Ethereum continues to be the focus of attention - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Ethereum continues to be the focus of attention

@MrSpasyboAnd you did not mention the Eth 2.0 project, in reality the eth network is taking advantage in the field of cryptocurrencies, it is by far the second most important in the world, dethroning btc is very difficult, but the price, capitalization and use of eth It is rising like foam, also, you say it yourself, the eth network is the most used by DeFi projects, that generates an even greater impulse for its use, I think that the BSC network is the one that comes closest to it and even that way he lacks a lot

It is maintained and will be maintained for a long time, since ETH is recognized as the currency with the largest number of interested developers and working with it, also tokens are created daily that attract mad investors to the ethereum coffers, so the capital increased day after day just like the volume of the coin, if you follow this rate for a couple of years, it is possible that it will exceed the residences and reach 1000 dollars.

5 hours ago, yenniferamos14lsv said:

@MrSpasyboAnd you did not mention the Eth 2.0 project, in reality the eth network is taking advantage in the field of cryptocurrencies, it is by far the second most important in the world, dethroning btc is very difficult, but the price, capitalization and use of eth It is rising like foam, also, you say it yourself, the eth network is the most used by DeFi projects, that generates an even greater impulse for its use, I think that the BSC network is the one that comes closest to it and even that way he lacks a lot

Thanks for your comment, I think I mentioned ETH2.0 here:
+ Ethereum platform is continuously developed over the years, technological innovation is superior to Bitcoin;

I am eagerly awaiting the current specifications of ETH2.0: speed, number of nodes, transaction costs, staking rewards... Although it is only stage 0, I think it is better than ETH1.0.

After Bitcoin the next most prestigious and popular cryptocurrencies is the Ethereum and that's why it's the focus of attention by many prospective investors 

Yes, your words are correct. Ethereum is a reliable currency and in my opinion it is one of the best currencies and very popular and it is also very much as the demand curve for it is rising.

We know that Ethereum has a high trading volume on each exchange, even though the price is lower than bitcoin but this is the altcoin that most people are interested in, maybe because Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin. What concerns crypto enthusiasts is the possibility that ETH will compete with bitcoin, therefore the current price which tends to be cheap is used by some people who predict that ETH will exceed the price of bitcoin. That's why Ethereum 2.0 has been replaced a lot and hopes that Ethereum 2.0 can make Ethereum's price go up significantly.

• +1 1

Ethereum has many things going on, they have smart contracts, erc-20 tokens, and even ethereum 2.0. This means they are putting themselves out there so there are couple reason for it to continue been a coin of attention to many.

On 12/15/2020 at 6:34 PM, marksattch9 said:

Yes, ethereum is a distinctive and trustworthy currency, and with its great safety, it is excellent now. It is stable for almost 15 years, but I see it very soon in an upward curve.

Bitcoin is said to be the first coin and yet it is only 10 years old, so Ethereum can not be 15 years old, to be specific ethereum is

On 12/15/2020 at 6:34 PM, marksattch9 said:

Yes, ethereum is a distinctive and trustworthy currency, and with its great safety, it is excellent now. It is stable for almost 15 years, but I see it very soon in an upward curve.

Bitcoin is said to be the first coin and yet it is only 10 years old, so Ethereum can not be 15 years old, to be specific ethereum is

It is great that ETH remains in the spotlight without the need for legal scans, it only stands out for good things like staking or the new mining system, in addition to the large number of projects that are being developed under its network.

We see that Ethereum price goes after the Bitcoin price and more and more people join the Eth 2.0 staking. It shows that people are very interested in the 2-d CMC cryptocurrency. Technological potential of the Ethereum is huge and one day it can be such useful to be estimated more than BTC 

Ethereum is the most popular and reliable coin in the crypto market after bitcoin. The technology of etherum is more advanced than bitcoin. It uses Ethereum 2.0 technology and updates itself day by day. Interest in Ethereuma is increasing day by day.

yes there is a lot of traffic that invest only on Etherium and they can gain huge profit from Etherium Network. Nowadays An Etherium goes to 700$ Which is highly achievement and Etherium goes to 900$ at the end of January.

ETH will always be in the limelight, as its system is constantly evolving that its developers are either main or acquired by tokens, etc. They try to ensure that the currency satisfies the needs of its users at any cost, the ETH 2.0 network is a clear example of the interest that there is to improve and satisfy everyone.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:38 PM, MrSpasybo said:

the efficiency, friendliness and popularity of the Ethereum platform in the crypto world;

Is Ethereum efficient though? We have seen the gas prices reach extraordinary prices and it makes it very difficult for many platforms that use Ethereum or ERC20 tokens to survive. The gas requirements make it very difficult and could even make projects delay their production and move to other networks. Maybe for Defi this doesn't matter but for anything else it just sends people away.

yes my dear I'm agree with you. ETH is also a good crypto. called it’s next to bitcoin.  i like to earn ETH.  this is my favorite crypto. you also earn it by doing part time job 

Yes you are right and I appreciate your work add your post is really useful and I also see that it etherium is now being Best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin full stop and this is due to rise in price of ethereum like Bitcoin and this is possible only due to the miners of ethereum and the broke the record 2020 and mined 130% as compared to last year. And due to this is the best crypto currency in top currancies.

Actually  the top ten crypto currency  in crypto market now with huge demand..  If you look to doge then there has big whale such as elon musk as he always  talk about doge  and doge become pump too much ..  But still eth remain the second  largest crypto currency  with its own smart  contract .. So definitely  eth has good future.. 

Although there are a lot of currencies that are being marketed these days, I think that Ethereum remains the second currency directly after Bitcoin, as it has a lot of popularity and demand, which makes it at the forefront of the currency market.

On 12/5/2020 at 2:23 AM, MrSpasybo said:

In your opinion, what are the reasons why Ethereum continues to receive the attention of the crypto community?

All of your mentioned points does make the sense to make Ethereum more popular in the crypto community. Ethereum was the first second generation blockchain network and the first DeFi planform was created based on the Ethereum blockchain network. So many investors still believe in Ethereum and they are excited to welcome ETH 2.0 with the improved stability, scalability, and efficiency. 

• +3 1

On 12/5/2020 at 12:54 AM, Teminali69 said:

It is not just ethereum you can see more attention is also on XRP, in short among all the coins, bitcoin seems to have less attention because of many things fees and long confirmations been the main reasons.

You are right bitcoin has high fees and long confirmations, but when comes to reality it is the coins that has more attention than all the other even thought it has no technical reasons to be.

Since ETH is recognized as a currency and works with a large number of interested developers, tokens are also generated every day that attract insane investors to Ethereum Coffers.  , It will probably reach 1000 1000 beyond the dwellings.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:58 AM, Whited35 said:

All of your mentioned points does make the sense to make Ethereum more popular in the crypto community. Ethereum was the first second generation blockchain network and the first DeFi planform was created based on the Ethereum blockchain network. So many investors still believe in Ethereum and they are excited to welcome ETH 2.0 with the improved stability, scalability, and efficiency. 

@Whited35Currently, scalability and transaction cost problems are about to be solved with two solutions: EIP-1559 reduces transaction fees, while layer-2 will increase the speed of Ethereum by 100 times. I think that is enough that we can wait for the completion of Ethereum 2.0.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Whited35Currently, scalability and transaction cost problems are about to be solved with two solutions: EIP-1559 reduces transaction fees, while layer-2 will increase the speed of Ethereum by 100 times. I think that is enough that we can wait for the completion of Ethereum 2.0.

Four phases are there in order to get Ethereum blockchain to get fully upgraded to Ethereum 2.0 and we will be facing the reliefs after London Hard Fork if everything goes according to the plan  of Ethereum developers. I assume you have already check the sharding mechanism of Ethereum 2.0 and this topic might still make some sense for this thread as I have included an infographic diagram there 😉

• +2 1
  • +5 1

@Whited35 with the way I am looking at these your post this ethereum 2.0 will be good for users in the future and will even give good value ahead of the current ethereum when it is laughed, with that I will accumulate more coins in this forum so that I will invest on tht coin when it is laughed.

• Useful or interesting 2

6 minutes ago, Tallest said:

@Whited35 with the way I am looking at these your post this ethereum 2.0 will be good for users in the future and will even give good value ahead of the current ethereum when it is laughed, with that I will accumulate more coins in this forum so that I will invest on tht coin when it is laughed.

So which coins are you referring to? Sounds like a good plan 😉 ! I have detected another and common misconceptions regarding Ethereum blockchain upgrade. Your existing Tokens will not get affected as you can still perform their transactions even on Ethereum 2.0 blockchain. If you are stocked due to the high transaction fee, you can hold them in your wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Four phases are there in order to get Ethereum blockchain to get fully upgraded to Ethereum 2.0 and we will be facing the reliefs after London Hard Fork if everything goes according to the plan  of Ethereum developers. I assume you have already check the sharding mechanism of Ethereum 2.0 and this topic might still make some sense for this thread as I have included an infographic diagram there 😉

@Whited35Thank you so much, we will follow the development of Ether, I hope ETH2.0 will be released in time with the peak of bullrun. I don't want Ether to miss this trend.

@TallestBTC price has been consistently high above $1400, the last time I invested in ETH was at 1 ETH = $470. Right now I just want to hold ETH and wait for it to reach $10K 🙂

• +2 1