Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled?

4 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

Bitcoin bullrun is still ongoing. It just shot right past $21,000 today, and thus is partly to blame for the token's decreasing value. This season is really just not good for TALK and most other altcoins and tokens in general. We'll just have to wait for the altcoin season, by then we may be able to get more value out of our tokens.

Unfortunately, so many guys have not understood this fact yet. Bitcoin is making it own pace by leaving most of the altcoins far away on their own way. I have just made a comment to exhibit why altcoins are not catching the vertical trend in a comparison with Bitcoin here.

Unfortunately, most of the forum member wants each TALK token's price 200 Satoshi in the current market trend and it is just their over expectation. Even already established coin like XRP is struggling in the cryptocurrency markets now and I wonder why guys have not understood the core points yet ! 

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Unfortunately, so many guys have not understood this fact yet. Bitcoin is making it own pace by leaving most of the altcoins far away on their own way. I have just made a comment to exhibit why altcoins are not catching the vertical trend in a comparison with Bitcoin here.

Unfortunately, most of the forum member wants each TALK token's price 200 Satoshi in the current market trend and it is just their over expectation. Even already established coin like XRP is struggling in the cryptocurrency markets now and I wonder why guys have not understood the core points yet ! 

For serious members of the forum, comments like these should be taken into account when deciding what to do with the TALK tokens.

But comments like these are being ignored. I can guess what some of the members are thinking right now instead. It may have gone something like this:

"I don't care how cheap TALK token will get. I want to exchange them to BTC right away. TALK tokens be d*mned, I want BTC while there's a bullrun, and I want it NOW!!"

There are even some evil ones who don't care because they've been farming the tokens through shitposting anyway.

No amount of reasoning will help these guys. The only language they understand is the banhammer.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

It is so sad to hear this because I just started working at this forum and I have not get paid fr anything yet and now your post makes me worried that by the time I get paid the TALK value might be at danger. I hope the moderator find a solution for this problem , because I think there are many people like me who joined this forum to learn and to earn some money to be able to invest it.

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

"I don't care how cheap TALK token will get. I want to exchange them to BTC right away. TALK tokens be d*mned, I want BTC while there's a bullrun, and I want it NOW!!"

Lol, members are focused on Bitcoin's bullrun and clearly they expected the higher price for TALK tokens to entertain this bullrun period. I think forum is working to bring more usecases for TALK tokens and those who have been keeping patience in them are more likely to harvest decent profits off TALK tokens later. Currently, forum is also paying in Bitcoin and members have to aware of it too. 

Actually, we are expecting the real investors in TALK and without usecases, investors will not get interested in it. 

• +2 1

Sadly, the price of TALK is keeping falling, don't think that the current Bitcoin bull run is doing any good to the price of this token because a good number of members in the forum seem to be selling their TALK straight after they received them. Perhaps, stopping this massive sell, with some restrictive actions, is the only way to keep alive the current payment system with TALK. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/17/2020 at 12:29 AM, Ruhubikayd said:

@kyoukage01

Finally, there was a nice, meaningful and even appropriate critique on this subject. My friend, I regret to say that it is really both annoying and sad that my friends who work like you here are abused in this way because of some unconscious user. I haven't even exchanged a token yet since I joined here for about two months and it is still pending as a talk token. We are doing our best to make the forum grow even more, but such minor problems disappoint people. But I am sure that this problem will be solved as soon as possible, and repayments, namely talk token transfer, will continue. I hope it will be like I said because I haven't even shot my first shot yet.

That's correct our aim is to make the forum better by putting our talks in the yobit invest box.

• -3 1

On 12/17/2020 at 5:53 PM, Whited35 said:

Actually, we are expecting the real investors in TALK and without usecases, investors will not get interested in it. 

The higher-ups may have already got plans for usecases. But since BTC gets the limelight at this moment, they may have been waiting for the right moment to announce this, probably during the time where this season's BTC bullrun finally slows down for good.

After seeing the chart for the TALK token's some few hours ago, we can be confident enough to say that the token is not licked yet. Some drastic measure has been done and it is yielding positive results for the token price.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

46 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

After seeing the chart for the TALK token's some few hours ago, we can be confident enough to say that the token is not licked yet. Some drastic measure has been done and it is yielding positive results for the token price.

This time, forum administration is looking extremely serious. After disabling the payments for so many profiles, I think they are attempting to implement the new features to give TALK token payments that cuts massive numbers of scammers who have been mining TALK tokens from the multi accounts. At least, I am pretty much sure, serious reputation cheaters will be punished and we might see the competitive price for TALK token once forum announces its usecases. 

• +4 1

Its possible when new talk token can be disabled. Its most disgusting issue. We have no idea for that so we can not do anything for those which we want to earn money and get payment also.

• +2 1

The price goes down but it is impossible now to be disable the payment of talk tokens. If it was in planning then the forum were not be interested to introduce with members.

Talk tokens are now the future of cryptotalk users and for us it is a very best opportunity to take full advantage by legal ways not to treat the forum like unknown behavior.

• +1 1

Chances are yes as after the talk token was released everything went into a whoosh and everyone sold their things out and you know what happend of course the value of talk token went down fast and alot has happend, but we should hope this would come back sooner for better.

In my opinion this could be possible. Now payments are started again by the cryptotalk and when any problem occurs this system can also be disabled. The main thing is there's nothing to worry about.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

This time, forum administration is looking extremely serious. After disabling the payments for so many profiles, I think they are attempting to implement the new features to give TALK token payments that cuts massive numbers of scammers who have been mining TALK tokens from the multi accounts. At least, I am pretty much sure, serious reputation cheaters will be punished and we might see the competitive price for TALK token once forum announces its usecases. 

Going over to your earlier comment,

On 12/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, Whited35 said:

Even already established coin like XRP is struggling in the cryptocurrency markets now

... now might not be a good time for TALK's usecase to be publicly introduced. What can be done in the meantime is to keep the token at a more favorable price, to make the usecase more 'palatable' to investors. Which some members fail to see (or ignore) and just keep on flooding tokens, thinking they can get more.

These guys better start crying and agonizing over this new announcement.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=11286887

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

The possibility of the forum stopping the Talk token payment system is always there, such as paying with BTC, but we don't know when the campaign will stop. We hope the campaign doesn't stop and continues to pay us, so that the forum continues to live. Regarding the price of Talk token, it is indeed very difficult for new tokens to survive in the market, because very few investors invest in new tokens, they prefer coins that are already popular. However, I am still optimistic that Talk will rise and survive, because Talk is supported by Yobit.

• +2 1

I think if we turn off the new paymnet system, many people will leave this site and work on another site, because if the btc paymnet system goes away, it will not work. If the talk token payment system goes away then my income will be less 

Yes, many people have left this forum frustrated with this New Payment system, many have left work in this forum. And many are losing focus on work. This Bitcoin Payment System was closed for a few days. But now Bitcoin Payment is starting again so no worries.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

... now might not be a good time for TALK's usecase to be publicly introduced. What can be done in the meantime is to keep the token at a more favorable price, to make the usecase more 'palatable' to investors. Which some members fail to see (or ignore) and just keep on flooding tokens, thinking they can get more.

I can not over guess regarding the administrator's plans for TALK tokens but I think they are working on it and no matter whenever, they might introduce the usecases of TALK token. Looking like they are seriously monitoring each and every accounts which are currently disconnected from the campaign and if anything proven cheating is detected, more likely their mined tokens will get reverted to the forum. 

• +3 1

You are right friend, it is quite frustrating to see how the TALK token devalues day by day due to the massive sales by the members of the forum, however I trust that the administrators will make appropriate decisions not to let the token die and I hope that soon you can see the usefulness of the token within the forum so that you have something to support you and motivate your purchase.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Anything can happen in the forum, moderators or the forum administration can disable any payment system, they will do anything that they feel will favour the forum members and the forum itself,so we can see or experience anything in the forum I think

Yes this is possible when the moderators will launch new cryptocyrrency and then they can apply new payment system of this forum. I am also worried about the decreasing price of the talktokens so I think it must be increase .

Mate, I additionally thinking that is the discussion crusade possibly dead and we will be proceeding to be gotten through the bitcoin crusade and consequently that is the reason bitcoin crusade still accessible till today.

I'm still new to the forum and still not earnt from it but from my experience in trading and cryptocurrencies I'm sure the token team has plans to support its price but still not launched it because since a new payment system was applied then it makes no sense for the currency to die in just 2 months or no one would trust the forum again that's why I'm sure there is still a hope for the currency to pump

I don't think so close that the new system of payment will stop any time soon be most of the cryptocurrencies where all fluctuating  not only talk token leting You no more about talk token, it doesn't depends on bitcoin either as I see. 

On 12/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, Whited35 said:

if anything proven cheating is detected, more likely their mined tokens will get reverted to the forum. 

I don't know about the tokens already sent to their wallets and investboxes, but if it's the tokens that hasn't been withdrawn yet, it probably does so. If those tokens can't be withdrawn, might as well consider them 'burned'. Still, the higher-ups especially at Yobit can't afford to be too drastic IMO by messing with their users' crypto accounts.

For all we know, everybody else (Bitcointalk etc.) are watching what is happening to the forum, laughing, and waving their fingers while saying "I told you so." (Cryptotalk forum shuts down in a couple of years or so, like some Bitcointalk folks have predicted.)

Double payments system + October flooding (due to DLRS airdrop) + reputation cheating. Lots of factors added up over long periods of time resulting to what has happened now. And it might take as much amount of time before TALK finally gets into shape and make the timing of introducing usecases more advantageous.

Edited by kyoukage01
easter egg
  • +5 1

Maybe it will be better to scrap the satoshi payment system and promote the Talk only, with having the satoshi given being directed to create a buy wall for talk token. It will help more as we have the belief that the forum will succeed and that people will keep joining as crypto is evolving and adopted. The Talk campaign in my opinion is a great one that should not be abandoned but reinforced this way.

• +2 1