Need help i have problem - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Need help i have problem

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

I have problem i can send my talk balance but can't send my Btc can you tell me what i have to do now it's happened to everyone or just me and if you know how to solve it please tell me.

Edited by Afaqahmad
  • Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

My dear friend dont worry about it  this problem faced everyone from last two days and its a technical issue by the forum and admin and moderators are working in it and it will be solve very soon so my dear dont worry about it and do your work  with hard work and learn more about the forum and post good and useful posts and this problem will be solve in this week.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

My friend, it is a useful topic for me, but there may be a technical malfunction or some problems and it will be solved soon. I do not worry. I hope you are happy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Do not be concerned, my friend, some people have encountered this problem, but when converting the currency, you should wait only a few days, it is safe, no more, just be patient, and you will receive your profits.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Well mate you are not the only facing that problem i also can not send BTC balance but they are working on it and we Will surely receive our payment soon let us just give it a couple of days and see how it going to be.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yeah I also came to know about that forum . And I hve talk with one of an expert member of the forum .And he has told me that you don't need to be worry about that .Your money is saved Its is reserved by the forum . You will get money

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Mate, don't worry about it keep on working and sharing useful knowledge, leave it it's a temporary problem that will be solved as soon as possible. Every member is facing the  same issue I've earned 20000 satoshi but I'm unable to send in my BTC balence. Your earning will not lose, the temporary problem will be fixed soon.

• +3 1

Thank you for this question, it is really in place, I have known from the members here that this problem is repeated every time, but do not worry that payments safely in the platform will need some time and then you will be able to send to your btc, we members hope to solve the problem soon. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is not a problem because the payment of Bitcoin will soon continue within a week or you can expect it every time. So do not be disturbed and keep Bitcoin will soon continue paying.

• +4 1

Quiet friend this is a technical problem all the members are going through the same problem but do not worry very soon they will solve the problem and you will soon be able to send your bitcoin to your balance there is no need to be scared for all beginners do not be afraid and do not worry too much  soon the problem will be solved.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think this happened to old friends on this site, and it's something that can happen to any site. This issue will be resolved in the fastest time as it negatively affects it.  Thanks,

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Money is reflected on the Yobit Exchange within 1 or 2 days. Payments are OK. Keep posting on the forum. Ideal platform for making money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 12/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

I have problem i can send my talk balance but can't send my Btc can you tell me what i have to do now it's happened to everyone or just me and if you know how to solve it please tell me.

Dear @Afaqahmad I think there is problem in that that's why this is happening I am facing such kind of issue. 

I talk to the many members that told that don't need to be worry this will be resolved very soon.

• +4 1

Hello, I do not know about this topic. Something. I hope that those with experience have an answer, or in this case, I can contact the support for help.

It's always good when you share your problem with others, it helps you solve it. A problem  share is a problem solved. Thank you. 

• +1 1

It is an inconvenience that we are all suffering, more I think that there is no need to worry since both Cryptotalk and Yobit are serious platforms and have always fulfilled their commitments. On the other hand, many experienced members have commented that this has happened before and that it is generally due to technical problems. While we must be patient and continue doing our work and see the good side to the matter, since this can be a saving to spend the days of Christmas or the beginning of the year.

• Useful or interesting 3

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Hi friend you don't need to panic it's a general problem for all the members of the forum don't be reluctant just keep on working and put more effort we hope the issue will be solved  very soon and we appreciate the efforts of the moderators who are working tirelessly to make us achieve our goals

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Do not worry about that since everything is happening to us I think it is because of the cleaning that the moderators are doing to the forum that is why they have retained our satoshi do not worry since the platform is very safe and soon you will be able to withdraw your satoshi 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I also have a similar problem my bitcoin account is frozen but there is nothing dangerous everything will be fixed soon you just need patience. There has been a similar problem many times and the problem will be solved soon.. 

• +2 1

Don't worry, my friend, everyone is exposed to such problems on their accounts, especially during this period. Do not worry. You will not lose anything from what you own. Continue to work to the fullest, and your labor will not be in vain.

• +1 1

Nothing to worry about it dear as many of the members has facedsuch issues and it happened sometimes that Send to my BTC button doesn't work because the Yobit site restricted it for sometimes and It will be reactive after some times Good Luck!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You shouldn't worry about that. Sometimes they need to fill the pool so they can pay us. It can happen time by time. Couple weeks ago it happens and i ask the admin and they say it will be done inside this week, and they fix the problem like they said. That's why you shouldn't worry and stop working. I am pretty sure this forum don't let us suffer from those problem too long.

There might something wrong with wrong account although these happenings are rare they still unfortunately happen sometimes and im not sure what could be the solution into it, but im sure its only a bug or something with the server causing the hassle.

yes brother i will try to help you , that problem i saw before and i will explain to you about it so listen to understand me , I think this happened to old friends on this site, and it's something that can happen to any site. This issue will be resolved in the fastest time as it negatively affects it , so that all the information i have about that problem , so good luck for you .

Talk token balance was removed and the truth is there were so many ways , there are so many ways that we have to build something that works well for us , there are so many ways that we need to grow and curate that power to it, there is something that is so easy to which we can be able to grow with , there is a lot of work to be done , but the balance was frozen and the time is coming when we are going to  have it given , mine is working now so its time to work