What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

If this happen then I honestly saying that this will be the best step for the users of cryptotalk. And it will be very helpful for us specially for us. And now this is the great idea. Thank you 

• +1 1

So if they release the app to smartphone, things will be easier. Because there will be no slow like site, the app will be better experience for members and we can access the options very quickly. Similarly, when creating an app, it would be a good idea to include a guide information for beginners

Yes,you are right. If they released an app of cryptotalk is is really helpful for the smartphone users. Somany members are joined this platform through the app. Throughout this platform can develop in more peoples. So it is really helpful for all members in this platform. 

• +2 1

You say good point . If moderators may seen this topic please give a special consideration for this. Because we are thought thousand times if it is an app the things are very easy. We can avoid the overloading of the browser and get many other advantages also.

The platform would become widely known if it releases an app for smartphone users. It would create an easier access for the users as well since most of the members here surely has a phone. You can bring work anywhere. If they do create an app for it, I would switch since I carry my smartphone almost everywhere! hahaha

A Cryptotalk software could be a welcome improvement for contributors and it'd make running at the web website online clean and accessible. There are positive capabilities that ought to be upgraded and if those capabilities are upgraded, it'd enhance the effectiveness of the contributors and platform on the identical time. Using browsers may be traumatic a few instances as they get gradual proscribing your capacity to work.

If crypto talk create a app for the smart phone users it will be very good and fast especially when you about to login . You won't be searching for the link around just tap it on your apps . Before the app is being produced you can save it on your home page.

Yeah.. cryptotalk releasing an mobile application sounds enticing and superb as it we make it more effective. Who knows crypto talk might have their reasons of not yet releasing the mobile app

I think it would be great if they released an app for people who make their publications over the phone, from my point of view they work better on computers but it depends on each, but the important thing is if they publish a phone app  However.  , I believe it will help improve the platform.

• +2 1

@Kamrulhasan1809 yes this will be easy for us . Because sometimes we face problem on website of this forum. But we can add this site on the home screen . We can add this site on home screen this will be easy for work on this forum. 

It would be great to have an application for the cryptotalk because by having that we will be able to make more users for cryptotalk

Yes friends, if you get it like app then it will be available in smartphones while we are still running it in smartphones only because it is very easy for us.As we can take mobile anywhere and do our work easily .

Of course, my dear mate it will be really great if crypto talk will be release mobile app. If they are going to release an application for this forum then it will be also good step for them because they will become more popular since they are now visible at the application stores and I really want to make cryptotalk own mobile app.   Thanks

• +4 1

If cryptotalk do this then it will be a great facility for smart phone users . App will easier the work for members . We will work at anytime and at anywhere. In gathering we can easily work on phone without any hesitation. So app will make the work easy . 

Crypto was created in May 2008.And in 2009 he was pierced ... lo People seemed to be falling for it when it was pierced.But it was inserted in the smartphone after two thousand and fifteen.

Cryptotalk should have there own app.This would have been the best idea than going through other connections.it will be easier and safe. This will save us from the trouble of going through sites.

If cryptotalk launches apps for smartphone users, it will be beneficial for its users. Because by doing this they will be able to perform work from their mobile very easily.

There may be different opinions on this topic there are some people who works on phone and some people works on desktop. If you decide to release an app it will increase the number of participants in this forum. I hope it will be in great move and people will get to know more about cryptotalk. But I like to spend time in cryptotalk using my desktop.

It would be a great approach, because creating an app for crypto would make crypto more popular and which would lead to having more members because the users would be able to access crypto from their smartphone anywhere around the world.

• +1 1

Such a great suggestion!! Cryptotalk management should must consider about this great step. As the members of this forum are increasing day by day it will be helpful for them as mobile app can make it more easier to use.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello pal, it is a superb idea, I think that developing such an utility makes using the platform more clean and flexible. I consider you that the software can offer exquisite recognition and extensive unfold of this platform, I hHello buddy, it's far a tremendous concept, I think that growing such an software makes the usage of the platform extra clean and bendy. I agree with you that the software can provide incredible reputation and wide spread of this platform, i hope that this software will seem soonope that this software will appear soon

• +3 1

Yes you are right, the release of an application regarding this forum will make it more easier for the user to work here..They don't need to open browser which consumes more memory of mobile..

I think it is a good idea and I have an opinion too, it will be great if we get paid a regular amount of money on daily basis just by opening the application and this will encourage more people to join the forum just for the sake of the money they can earn, and it will be good for the forum wen it has a huge number of users. 

I think it will be nice if they do so. that will create more awareness and also attract more members to the platform .i hope it happens soon

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies