Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Is it possible that new payment system will be disabled?

Yes dear you can see that disturbance to up and down price of the talk token but it is decreasing continuously. So i say that give the respone of the question. It is important for the members. I  say you satisfy the members.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 12/6/2020 at 4:19 AM, Raven said:

The last time I saw the price of TALK TOKEN is about 0.00000104 BTC then now its just 0.00000036 BTC. It is very frustrating and annoying because many people invested on this coin and now this coin has nothing to do with the price of itself to rised. 

Well you had prepared this content when the talk token was still high, but at current situation it's too low. The price of 1 Talk tokens is nearly 0.00000005 BTC (5 Satoshi). It seems the price of the talk tokens so dumped and there's no way it will increase further to the initial price. Wish if cryptotalk would only set their payment based on BTC, the talk tokens is not giving contributors much profit.

I think that yobit and cryptotalk will do this to prevent any loss in the forum and to promote the forum as a whole as well. It will increase the dump in the market even more as newbie would be watching your comments and may dump all their talk because of Fomo.

I prefer sat reward but maybe we have no choice but to accept TALK token of Yobit. The best way we can do it is to keep TALK in InvestBox, then sell it and buy sat. Currently, the price of TALK is stable around 0.2 RUB, it is difficult to increase back to 2 RUB or 10 RUB.
Admin & Mods did not announce any changes to the forum reward system, so we need to get used to the new rewards system.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:34 AM, Raven said:

I'm just afraid of losing my investment on it because it could be a deadcoin if the price of it continues on falling down

Never lose hope about talk token brother, i can tell you for sure that this coin is so promising as behind it goes very trusted and powerful companies which is yobit and cryptotalk.

And just to hit you up the price of talk has started going up.

No beacuse all company having different payment method and updated their new policy acroding to there needs

They aprate new policy and learned more knowledge of things.

The forum's systems are constantly changing, depending on the market trend and the bitcoin price, so it is possible that the payment system may change in the future, as it has changed previously.

I did not understand you wrong, my friend. In fact, the price of talc is decreasing, and I do not know the reason for that, but I think that we have to increase our confidence in it so that we can enhance its price and not lose our money if we are investors.

Im sure if the prices keeps falling as it has been then they might remove the talk tokens but I hope if this is to happen then we should get a replacement in another coin that's good. Coins such as Yoda will be good to receive payments with

I don't think so that it's possible because this forum try to introduce new earnings method i know there are many people that are not happy for the rates of talk tokens but we should definitely show our patience and wait for the price of talk tokens are high  the quality of coin tokens has been declining is worrying and requires immediate attention, and I've been learning concerning the decision to abandon the current compensation method which would be harmful to users of this network .

• +3 1

You are right, my dear friend, I see that the old payment system is better and more stimulating to work because many members consider it earning from any forum as an additional source of income and the new payment system has affected their income and lost the incentive to work

• +3 1

The sad news is that the price of TALK keeps falling,I don't think that the current Bitcoin bull run is doing any good to the price of this token because a good number of members in the forum seem to be selling their TALK straight after they received them. Perhaps, stopping this massive sell, with some restrictive actions, is the only way to keep alive the current payment system in Crypto.

Yes tgus payment schedule can also be changed because you all know that the payments is reduced by this platform and also the price of the talktoken is very low at this time and aldo decreasing more and more day by day i think this payments schedule will also be changed because many members leaving this platform due to low payments. 

My dear friend. First of all, I advise everyone to use cold wallets that would be a higher degree of safety, but for the modern symbol, I think we should work as a team all in this forum to take the lead and start keeping the symbols so that we can recover the price and make profits in the future. All appreciation.

hello every one 

i hope to be an effected one in this site but i realy just joined to this site and i do not know ant thing about the payment and every thing 

thank you 

Unfortunately, this is what will happen often, now that the talk band has reached 2 Satoshi and has completely collapsed and may approach the value of 0, there is no solution to the currency except to stop the payment with it and replace it with Satoshi.

• +1 1

I think that 5he talk token will die in few time because the price is falling day after day and the exchange don't support this token by adding some volume we really need that to keep the forum working for a long time and support the cryptotalk forum 

• +3 1

Yes, of course! Many participants are anxious to see how that will happen, but I am certain that they will take steps to restore its importance. We've waited a long time for such a token, so I doubt they'll keep an eye on it recycling; maybe because the work is underway on something!

I agree in this token, even though fraudsters are attempting to devalue it! Since Talk is the official token for this site, I believe it will remain stable if the price does not rise. We should stop selling frequently to boost the price; it's not a bad idea to keep these tokens because the IB pays 1% principal amount.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for sharing your concerns about the loss. We all have these concerns and we hope that the currency price does not drop significantly, but we must continue the work that we love because the business cannot be successful if it does not have days of profit and days of loss.

I expect that now the new payment system will start to improve, and TALK will start to rise and its value will increase in the coming days, so I advise you not to despair and be patient and you will earn profits.

• +3 1

I agree with you that the price of Talk has decreased very drastically, but I do not think that this will make the moderators revert to the old payment system, the reason for the decline of the talc token is that many members have sold all their tokens and this led to a significant increase in supply against demand.

There is nothing impossible on this forum, very possible the new payment system is disable and also very possible for another new coin payment to be introduced. Very also possible to only be paid in bitcoin. But with what will happen, it will favour us all and be happy with any payment system that will be introduced by admin.

• +2 1
  • +3 3

As we have already seen the payment system has been updated and now pays us 20 useful publications that get positive ratings daily for a value of 2000 satoshis and 10 talk for each of these publications is the campaign in which I participate and I find it very profitable there are no other sites that offer us these benefits for free.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think it's time to lose hope from talk coin, the moderators on the yobit platform did not disappoint us in advance, and I think they will do something to save talk coin, in fact I am happy with the new payment system and I don’t want it to change

• +3 1

Hello dear, I think that the talk token has lower value in the yobit platform, so I think that this will make the members loss attention in the talk, and it's will better if the old payment will be introduced back and the new payment will be disabled, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1