use of this platform had this problem. And it lasted for a good number of 14 days. It was because of the cleaning process done by the moderators in order to find scammers and also to delete useless post that's the send to b t c option is disabled. I am sure by now everything is fine and you can continue to create good quality content here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This problem happened because they had to recharge their wallets to continue with the payments and additionally there were several days of cleaning by the moderators to eliminate cheating people from the campaign and useless post.
Although I have heard that this situation has happened in the past and possibly in the future as well, but we need not worry.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Don't worry about this problem basically it's not a problem its a rule to reserve your money for some days. And after some days they return your money and it is more convenient and easy to use its not fake it is a better platform. 

• +1 1

It's not only you there a lot of users who can't send her balance to his Wallet it's normal all the time it's like that, the forum block the token from time to time to make some maintenance and cleaning, don't worry it's just for some days 

Hello my friend

I think the problem is a technical issue that everyone on the forum has faced

I see it has been fixed

I advise you to continue your activity with us

Don't worry, you are in a safe place and such issues are solved in no time

Here your rights will not be lost

Good luck everyone

• +1 2

We are all faced this problem these time. But now they again active this button and we can send it. So don't need to worry about it. Keep working and create good post. This is very common problem in this site.

It happens so wait. Soon you will be able to send your Bitcoin to your exchange wallet and you will be able to trade them and can get profit.

• +5 1

I don't know about this because I am new here and when I will face this problem so I will share my experience with all of you thanks.

On 12/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

I have problem i can send my talk balance but can't send my Btc can you tell me what i have to do now it's happened to everyone or just me and if you know how to solve it please tell me.

Hey brother! You don't have to worry. Just stay calm. This site is a great site. It is not all the scam sites out there. Cryptotalk will pay you all that you are entitled to. It could be as a result of network issues. I am sure the admins and moderators are seeing this and they will work on it. Wish you all the best bro. One love💖

• +1 1

Hello friend, do not worry. I think it is a technical problem. You should ask the mediators here and contact them to inform them of your problem .. because this platform is safe and reliable.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I do not have enough experience in this regard, but what I know is that this platform is credible and very safe, so I think that it is a temporary malfunction and they are working to solve it so rest assured and do not worry good luck.

We all are confronting a similar circumstance yet don't stress over it. They are reloading the sum in this record so we all are confronting delay in getting cash .I likewise have this issue. From the start I was stressed and felt that possibly I would be suspended or impeded for something, yet then I discovered that everybody resembles this now. I trust this difficult will be tackled soon.

Dont worry my dear friends its not a big issue  and its for all users because the policy of this forum is changed now you can send your earning into main balance on weekly basis so dont worry after one week you will be able to send your earning into main Balance be calm and have some patience work hard here and post useful and helpful comments for the extra btc.

Dear mate do not worry about it I also have faced this problem from 3 days and do not worry that your money will be lost from this platform and it is very safe and secured and if you try after few days I hope you can withdraw your money so do not worry and try again and again. 

• +3 1

On 12/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, Afaqahmad said:

I have problem i can send my talk balance but can't send my Btc can you tell me what i have to do now it's happened to everyone or just me and if you know how to solve it please tell me.

Yes I consider my BTC is not sending to my balance but I consider maybe their is a new lunch device on cryptotalk it will not take a time to solve this issue out. 

Edited by Authority
  • +5 1

On 12/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Indeed, as I would see it, you don't have to stress, as the stage here is totally protected and dependable, and it will do you equity without a doubt, and I believe that you should attempt again following a couple of days, and if nothing comes up, counsel the help group.

On 12/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, Younes31 said:

Well, in my opinion, you do not need to worry, as the platform here is completely safe and credible, and it will do you justice for sure, and I think that you should try again after a few days, and if nothing comes up, consult the support team

good luck

I agree with you it is safe trading and investing. There is nothing to worry about this can be as a result of an issue with the site which I believe will be rectify.

Hi dont worry about it  this problem  tha faced everyone from last two days and tha  technical issue  the forum and admin and moderators are working in it and it will be solve very solved  very soon and we appreciate the efforts of the moderators who are working tirelessly to make a us achieve our goals

Friend don't pannic it rarely happens and eveey month payments are blocked due to some reasons but afyer a week or two the payments start again and we all receive all our pending payments for sure so do your work as usuall and do not think of the payments it will be resolved soon best of luck 

My dear friend need not worry.  This is not a big issue. This issue is coming due to a technical problem.  This issue will be resolved in a day or two.  Keep up the good work.  You will get your earning soon.

My dear friend, as everywhere, there will be some problems on this platform, I hope that if this situation is resolved as soon as possible, I recommend you to pass a question with the moderator.Do not give up for your goals, continue to work until the end, and I am very sure that you will get the reward of your efforts in a short time.

Maybe it's occurred due to some technical issues. Anyway don't worry. The yobit is a legit platform so you will definitely receive the amount sooner or later. Don't stop your work due to this issue.

This is a technical problem, everyone is facing this issue. Don't worry it will be solved soon. I think administration is trying to solve rhis problem as soon as possible.

Hello, my dear friend, in my opinion, there are some issues with the forum, I think they lack funds. And when they are filled they will surely give us our payments. So I think you should try a bit later. This forum is completely reliable and trusted.

I'm new here and i don't know about this problem. But i know that your BTC will be safe and secured. Don't worry, get follow the guidelines of seniors and try to solve it. 

• +2 1