What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

It is a very amazing feeling when I think about the app of this forum. I think huge new peoples will be joined here if the app really launched. But it is noticeable that also many scammers will be joined also. But overall it will be easier to stay connected withy the forum with app.

It will become very popular. If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. There are certain features that should be upgraded and if these features are upgraded, it would boost the effectiveness of the members and platform at the same time. It would be a source of creating more awareness to other people that are yet to have any idea about cryptocurrencies. 

If they are releasing an app for their publishers by phone, in my opinion it will help more members to be active in the forum, as it will make the site more visible.

I think if there is an application for the smartphone users that will be great step and it will increase the number of the users and it will allow you to become the good worker and also there will be the more unique topics.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

It is a smart thought my companion, yet I think it is somewhat troublesome on the grounds that the application will be huge in size because of the gigantic measure of data .. 

Be that as it may, if this application is delivered, it will be in a few adaptations for Android, iOS, and different PCs also (Windows).

Very excellent hint really I feel difficulty someday in surfing the website is hefty I have a exact good cell phone although also the rate of surfing would be slow therefore that it could be amazing should they launching a software for cryptotalk we could do the job smoothly and easily.

13 hours ago, Biswas018 said:

It would be the best option here in Cryptotalk since we increase more here every day in this forum we only need that application so that this forum is the boom. So I suggest to you and also the management that there is more need of app then the website. 

That's true having an app for this cryptotalk forum will help us for meany things, and things will b faster and easier, personally i can't access cryptotalk forum with my phone i don't know why but it says its blocked but it works on my pc.

I think it will be so great and it's popularity will also increase and mostly members feel difficulty to choose good app to use this forum than this problem will be solved but app is not just for smartphone but also for Android and laptop than it will be great. 

I do not think I will happen soon because there is not any app for the yobit and the owners will make the yobit app first if they want to make any app.

On 2/1/2021 at 12:50 AM, AliyanRdx said:

@Honny143 My dear friend, not only you and I use mobile to work on this platform, mostly  people on this platform also use mobile  to work on this platform. Because we can't keep computers and laptops with us all the time. Yup i agree with at this point that web version little bit tuff to work here. Let's see what the higher authorities do about it.

Yes you're right @AliyanRdx  majority of members works in this forum through mobile and moblies are comfortable to work, there are so many website's already launched their app version,

but still our forum not launched app version its little bit disappointed for us, if this forum authorities think about this and launch app then it Will be helpful for our mobile community.

One thing that strikes a chord right currently is the thing that would occur if cryptotalk organization delivered an application for cell phone clients. I figure hopefully this will occur and this discussion would be far superior. It will turn out to be well known. In the event that an application is delivered and the individuals from this discussion will build a ton step by step. What is your assessment on this subject?

I think if this is a mobile application then it is very good and good news but in creating it you have to remember not to have ads because ads is very annoying but if it is created then of course good for everyone thanks

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

Dear mate if it will happen then crypto become very popular and every one can easily access to this forum and it become very easy for newbies to work on this forum with ease. This will be very useful for all the members who have a little knowledge about crypto. Best wishes for all 😊

It would be great to have an application for the cryptotalk because by having that we will be able to make more users for cryptotalk

If this forum will released an application, many people are getting interested with it including me because it's more convenient by easily making a post, it's not hassle for everyone for searching this forum through web. I will download quickly if this application published.

For me, I think it is a good step because there are many members who find it difficult to deal with websites on phones and finding such a solution would be a step towards the growth of the forum base

A portable application for cryptotalk is certainly not a terrible idea.i trust it would help in improving the platform.more clients will actually want to access the platform.its would be a positive development.

We are want to any app that's we are open directly Cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the best earning plat forum, you increase your experience here. Cryptotalk is famous site everyone use this site for earning and knowledge here. Cryptotalk should that the release our app. Thank you!

I think that would be great and it would as well make commenting and posting of topics easier.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:17 PM, Linaa2999 said:

For me, I think it is a good step because there are many members who find it difficult to deal with websites on phones and finding such a solution would be a step towards the growth of the forum base

Exactly, I think you are right.

On 2/2/2021 at 12:09 PM, Sword said:

Yes you are right, If Cryptotalk create an application for members, maybe chances for growing of this forum will increase. People mostly tend to use applications more than entering into website. I am hope this because it will promote crpytoalk.

I think it would also be an avenue to make people know about the site more.

On 2/6/2021 at 7:34 PM, EddyDavidson said:

We are want to any app that's we are open directly Cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the best earning plat forum, you increase your experience here. Cryptotalk is famous site everyone use this site for earning and knowledge here. Cryptotalk should that the release our app. Thank you!

Thanks a lot for this comment, it would help a lot.

Dear mate we worked on chrome browser daily don't any problem face i think don't more effect on this site from the application introduced of this forum only some people happy otherwise this browser work fastly and easy

Yes, that would be great as working in Crypto Talk will be much easier if there is an application on the mobile phone as access to the forum will be easier and faster.

You are right friend it will be a great thing for this forum to release or come up with it's application for mobile users because it would drag many into this forum direct from play store, thus increasing the activity in the forum and I'm hoping in future there will be one.

This great for cryptotalk users if a phone app is installed because through phone app more people join the cryptotalk platform and learn and earn more on that platform. In my opinion installing phone app will help the users to work anywhere and anytime. 

Are you agree dears please reply if i wrong.

It's very best because when we open a browser it had taken a long time and it is difficult for new users. But If this forum invented an application then it will be very easy and we can make access easily to this forum daily and work online.

It would be a nice to have an application for this forum and I think it was going to give us easy access to the forum without facing any errors like when using the website nevertheless for me the forum is still great vai website access but an application is welcome.