Technological development - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

Technological development

Can I share your opinion? Do you think that e-commerce is the language of the era with more technological development in the world? And what is the impact of digital currency on paper currency?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, of course, I believe that electronic commerce is the language of the era
I believe that with the continuation of electronic progress and the world’s trend towards automating services.
Cryptocurrencies may replace fiat currencies as a means of trading between individuals!

Every day, digital currencies are growing and making an uproar in the world in terms of what this currency is and what is trading, since the issuance of Bitcoin until our time and it is advanced and never stops.

• Useful or interesting 1

my friend, I think we are facing a new era. technology advanced by giant steps. Cryptocurrencies are changing people's lives and the invocation of everyday use is at an all-time high. I imagine that in a short time they will be transformed into national currencies.

• +1 1

I think paper money in one way its going to come to a huge challenge and to me right now we just have to check, right now the monetary system in paper money works , but then technology has overtaken almost everything and soon it will be easier to integrate the monetary system with technology and I think its going to happen very soon

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ten technological advances changing the world and how we live in it

Electricity. Would any new advancements have been possible without the breakthrough of electricity? ... 

The laser. ... 

Semiconductor chips. ... 

Quantum computing. ... 

The elevator. ... 

The Human Genome Project. ... 

The automobile. ... 

The Global Positioning System.

• +1 1

Technology change the every field of life special business sector every thing in advance manners you can know about your business in sitting home. 

On 12/4/2020 at 10:19 AM, Ahmdoof said:

Can I share your opinion? Do you think that e-commerce is the language of the era with more technological development in the world? And what is the impact of digital currency on paper currency?

@Ahmdoof Digital currencies will replace paper money in the near future, new technologies are already leading countries to create their own centralized and controlled digital currencies, cryptocurrencies will continue to be the alternative to them, digital currencies have a favorable impact Compared to fiat money because its transactions are faster and will reduce the time of commercial exchange between states, at the same time they offer security due to the use of blockchain technology to operate, we will no longer pay with a paper but with a hash, greetings.

Until now, the biggest impact that prevents cryptocurrencies from being accepted throughout the world is the factor of traditional banks, since if cryptocurrencies are accepted, traditional banks will not have the same opportunities that they now have, so it is one of the biggest concerns of many countries.

• +2 1

I think that the impact of electronic commerce, of course, will make a difference in terms of not being the monopoly of one of the merchants, but also many fraudsters may activate after giving accurate specifications for their products or giving false positive evaluations of them

Cryptocurrencies are a great solution to so many problems in the world, I think it is something that we just have to wait for it to happen and this is happening but in small steps, therefore it is a matter of time that one day they will be accepted around the world.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right to grow and develop. Technology is growing rapidly and every day cryptocurrencies are making a noise in the world and electronic commerce will make a big difference in our world.

Hello my friend I am new here in this platform and in my point of view technology is different in every section, we should must knowledge in this about and take care...

The only thing that generates an impact that cryptocurrencies are not developed and used worldwide is simply that the wealth dome in the world or the financial institutions that one or the other want to manage people's money at their convenience and not that people have the absolute power of their money.

• +2 1

The development in the space of crypto world and the e commerce is comparatively low.The chances of crypto world is not popular in many countries it may be not recognisable to many people but its financial realisation is very large.But i believe that new technology will bring a new light to the world of crypto world and the e commerce era

I think that yes that electronic commerce is the language of the era because now almost everything is done electronically until there are already digital currencies that is why digital is advancing little by little and that is why we could already say that it is today's language.

• +1 1

Welcome dear this beautiful platform.  I wish  you good and successful. Thanks for sharing this informative post . I think electronic commerce is era because now almost is done everything.  Good luck everyone. 

E-commerce has become more used now. It is more of a pandemic than a digitalized world that causes this. Because people did not go out due to the pandemic, they started to buy everything online. The use of digital currencies instead of paper money has increased even more.

Certainly, working with cryptocurrencies is the language of the current era due to the great facilities that have been achieved in transactions, and we may see in the future the control of digital currencies and their wide spread.

Innovation is today a key factor for competitiveness and sustainability, therefore we assume the commitment to work for the development of technology, the incorporation of innovation and the construction of networks in response to the challenges established today we have to adapt to all the changes to be able to face the future.

Yes, the development witnessed by countries and peoples and the entry of the world of cryptocurrencies into our world .. And the development of information technology and the Internet greatly contributes to the spread and growth of digital currencies due to the great popularity of them, and in the future we will witness a great challenge between paper currencies and digital currencies.

• +4 1

With ever rising fame of cryptocurreny it can be said it can replace fiat currency as a means of trading between individuals. Development of information technology leads to growth of digital currencies. E-commerce has become language of era due to developing information technology.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes dear technology development increase day by day. There are many sceintist which do work hard for the invention of new technology. So we should enjoy all these new technology. And the main thing on this forum is dugital currency and the e-commerce language.

• +2 1

I think that if electronic commerce is the language of this time that is going to have more electronic development in the world and the impact that it is going to have in the world can be good but also bad because for some it will benefit them but to other people are going to harm them because there are countries that do not handle the technology yet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

In short, e-commerce is just the process of buying and selling products by electronic means such as mobile applications and the Internet. E-commerce refers to both online shopping and online shopping as well as electronic transactions. The popularity of e-commerce has increased dramatically over the past decades Cryptocurrencies have made a big revolution in the world of financial technology, but they may have devastating consequences for the global economy in the long run, as they can bring about a change in the current economic structure and a transformation in the way in which financial institutions and banks operate.